What's new

"My American Veggie Garden and Pakistani Dishes!" [Video]

That was harsh!

Well, I won't kill a creatures (except cockroaches, hornets etc), not especially gophers and squirrels. We have just learned to appreciate the arrival of spring every year and compare which of the fruit trees is blooming first/best, then try to find fruit buds, and then count our fruit in all of them trees. It's been a 10+ year old failure. This year--- I have eaten some half ripe apples; there's one fine, nice apple coming up. But it's very low hanging one, and I am hoping I will beat the deer to that. This has been the worst year for fruits here.

PS. I have been with my wife for 18 years.
I didn't like that either but I did ... my neighbor was a Texan cowboy crossed with a honey boo boo, he used to blast their tunnels so all gophers came to my home and I got a lot more damage.. and this guy suggested me to do...initially I declined but then one crazy day, we did it.. :(

PS. Yes, she's pretty sensitive to Moti; she was alright but in last one year has indulged too much. And she knows that.
In Pakistan, body shaming is not considered even an offence.. it's really rude. People do it.. But in west is considered really a bad thing..

Nop in Canada you need to be first either white or black and second your weapon of mass destruction should be big or huge else no chance. No Canadians are not open to foreigners they are just good in marketing themselves to the world as the most friendly and tolerant nation. The racism here is hidden and worse than Americans.
Size of weapon of mass destruction hardly matter if you dont know how to use it properly so those who just go for size must be virgins or P*rn addicts . I dont think its fair to paint all Canadian with one brush because even two sisters have different personality and girls have different standard when it come to marriage

Size of weapon of mass destruction hardly matter if you dont know how to use it properly so those who just go for size must be virgins or P*rn addicts . I dont think its fair to paint all Canadian with one brush because even two sisters have different personality and girls have different standard when it come to marriage

Bro i have been living in Canada for 10 years size and color only matters in Canada

Eastern Europeans ?? which country ?
Mostly Polish, Latvia , Ukrain, Romanian etc and to be honest they are more attractive and less proudy/arrogant unlike some white british who has no look and personality but still act as if they are some queen. My uncle married with Danish

Mostly Polish, Latvia , Ukrain, Romanian etc and to be honest they are more attractive and less proudly/arrogant unlike some white british who has no look and personality but still act as if they are some queen. My uncle married with Danish

Oh girls from these poor countries are always looking for foreigner to take them out

my neighbor was a Texan cowboy crossed with a honey boo boo, he used to blast their tunnels so all gophers came to my home and I got a lot more damage.. and this guy suggested me to do...initially I declined but then one crazy day, we did it..

You literally killed gophers! Man, hats off. I'd feel too sorry for them to be killed.
BTW, where was it? Couldn't be Sweden, right?

No. She learned a few words when she went to Pakistan with me over ten years ago. Now, really, all she knows is words like 'Billi', (cat) 'Moti' (fat), Bhindi (okra). Probably less than ten words.
PS. Yes, she's pretty sensitive to Moti; she was alright but in last one year has indulged too much. And she knows that.
Moti is offensive word when you use it for wife . You should know it :D You need to visit Pakistan more often then

In Pakistan, body shaming is not considered even an offence.. it's really rude. People do it.. But in west is considered really a bad thing..

Unfortunately for my wife, some seemingly-Indian guy has been calling her all kinds of names related to her weight: 'Land Whale', 'Hippo'... They are in one of her earlier videos. She took it badly but then some, maybe, PDF people took on them. Plus I explained to her that she should steel herself for those. I don't know why people stoop so low. There are at least four such guys stalking her in varying degrees of vulgarity. But there are Indians too who have been nice.

also agreed. But i hear europe is more racist
My experience with eastern European is very positive i.e they are easy going and friendly.
I have same positive experienced with few Danish/Italians/Germans whom I met in uk
White British people are mostly reserved in nature but are decent fair people but you have some racist in them who express their racism only when they get full drunk but they are in minority

Moti is offensive word when you use it for wife . You should know it :D You need to visit Pakistan more often then

Of course I don't call her Moti! I don't know where but somewhere she picked up that word. Probably being self-conscience. Anyway, she was doing fine till about a year ago.

My experience with eastern European is very positive i.e they are easy going and friendly.
I have same positive experienced with few Danish/Italians/Germans whom I met in uk
White British people are mostly reserved in nature but are decent fair people but you have some racist in them who express their racism only when they get full drunk but they are in minority

Wish i went to europe and not this rcst sht hole Canada

The old man you see trying to hide in the video--that's my father in law. He is the 'Master Gardener'. We just provide some muscle and $ as our contributions. Haha.

I do have peaches, apricots, pears, apples, pomegranate, and plum trees growing in my property. Unfortunately, the fruit gets eaten by squirrels and birds etc before anything reaches our palate; well, maybe a few half rotten/half eaten fruit.

The best way to preserve fruit is to have a balanced ecosystem around your area. If too many squirrels, introduce eagles and snakes in area. We had problem of too many rats in our fields, we introduced a few rat eating species of snakes and within 2 yrs the rats were under control.

Back
Top Bottom