What's new

"My American Veggie Garden and Pakistani Dishes!" [Video]

Wish i went to europe and not this rcst sht hole Canada
I have some friends in Canada but they never complained about facing any racism over there. It also depend on our nature and personality as well. we cannot expect foreigners to make friendship with us if we stay reserve and quiet and dont take any initiate first . Afghans and Iraqi guys are flirting type so I often see them with white gfs while ou rPakistan guys expecting White girls to come and ask for date which never happen no matter how bold is girl

sorry @Meengla for hijacking your thread

To the tangential debate about digging chicks or cultural differences, please carry on! It won't derail this thread--what's in the video other than eating some homegrown veggies.

On the other hand.. we have been asked to open an Instagram account for privacy and perhaps to have better way to disseminate her videos. So IF you have the time, please do post such videos out until she's ready with her own account. Neither she nor me really understand those things yet. But we are going to have to. Thanks!

I love growing vegies, i only have a small back-yard but it still is hard work. Right now its winter here so i am growing cool weather crops like Baby radishes, Chinese cabbage, cauliflower (not going great), spinach and Broad Beans (my wife is Kurdish and she loves broad beans, me not so much).

Last summer i grew Okra and i got quite alot of crop, I am going to try my hands on hydroponics this time. For some reason i am getting really aggro lately and gardening helps me calm down.

I have some friends in Canada but they never complained about facing any racism over there. It also depend on our nature and personality as well. we cannot expect foreigners to make friendship with us if we stay reserve and quiet and dont take any initiate first . Afghans and Iraqi guys are flirting type so I often see them with white gfs while ou rPakistan guys expecting White girls to come and ask for date which never happen no matter how bold is girl

sorry @Meengla for hijacking your thread

To some extent i agree but bro Oraqi and Afghai look white as well and they are much fairer than us while we resemble indians lOl and Canadian white girls dont prefer us at all no matter how much you try

20181214_195210.jpg
20181226_204750.jpg
20181214_194810.jpg
IMG-20181216-WA0003.jpeg
20190116_180908.jpg
Here are some pics of my harvest

20181209_095319.jpg

To some extent i agree but bro Oraqi and Afghai look white as well and they are much fairer than us while we resemble indians lOl and Canadian white girls dont prefer us at all no matter how much you try
Its just in your mind that skin colour has any importance in eyes of most white girls. My experience is skin tone hardly matter in Europe and we Pakistanis nd Indian have this obsession with white .. I have seen very gorgeous looking white girls with some black guys who look like charsi ..Its more about fun and how u get along with each others . If you can make girls happy then she will enjoy your company no matter you look white dark or brown. Sometime girls stay away from foreigners because of cultural and religious differences.. Most our guys have serious shy nature and they hesitate to open up with other races and then blame others.

Its just in your mind that skin colour has any importance in eyes of most white girls. My experience is skin tone hardly matter in Europe and we Pakistanis nd Indian have this obsession with white .. I have seen very gorgeous looking white girls with some black guys who look like charsi ..Its more about fun and how u get along with each others . If you can make girls happy then she will enjoy your company no matter you look white dark or brown. Sometime girls stay away from foreigners because of cultural and religious differences.. Most our guys have serious shy nature and they hesitate to open up with other races and then blame others.

I have seen the same gorgeous looking white girls with black charsis, its now about fun bro its about size. They like black guys coz its the new swag, on the media all rap , rnb. Brown guys are quite open but we are considered terr or rapists

Further, she's being asked via her videos to make political statements about the recent Kashmir crisis. We had decided not to get into politics in the videos when she started. I have my own positions, as you can see in this forum. But poor she, in case you didn't guess, is very much isolated from much of America, let alone about the Subcontinent geopolitics. And I wouldn't want her to say something forced upon by me--that's not fair, or decent, gentlemanly.
Let us as men fight our battles!

