What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

It infact is a race issue...why are we called Chinki by Delhites...

You are an perfect example of what is wrong in Delhi and Delhites...you feel you can call anyone Chinki and when he/she protests you gang up and beat him. Are you someone from NE..answer definitely is a NO...are you Mongol in appearance NO..have you ever been called Chinki in your own country...NO. So you won't understand the humiliation...I have been called many a times...I know how my classmates looked and spoke about girls from NE. You do not want to accept what's wrong in and around people from Delhi...and as long as people like you live nothings gonna change. YES IT IS A RACIST CASE WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE CHINKI AND KILL HIM WHEN HE PROTESTS.

Gosh darn.

Thanks for this post.

India truly is one of the most racist countries on Earth :(

Isn't Lajpat Nagar that area, where that big armed robbery took place?

Is it a notorious area?

:undecided:

Gosh darn.

Thanks for this post.

India truly is one of the most racist countries on Earth :(

Read over the posts before you. You will have plenty of defenders for that here.

Disgusting.

He would, now that the shopkeepers who were arrested turned out to be Muslims.

Let's be honest here, Muslims in India tend to be even more Insular.

This sort of thing doesn't happen in S. Indian cities like Bangalore, right?

These type of news is humiliating for Delhi.

R.I.P. to the person.

I've seen many immigrants from all over India, including NE in Kerala. They seem to be doing fine, but some of them from Bihar I heard are bringing a bad culture.

Don't be too sure mate.

Last edited:
Chinki is a banned term in India. You are not supposed to use that term. It's racist! If someone complains, it's an immediate arrest.

Bdw so pathetic. Some people shamelessly trying to defend here by comparing with other countries.

Rape is the upper level to racism. You guys justify racism with your twisted logic & this emboldens the perpetrators to take this crime to the next level. Don't complain if rape has become an everyday affair & remember it is you who has to be blamed for not nipping it in the bud. Both racism & rape gives the perpetrators a feeling of superiority.

Sick, Really Sick.. Referring anyone using racist term should be made non-bailable crime with punishment from few weeks upto 1 year. North east folks should be encouraged to report such incidents to the police and Delhi govt. Such sick racist idiots in Delhi need to be wiped out because these are the very people who grow into rapists..

I am sorry for the family who lost their son.. R.I.P Nido..

The idiots Farhan and Akram should be given capital punishment nothing less..

Nope.. But I've surely seen the opinions,posts etc about keralites complaining of racism n NIs making fun of them ... Etc..

Same goes for northeast people.. Heck google it .. You will find several articles about racism against them aswell...

Although I'd like to know about your idea of racism!!

I am actually one of those Keralites. :lol:

Rape is the upper level to racism. You guys justify racism with your twisted logic & this emboldens the perpetrators to take this crime to the next level. Don't complain if rape has become an everyday affair & remember it is you who has to be blamed for not nipping it in the bud. Both racism & rape gives the perpetrators a feeling of superiority.

I remember the Khobragade incident and the racism accusation from that.

There is racism everywhere be it Delhi or Kerala or Pakistan . No one is angel in this aspect. The need is to have strict laws against it. Just few weeks back even the Law minister of Delhi Somnath Bharti used racist slur against African women. Such pigs should be made to pay else they will never learn to respect anyone.

Last edited:
There is racism everywhere be it Delhi or Kerala or Pakistan . No one is angel in this aspect. The need is to have strict laws against it. Just few weeks back even the Law minister of Delhi Somnath Bharti used racist terms for African womens. Such pigs should be made to pay else they will never learn to respect anyone.

I think people are doing a disservice by terming it as a 'Delhi' problem. It is an Indian problem.

He would, now that the shopkeepers who were arrested turned out to be Muslims.

Dear Hindutva Brigade.

The perpetrators are now Muslims. You can say they are racists now :sarcastic:

Last edited:
I think people are doing a disservice by terming it as a 'Delhi' problem. It is an Indian problem.

Not only Indian problem. Racism exists every nook and corner of the world but it is the law of the land which forces people to contain their racism to their inner self. Unfortunately, there is no law enforcement in India against racism. This is a fact!!

And no denying, I have seen people using offensive/racist slurs openly with out any fear in Delhi. This incident without any doubt is a racist one and sadly such crime against NE folks has had happened quite often in Delhi in the past. The Delhites instead of making it an issue of pride should rather accept this as a fact because only when they know it is a problem/disease then only they can take care of it.

I will not say what happen in USA with African american...but in delhi there exist racism with the people of North east...
be it with their girls or the boys....it's mainly north Indians who get involved in all these stuff...
I am saying this because I have seen this with my eyes....

South Indians also.They call us madrasi.Even if someone are from kerala or karnataka.

Yeah, people generally gets into tension when about to reach, by road Air or Rail. I also thinks the same though I am from Odisha. How will the Auto or taxi Driver be? What Hotels I will check into and what will be their behavior? The North Indians have this in their blood. Bad behavior, bad education (here the common sense), do not know how to respect for each other. Like they run an Ad showing how to treat guests in India, Govt. must start an education drive only for Delhi and adjoining states.

And Lastly RIP for the young Boy who is about my son's age. May his death not go in vain, but like Nirbhaya this will be a lesson for Dehlites to learn mannerism and respect.

you are right.Delhi and her people is become an embarrassment to all country.Last year it is rape now this.What make them to think they are so much higher than others?

I am actually one of those Keralites. :lol:

I remember the Khobragade incident and the racism accusation from that.

Yes! we do have a lot of people who justify the nefarious acts of these criminal minded people. They are equally responsible for this widespread of crime.

@Enemy used to talk about racial targeting of north eastern Indians in the rest of India.

I haven't seen him lately -- was he chased off the forum by the more hardcore Indians?

Dont include rest of all India.Many migrant workers from NE is working in kerala and TN.No on suffer this fate in kerala and TN.

I am glad we Arunachalees have ILP,its keeps us a bit safer from RSS chaddiwalas.

How can you RSS in to this?This is not a topic of RSS.

Back
Top Bottom