What's new

Modi's initiatives to make Hindi lingua franca

I don't get the debate anyway. Keralites, Kannadigas and Telugus are pretty laidback about their language and in recent years, as @levina will tell you, a lot of them are learning Hindi to communicate with North Indian immigrants.

This whole language war is overhyped and blown beyond proportion. Have patience, Hindi will become even more popular in the south. People don't even have to chest thump or whatever.
I am against imposition of one language over another one. Nothing sounds better than one's mother tongue. The push for hindi you are seeing right now might be because BJP finds it hard to spread it's wing in the southern India because none of their top leaders can communicate freely with the average common people in their language.

@Gibbs can i come to Sri lanka bro? I hear the living conditions are better, and the landscape and culture is not that different from kerala.

That's better ! India don't need SICKULARS, next time a COMMUNAL Kerala will elect a COMMUNAL Govt. :tup:

I am against imposition of one language over another one. Nothing sounds better than one's mother tongue. The push for hindi you are seeing right now might be because BJP finds it hard to spread it's wing in the southern India because none of their top leaders can communicate freely with the average common people in their language.

Trust me mate, being a Southie, BJP just needs to emphasise the financial benefits of learning Hindi, they will flock to it.

There are obvious commercial, trade benefits as well.

Please,,i am here to contribute.
I have never trolled:disagree:

yes, and a keralite goes to Gulf countries because he wants to do charity work :laugh:

Trust me mate, being a Southie, BJP just needs to emphasise the financial benefits of learning Hindi, they will flock to it.

There are obvious commercial, trade benefits as well.

yes, and a keralite goes to Gulf countries because he wants to do charity work :laugh:
:D:p:partay:

Don't know why people like Arya Desa is so keen for them Dravidians to learn Hindi anyway.

You will probably get a bunch of nerds scoring higher marks then Hindi speakers who actually has it as their mother tongue.

Let U.P and Bihar and other have one thing to dominate. If these ayyayo and idli sambars beat them in Hindi too :tsk:

Don't know why people like Arya Desa is so keen for them Dravidians to learn Hindi anyway.

You will probably get a bunch of nerds scoring higher marks then Hindi speakers who actually has it as their mother tongue.

Let U.P and Bihar and other have one thing to dominate. If these ayyayo and idli sambars beat them in Hindi too :tsk:

Who gives a shyte................i don't care for such petty issues

Who gives a shyte................i don't care for such petty issues

your answer is as slippery and as evasive as a Mallu's coconut oiled hair :sick:

Ir is it as blunt as a German's attitude to life?

But I understand your logic.

I think.

btw, -20 ratings? how did you manage that?

your answer is as slippery and as evasive as a Mallu's coconut oiled hair :sick:

Ir is it as blunt as a German's attitude to life?

But I understand your logic.

I think.

Really man.............to each his own.
Majority of general population is jingoistic so no one can put sense in them,,,if something has to happen it will.

And tamils are worst when it comes to such issues,,,god knows why

UP and Biharis usually are either very good with English or are extremely horrible. Middle section is usually Lacking in North Indians.
lalu-abey-chup-kar.jpg

Really man.............to each his own.
Majority of general population is jingoistic so no one can put sense in them,,,if something has to happen it will.

And tamils are worst when it comes to such issues,,,god knows why

agree.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom