What's new

Why is South Indian food different from North Indian food?

:rofl: Thanks :) but no thanks (too much hasle to go to India...visa..politics...) I will ask one of my Indian colleagues about it...last time 1 introduced me to an Indian restaurant here...the prawn masala was nice but the naan were not very nice...
Yes I do know about the visa problems that is why I mentioned "if ever".:)
do try them out and let us know.....

Listen how much time was told as per instruction for cooking? overcook it by 5-8 minutes,When u do add saffron,Truffles/Powder) if you can but saffron you can always add, and peel off a fresh green mango and put the inner sides in it.
Err I am sorry I thought I was telling him about Pasta (a Western dish) not something Indian...

Andhra Fish Curry.

IMG_3402.JPG

I think I have had something similar...You fry the fish and then make salan out of it right?

Err I am sorry I thought I was telling him about Pasta (a Western dish) not something Indian...

I think I have had something similar...You fry the fish and then make salan out of it right?

Nope we use Tamarind,tamarind leaves,Tomata,chillies green and red.
we don’t fry the fish.will be boiled for 15 minutes.

Nice! Which district? Most of Rayalaseema dishes are similar to the ones in Southern Karnataka, only a bit spicier.:lol:

Ananthapur the spicest food in India.:-)

Mama mia Incredere, ce vreau?sunt una foarte bine deTraiesc este aici.

Ok def not what I have eaten :p:

Mama mia Incredere, ce vreau?sunt una foarte bine de lavie este aici.
Used google translate and got Romanian...

But I have not used saffron in my cooking...heard some Italian recipes use it...and some Spanish ones...and green mango?! :unsure: what recipe is that?!

Ananthapur the spicest food in India.:-)
Ok def not what I have eaten :p:

Used google translate and got Romanian...

But I have not used saffron in my cooking...heard some Italian recipes use it...and some Spanish ones...and green mango?! :unsure: what recipe is that?!
Saffron gives the smell and raw green mangoes are scraped the smell they release is like fresh green apple when you eat it. LoL do you think romanian and italian are different a lot?

Saffron gives the smell and raw green mangoes are scraped the smell they release is like fresh green apple when you eat it. LoL do you think romanian and italian are different a lot?
Not much...But still am not native speaker there is only soo much in my talian vocabulary ...I think I may know more German than Italian :unsure:

Do they? Well I am sorry am oblivious to such a recipe...and besides I do put my pasta in while I prepare my sauce/ vege or whatever that goes with it at that night (choices: shrimps, veges, meat)

Not much...But still am not native speaker there is only soo much in my talian vocabulary ...I think I may know more German than Italian :unsure:

Do they? Well I am sorry am oblivious to such a recipe...and besides I do put my pasta in while I prepare my sauce/ vege or whatever that goes with it at that night (choices: shrimps, veges, meat)
Cmon Miss, were all cool! :-)
ill give ya a tip Guy doesnt mind overcooked, (unless its too overcooked)
Undercooked well it needs a bit of time,im gonna have a bad stomach so what!
On time--- Isnt that perfect, get food n drink and be happy?

Never said otherwise :)

Just interested and saying I never tried such recipes ...at least never tried those ingredients in European cuisines
You should try those.
Hey,Use those ingredients i said and many secret stuff we got in desi cooking(perhaps more stuff in pakistan)!My junior guy is participating in Masterchef Romania now.

You should try those.
Hey,Use those ingredients i said and many secret stuff we got in desi cooking(perhaps more stuff in pakistan)!My junior guy is participating in Masterchef Romania now.
Oh you are chef :p: cool!!

Good luck to your jr!!

I lived in Jeddah & had a lot of friends from Kerala there are also Malayalee restaurant's, & one thing I can say for sure & that is they are no vegans heck the Malayalee's are carnivore's hard core meat eaters ! (no kidding) , & its not just the Muslims ones among them, but the Hindus & Christians as well ! they have tons of meat & fish dishes , there food is also a bit similar to the Malaysian & Indonesian cuisines

I am not a Chef i am a General.Surgeon and my junior is Neurosurgeon who participated in Master Chef Romania 2014!That was his hobby, just like i have shoot n hunt.
oops my mistake...good luck then to the surgeon :tup:

Back
Top Bottom