I wish we had big garden because we have small space where we have some tomatoes and fresh coriander and mint and some fruit trees

M_XG-lXSD65WTpZekYKUuOlxGYFFxP9krXNrjL-V70o5c0aIOksDxGh9TTfeiFb7O7T2ZF9FspvlRUGdKUyRdLZZHiLr_ED2qyd53a9eY4rA9EFNlauf1YcUt-RVHfopU-XlBLKanz_bAoBPMWVAU7gSVjQe9_j92dYrD5keajSlIr0e9J4MKazM8kJm6bdR8-ADfdaG3GgdE6JMdC5VxuU3G3shY2UWPnyE9-9w2ACtY3XOP5I-eN3GaebAAEQyqc3ERx_6fW_yrAfjKSoivll7aVXiGWpXJAajEAPX-tu4Spvhf95fG47lEwKruokLEkc2MjJEqH5lxw_kz-COBVNKmhsQq-5jFLHl-cEeC08qgEUiaznSAL6CIsyTTVwsnIIX2RLSgXI3EBMuohY91OyemPSRkZ5jNqE1QDaS1OL1L4uTu5TzkMv8roYXfQAWYkS-6folO3Tavp22wZXjy2LA2zKNjpttI4WbahGrnJAwlA1x-JG_L1OGd-gxnjsikEK03UuETLZWr7pCfwysVszL95x9xPO2bWN5U5IQdoM3qLxTlvD3TSl679kifp4mKQ6AMWQC35NGLEI9uQOst7Kl3tcSEmmMDt4tnJVjcgFk1i6IG_VVGTifCG6-OXZiRyembmmSX_TTnoDhrExTaUTmdJJgRA_g=w868-h651-no

I have seen the same gorgeous looking white girls with black charsis, its now about fun bro its about size. They like black guys coz its the new swag, on the media all rap , rnb. Brown guys are quite open but we are considered terr or rapists
and you assume charsi who hardly can stand on their feet with loose trousers will have big weapon lol Its just misconception

Further, she's being asked via her videos to make political statements about the recent Kashmir crisis. We had decided not to get into politics in the videos when she started. I have my own positions, as you can see in this forum. But poor she, in case you didn't guess, is very much isolated from much of America, let alone about the Subcontinent geopolitics. And I wouldn't want her to say something forced upon by me--that's not fair, or decent, gentlemanly.
Let us as men fight our battles!
Yes girls are not interested in politics and good to avoid it because Indians will bark at her if she post any video in support of kashmiri

The best way to preserve fruit is to have a balanced ecosystem around your area. If too many squirrels, introduce eagles and snakes in area. We had problem of too many rats in our fields, we introduced a few rat eating species of snakes and within 2 yrs the rats were under control.

Where did you introduce the snakes? Not in Pakistan?!!
But, yes, you are absolutely right about the ecosystem. Wife and I live on several thickly wooded acres, which itself is surrounded by many more acres of woods and pastures. You can see in one of her videos where deer are grazing in our frontyard. But, coming back to the snakes topic, I killed several of them over the last few years using machete or our .22 rifle. Now they are hardly to be seen and we have mice, lizards etc. It breaks my heart now because they were harmless 'black snakes' of the South, though we do get rattle or copperheads sometimes.

I saw one measly black snake all this summer so far around our house and he/she made me happy!! It was around our driveway and I happily walked within a yard from him. No worries.

Be smart about the ecosystem is the name of the game.

But, yes, you are absolutely right about the ecosystem. Wife and I live on several thickly wooded acres, which itself is surrounded by many more acres of woods and pastures. You can see in one of her videos where deer are grazing in our frontyard. But, coming back to the snakes topic, I killed several of them over the last few years using machete or our .22 rifle. Now they are hardly to be seen and we have mice, lizards etc. It breaks my heart now because they were harmless 'black snakes' of the South, though we do get rattle or copperheads sometimes.

I saw one measly black snake all this summer so far around our house and he/she made me happy!! It was around our driveway and I happily walked within a yard from him. No worries.

Are you allowed to hunt and eat those deers?

Yes in Pakistan in northern areas. I am against using chemicals and other tools to kill animals. Its always better for future to balance the eco system. If fruits n pastures are under stress it mean the area lacks a predator. I find snakes a great source of eco system balancing. Never kill snakes because then all ur fruit trees will be destroyed. Its also good to introduce predatory birds like eagles. They hunt squirrels n other birds that damage fruit. Good luck

Yes in Pakistan in northern areas. I am against using chemicals and other tools to kill animals. Its always better for future to balance the eco system. If fruits n pastures are under stress it mean the area lacks a predator. I find snakes a great source of eco system balancing. Never kill snakes because then all ur fruit trees will be destroyed. Its also good to introduce predatory birds like eagles. They hunt squirrels n other birds that damage fruit. Good luck

All good advice!
It's my wife's heightened fear of snakes that pushed me to ruthlessly kill snakes around the house till few years ago. In one spring season, I killed FOUR black snakes using a machete in one day alone. Poor things!!

Back
Top Bottom