What's new

"My American Veggie Garden and Pakistani Dishes!" [Video]

I have heard bad things about South Africa in all sorts of ways. I wouldn't want to live there in bigger cities. On the contrary, America is a very law abiding country. It's a giant country with mostly good places but, definitely, some areas of even medium sized cities pretty rough. But Indians/Pakistanis and 'Asians' are not be feared.

Yes brother I know I lived in US for nearly 10 years, studied there and worked there. SA has a seriously bad crime problem and not just in the cities and its not just your run of the mill crime but violent crime.

This is a Chinese cabbage from my garden.

20190811_110319.jpg

Nop in Canada you need to be first either white or black and second your weapon of mass destruction should be big or huge else no chance. No Canadians are not open to foreigners they are just good in marketing themselves to the world as the most friendly and tolerant nation. The racism here is hidden and worse than Americans.
Bang on

To some extent i agree but bro Oraqi and Afghai look white as well and they are much fairer than us while we resemble indians lOl and Canadian white girls dont prefer us at all no matter how much you try
That's a load of bull. This just means you have no confidence and looking like indian? What region are you from?

This guy is particularly nasty and keeps following her. She has been complaining to me about him. He's apparently traced her from PDF. Indian Muslim? Anyway, her dress code is her choice.

upload_2019-8-12_10-47-23.png

@Meengla

Hi, I Did a quick investigation, and I came across this site:

https://hiveminer.com/Tags/islam,salafi

I can't trace it back to the original profile, as pictures were I believe originally were from a once popular photo sharing site 'Flickr' which has since massively downsized.

But my guess is, his probably a right wing Hindu, using a fake name and profile pic harvested from the internet. either that or his obviously has some issues.

@Meengla

WAIT

found a facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/RakibulislamSalafi/?ref=py_c

You can ask him if his the actual person who's stalking you.

Last edited:
@Meengla

Hi, I Did a quick investigation, and I came across this site:

https://hiveminer.com/Tags/islam,salafi

I can't trace it back to the original profile, as pictures were I believe originally were from a once popular photo sharing site 'Flickr' which has since massively downsized.

But my guess is, his probably a right wing Hindu, using a fake name and profile pic harvested from the internet. Neither that or his obviously has some issues.

@Meengla

WAIT

found a facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/RakibulislamSalafi/?ref=py_c

You can ask him if his the actual person who's stalking you.

That's some good cyber-investigation skills you have, bro!! I will check it out later. Thanks!

Problem is that 'ban' one, then another id appears. Some were banned but they keep showing up. Pathetic.

To the Riyaz Syed guy and similar guys: LEAVE her alone! She's not getting into politics and the mention of 'Kashmir' in the video is for peace for the entire region. Just move on!!

This guy is particularly nasty and keeps following her. She has been complaining to me about him. He's apparently traced her from PDF. Indian Muslim? Anyway, her dress code is her choice.

View attachment 573660
I keep saying that Indian Muslims are as bad as the rest of the Indians if not worse, but for some reason Pakistanis don't accept it.

Indian troller, Report, Block, Move on :) Virtually anything on social media attracts trollers & haters.

Bang on

That's a load of bull. This just means you have no confidence and looking like indian? What region are you from?

No BS bro, its real. I look like indian even though im from Lahore lol Im dark brown, everyone thinks im fkin indian :(

No BS bro, its real. I look like indian even though im from Lahore lol Im dark brown, everyone thinks im fkin indian :(
When the dark Pakistan's have far different facial structures then Indians. Look at your bone structure

Alright, so she just posted a Happy Pakistan Independence Day video and within seconds got a negative response. The name is some Eastern European (?) sounding one but something tells otherwise... It's pathetic! No use banning them. They are like the hydra.

upload_2019-8-13_18-41-8.png

Definitely Indians, these sickos have an unhealthy obsession with Pakistan and its people. Your best bet is start another channel, and don't post a link or name on this forum, so they can't trace you. OR Just learn to ignore them, they are in a minority, they probably give up eventually.

Definitely Indians, these sickos have an unhealthy obsession with Pakistan and its people. Your best bet is start another channel, and don't post a link or name on this forum, so they can't trace you. OR Just learn to ignore them, they are in a minority, they probably give up eventually.

You were right!! I just thought it was a bit too creative or too low to adopt such names. Her video is turning into another mudslinging place. She could ban the guy but then another would popup. She's a target now. But too late for her to change the channel name.
Oh, the language being used there by both sides. Too flowery for me to try to explain to her but what I did disgusted her. While she is an American where the '4 letter words' are widely used, often even in corporate meetings jokingly, it's the poor children and the ladies of the Subcontinent who also end up reading such filth. Aghh!!!

Back
Top Bottom