What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

That's again a wrong approach. Some of my closest friends are from Delhi. It's not an us vs them issue. Delhi has a lot of nice people too.
bro i was referring to the kind that asks those question,,,,incidentally few of them r educated too...
i am not stereotyping as some of my best frnds r from Delhi too....

okay care to explain ....why bjp is disastrous for india.....and congress which is the most fake and corrupt party..is your favorite ..

I think he is pre- programmed to reply everything with same set of answers and logic , just like what pappu does.

No wonder, Isnt it??

What is so special about a North eastern Indian getting killed in Delhi ?

Why not just report that an Indian was killed in Delhi ?

Have you ever read a report that 'Hindu killed in Delhi' ? .... or South Indian killed in Delhi ? How about Tamilian killed in delhi ? :tdown:
good question mate :tup:

Because his father Nido pavitra is a christian you MORON.

I guess you want two extra tears to be shed as he is from northeast. Aage bado pappu.....chuta nahi hai.

His 'looks' as he had 'dyed' his hair. Not because he had slant eyes.

Stop defending these racists.

Are u stupid or what?

RSS is not a family but a group of people or an organisation.

There is no compulsory automatic admission from a family like in congress policy.
without rss k support modi ki kursi 2002 mein chali gayi hoti without rss support would not b a pm candidate
and one more thing senior citizen mind ur language

okay care to explain ....why bjp is disastrous for india.....and congress which is the most fake and corrupt party..is your favorite ..
same sentence to u replacing bjp with congress

I doubt its anything to do with him being north east... people get beaten up over there because of the "gang" culture waay too often
Nope....you've no idea how the north easterners get teased every where in our capital Delhi.
I've seen a Naga being called a chinky right in front of me.
So yes they do get provoked easily when such teasing become persistent.

He was being sarcastic for framing this issues as a race issue.

It infact is a race issue...why are we called Chinki by Delhites...

Because his father Nido pavitra is a christian you MORON.

I guess you want two extra tears to be shed as he is from northeast. Aage bado pappu.....chuta nahi hai.

His 'looks' as he had 'dyed' his hair. Not because he had slant eyes.

You are an perfect example of what is wrong in Delhi and Delhites...you feel you can call anyone Chinki and when he/she protests you gang up and beat him. Are you someone from NE..answer definitely is a NO...are you Mongol in appearance NO..have you ever been called Chinki in your own country...NO. So you won't understand the humiliation...I have been called many a times...I know how my classmates looked and spoke about girls from NE. You do not want to accept what's wrong in and around people from Delhi...and as long as people like you live nothings gonna change. YES IT IS A RACIST CASE WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE CHINKI AND KILL HIM WHEN HE PROTESTS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom