What's new

"My American Veggie Garden and Pakistani Dishes!" [Video]

On the other hand.. we have been asked to open an Instagram account for privacy and perhaps to have better way to disseminate her videos. So IF you have the time, please do post such videos out until she's ready with her own account. Neither she nor me really understand those things yet. But we are going to have to. Thanks!

You should seriously think of using IG, FB, and Twitter to cross promote the YT channel. It sounds like a lot of work, and it some ways it is, but it will help in quickly growing the YT channel and you will also get some extra followers unique to the other platforms. In IG use Insta Stories as much as you can, they are usually more popular than the IG posts.

If you need any help or advice on social media usage or video production let me know :)

All this space and you are wasting it, grow more things man
This is like a hobby for us. As it is, the eggplants, the squashes, peppers, cucumbers, and especially the tomatoes are already in over-abundance. Also, the land is not being 'wasted': It has some grass but mostly wooded and helps cool down the environment. We are often 3-5 degrees F cooler than the nearest town's downtown. I like cool weather.

You should seriously think of using IG, FB, and Twitter to cross promote the YT channel. It sounds like a lot of work, and it some ways it is, but it will help in quickly growing the YT channel and you will also get some extra followers unique to the other platforms. In IG use Insta Stories as much as you can, they are usually more popular than the IG posts.

If you need any help or advice on social media usage or video production let me know :)

Good idea. We may take you up on that. Thank you!

PS. Predictably, an apparent white supremacist (probably coming via PDF) has made it to this video. They, and NOT the Indians, are the most dangerous creature in the WORLD. Well, my gun is loaded and father in law also has multiple guns... It is not Berkeley here.

Good idea. We may take you up on that. Thank you!

PS. Predictably, an apparent white supremacist (probably coming via PDF) has made it to this video. They, and NOT the Indians, are the most dangerous creature in the WORLD. Well, my gun is loaded and father in law also has multiple guns... It is not Berkeley here.

Haha dont stress use the Block button without any hesitation.

Haha dont stress use the Block button without any hesitation.
Yes.

She is upset and just let me know some idiot calling her 'a fat $hore who shouldn't eat for a month and that those dishes are Indian and not Pakistani'. She has reported them. But complaining that no one is defending her. I told her that not everyone is online watching all of her videos all the time and monitoring everything there. There is some learning to do and steeling of nerves.

But my guess is that there is a group of people targeting her in unison using various fake names--Indian-sounding, Muslim sounding, and American sounding.

But my guess is that there is a group of people targeting her in unison using various fake names--Indian-sounding, Muslim sounding, and American sounding.

Yes many Indians on YT will unfortunately target anything/anybody connected with Pakistan and they create fake profiles with western sounding names, similar to the call center scams which targets Americans. Report, Block, & Delete. Haters are going to hate......... Your revenge is to keep creating and posting content.

I am surprised how open minded white women in US and UK are to the point they marry brown guys. Here in Canada we start as being labelled as terrorist and end up as being terrorist. The ones who marry in Canada to brown guys are either fat or below average that white and black guys reject. Im just wow

Why is it a big deal to marry white girl?

What’s so special about them?

Yes many Indians on YT will unfortunately target anything/anybody connected with Pakistan and they create fake profiles with western sounding names, similar to the call center scams which targets Americans. Report, Block, & Delete. Haters are going to hate......... Your revenge is to keep creating and posting content.

I don't know; but we have taken the plunge into this. I strongly believe Indians are not the issue. At least not physically.

PS. Last night my neighbor Kevin was over. He is one of the smartest persons I know; sort of like Fox Mulder from 'The X Files'. We discussed the threat. He said the use of 'Dixie' would attract the wrong elements of the American South. He also advised me to upgrade the weaponry at home and offered to train me in the usage.

I don't know; but we have taken the plunge into this. I strongly believe Indians are not the issue. At least not physically.

PS. Last night my neighbor Kevin was over. He is one of the smartest persons I know; sort of like Fox Mulder from 'The X Files'. We discussed the threat. He said the use of 'Dixie' would attract the wrong elements of the American South. He also advised me to upgrade the weaponry at home and offered to train me in the usage.

Perhaps things are different by your neck of the woods and yes usually the Indian troll army will limit itself to using their limited vocab on words and not actions. Back home (in South Africa) I've seen the local Indians do some crazy stuff...... Anyways I don't wish to worry you :) Block, Report, and Ignore the lesser idiots that's generally the way to handle the social media trolls. 99.999999% its just hot and sometimes stinky air.

Perhaps things are different by your neck of the woods and yes usually the Indian troll army will limit itself to using their limited vocab on words and not actions. Back home (in South Africa) I've seen the local Indians do some crazy stuff...... Anyways I don't wish to worry you :) Block, Report, and Ignore the lesser idiots that's generally the way to handle the social media trolls. 99.999999% its just hot and sometimes stinky air.

[Well. I was hoping this thread would die off on its own but since I am working late because of some server upgrade work so....]

I have heard bad things about South Africa in all sorts of ways. I wouldn't want to live there in bigger cities. On the contrary, America is a very law abiding country. It's a giant country with mostly good places but, definitely, some areas of even medium sized cities pretty rough. But Indians/Pakistanis and 'Asians' are not be feared.

I am surprised how open minded white women in US and UK are to the point they marry brown guys. Here in Canada we start as being labelled as terrorist and end up as being terrorist. The ones who marry in Canada to brown guys are either fat or below average that white and black guys reject. Im just wow
Idk what part of Canada you live in but that is definitely not true

Idk what part of Canada you live in but that is definitely not true

Which part of Canada? i have lived in GTA , Ottawa, up North almost everywhere and its the same situation. You gotta be either Black or White. Black is in high demand in Canada my friend. Every Canadian white girl has a dream to be with a black or have babies from them.

Brexit and that's the end of that loool

Lol do not forget illegal migrants full of boats are still on their way .

Yes.

She is upset and just let me know some idiot calling her 'a fat $hore who shouldn't eat for a month and that those dishes are Indian and not Pakistani'. She has reported them. But complaining that no one is defending her. I told her that not everyone is online watching all of her videos all the time and monitoring everything there. There is some learning to do and steeling of nerves.

Keep blocking them and their alts. Eventually the effort required to create a new account just to troll will tire them out.

Back
Top Bottom