What's new

"My American Veggie Garden and Pakistani Dishes!" [Video]

I have my doubts about you
Also do you really think that disgusting shiz's opinion matters? Look at the monkey

No bro I have been in this country for friggin 7 years + It is not only her opinion, it is the opinion of 99.9% Canadian white girls most of them dont speak up , the ones who do become media sensation as her

[I was not sure I should post at this sensitive time such things but thought normal life should go on too].

Here is a video. I hope you like a mashed eggplant dish (Baingan Bharta). A lot of people don't like eggplant.
PS. I don't know the difference between eggplant and brinjal?!

Nice Video.

No BS bro, its real. I look like indian even though im from Lahore lol Im dark brown, everyone thinks im fkin indian :(
Most Pakistanis in the UK are AJK people and they look nothing like Indians

However they don't look white either nor do they look brown

However even Bengalis don't have issues with white females so you just don't have game.
Which part of Canada? i have lived in GTA , Ottawa, up North almost everywhere and its the same situation. You gotta be either Black or White. Black is in high demand in Canada my friend. Every Canadian white girl has a dream to be with a black or have babies from them.

Lol do not forget illegal migrants full of boats are still on their way .
Why would they like black guys but not you? You're dark brown. Unless you don't have the muscle or a small pee pee. Most Pakistanis in the UK have large pee pees.
I have some friends in Canada but they never complained about facing any racism over there. It also depend on our nature and personality as well. we cannot expect foreigners to make friendship with us if we stay reserve and quiet and dont take any initiate first . Afghans and Iraqi guys are flirting type so I often see them with white gfs while ou rPakistan guys expecting White girls to come and ask for date which never happen no matter how bold is girl

sorry @Meengla for hijacking your thread

Lol I've never seen Iraqis or Afghans with white females. Most of them are simps in the UK. The Pakistani guys even make skinheads jealous in the UK. The AJK guys run the UK. Even black guys don't do as well in some towns.
Its just in your mind that skin colour has any importance in eyes of most white girls. My experience is skin tone hardly matter in Europe and we Pakistanis nd Indian have this obsession with white .. I have seen very gorgeous looking white girls with some black guys who look like charsi ..Its more about fun and how u get along with each others . If you can make girls happy then she will enjoy your company no matter you look white dark or brown. Sometime girls stay away from foreigners because of cultural and religious differences.. Most our guys have serious shy nature and they hesitate to open up with other races and then blame others.
What part of Europe are you talking about? Pakistani guys run the UK. The concept of Pakishagger exist in the UK for a reason.

Last edited:
I thought Canadians are more open to foreigners than British or American
I have seen most brown guys married to eastern Europeans here in UK. Young white British girls will marry you for two things either good looking / bold jolly personality or have good job or money . If you have money then you can get any girl out there
You must joking? You live in the UK making your statements? Afghans and Iraqis have nothing on Pakistanis in the UK. The white females love Pakistani boys in the UK. Have you been to Yorkshire, Bradford, Luton or any northern town?

No kebab shop afghan or Iraqi is on Pakistani level in the UK

Most Pakistanis in the UK are AJK people and they look nothing like Indians

However they don't look white either nor do they look brown

However even Bengalis don't have issues with white females so you just don't have game.

Why would they like black guys but not you? You're dark brown. Unless you don't have the muscle or a small pee pee. Most Pakistanis in the UK have large pee pees.

Lol I've never seen Iraqis or Afghans with white females. Most of them are simps in the UK. The Pakistani guys even make skinheads jealous in the UK. The AJK guys run the UK. Even black guys don't do as well in some towns.

What part of Europe are you talking about? Pakistani guys run the UK. The concept of Pakishagger exist in the UK for a reason.

Welcome to Canada ,

Welcome to Canada ,

Oh we have bunches of those toothless hicks types in the UK also but they don't have the courage to walk up to us

Literally that racism has been happening to Pakistanis in the UK since the 1950s .

Its mostly jokes to us

Oh we have bunches of those toothless hicks types in the UK also but they don't have the courage to walk up to us

Literally that racism has been happening to Pakistanis in the UK since the 1950s .

Its mostly jokes to us

you have just a bunch in the UK , here all of em are like this .

you have just a bunch in the UK , here all of em are like this .
Why would they be okay with dating Lebanese or Iraqis in Canada but not you? Do you know most of those people don't look remotely white and definitely not anglo saxon at all.

Why would they be okay with dating Lebanese or Iraqis in Canada but not you? Do you know most of those people don't look remotely white and definitely not anglo saxon at all.

most of lebanese and iraqis are fair skin so they like them . Dark brown skin is the last option in Canada when no man is left. Most of the white women with Pakistani or Indians guys are fat white women or like a mama of 2 to 3 children. The hottest ones are with Blacks , whites or South Koreans. You are most welcome to visit Canada and see it for yourself.

most of lebanese and iraqis are fair skin so they like them . Dark brown skin is the last option in Canada when no man is left. Most of the white women with Pakistani or Indians guys are fat white women or like a mama of 2 to 3 children. The hottest ones are with Blacks , whites or South Koreans. You are most welcome to visit Canada and see it for yourself.
The average South Korean is 3 inch in between legs pint size guy. Also most Iraqis look like this

ts-iraq-may.06(c).jpg

This is Sham Idrees a Pakistani youtuber in your Canada

Sham-Idrees.jpg

Am I seriously going to buy this? East Asians are the least desired in both America and Britain.

South Koreans have bad features, antisocial, small pee pees, and you think they're better than Pakistanis? Dark brown? Black guys are black and still liked. Most Pakistani guys are athletic and have large sizes too here.

Your stereotype of fat and unattractive white women with South Asian men is no different from what white guys say in America of all the black guys with white girls who are overweight or not attractive

D4Z8s4SXsAAf-rx.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom