What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

What is so special about a North eastern Indian getting killed in Delhi ?

Why not just report that an Indian was killed in Delhi ?

Have you ever read a report that 'Hindu killed in Delhi' ? .... or South Indian killed in Delhi ? How about Tamilian killed in delhi ? :tdown:

What kind of logic is that? Headlines WILL read 'Hindu killed in Delhi' or 'South Indian killed in Delhi' if they were killed for being Hindu or South Indian?

I wont call it discrimination man. Yeah people will have their biases. Someone will like a size 0, does that mean they are discriminating against all other sizes? But yeah, people there are unsophisticated enough to lay it out crudely and get everyones goat.
I don't know..but I being from north India ...feel bad about all these stuff.....
I myself was ..not exactly hardcore ..but I used to discriminate .....though our north south east west all cultures cannot become same but discriminating in public places seems harsh....

,but there is a elephant in the room...
dont understnd why u refuse to admit that the problem exists,,..

I told you it is a cultural problem. I frankly think Delhi is as away from Indian culture as one can get. You want to take all Western terms for problems in the west and apply it in an Indian context whether it fits or not.

the Indian chauvinists need to look at this and they will realize exactly what I mean when I say that India is not exempt from social ills......

Male its count All girls Its Typical male hysteria We male,s Start judging girl,s character If She is to Friendly with Some one Other :undecided:
ohh.,.,is that so,,,then it seems i am not a male....,,please dont shove that mentality on others...

Yes my friend basing it on the assumption that character of girls from the NE is loose.

Mostly basing it on the fact that some people do have lot of visitors. Heard it from a NE guy myself. He was like they are good girls and go home and marry and lead a decent life, but once over here too much freedom and that goes to their head.

This sort of thing doesn't happen in S. Indian cities like Bangalore, right?

These type of news is humiliating for Delhi.

R.I.P. to the person.

I've seen many immigrants from all over India, including NE in Kerala. They seem to be doing fine, but some of them from Bihar I heard are bringing a bad culture.

I don't know..but I being from north India ...feel bad about all these stuff.....
I myself was ..not exactly hardcore ..but I used to discriminate .....though our north south east west all cultures cannot become same but discriminating in public places seems harsh....

Good you are realizing it and self-correcting. Overtime, others will too.

this is india shame on us we been divided by communaal racist people rip my indian brother
1743575_10152165054852500_436023416_n.jpg

@WebMaster

All this guy does is spam congress crap!

Exactly, Priyanka. Cause unfortunately rest of the Congress is full of incompetent idiot. No one apart from Gandhi family holds any ability to lead the party, let alone the country, in any form.

Reason why Congress must not be chosen to form the next govt, lest the country falls in the hands of incompetents, again![

congress believe in
1508525_675793232479445_1144168171_n.jpg

Please choose why?

A) It is because out of 100 billion there are no other capable congressmen.
B) All congress workers/sympathizers are slaves to 1 family and will only accept anybody from there.

PS: If you have any other answer/answers other than the above choices, I am more than curious to hear it.

BTW it would be interesting to see if those living in denial change their view now that the name of the guys says--
going by d names of the attackers ,,many tones r bound to change...
I used to tell such ignorant Delhities that we lived in tree houses in Assam. I was once asked by one gentleman if Assam was in China. wtf. :lol:
hahaha.....yeah we live on tree houses...eat all sorts of animals,,,,we actually r very different from thm....n thank god for that... :)

Back
Top Bottom