What's new

Only 25 pc in India claim Hindi is their mother tongue

No need to feed trolls mate.. You can see how they make alternate threads to attract attention.. From anti Lankan to anti Indian, Most times with claims without any verification or solid sources

I am a regular reader of Guardian.

There is a guy there who sticks up for Sri Lankan Tamils who trolls on Indians.

Wonder if it's the same guy. Identity crisis for sure :)

he has no flags.

Him being a false flagger is high.

Or he is one of those who trolls for the sake of trolling.

No need to feed trolls mate.. You can see how they make alternate threads to attract attention.. From anti Lankan to anti Indian, Most times with claims without any verification or solid sources

You guys are right. It's wrong on my part to demean Sri Lankans simply because a Stateless and Headless troll decided to spew froth about India. Sorry about that.

You guys are right. It's wrong on my part to demean Sri Lankans simply because a Stateless and Headless troll decided to spew froth about India. Sorry about that.

@Gibbs

Look a heartfelt apology on the Internet.

Quick! we must preserve @Indischer he is endangered.

It's meant for that Sri lankan Tamil fella's consumption alone. He isn't Indian for sure, and was interested in Sri Lankan Tamils for a long time, drawing me to believe he was your countryman.
he is pakistani man see the flags !

Bhai mere, they barely number 2.5 million today. Think how how small a community they would have been at the time of their migration. They were probably no match in sheer numbers to the other Indian communities. Also, the Brahui have thoroughly interbred with the Baloch and Sindhis. They are not an endogamous community. They just happen to retain their original language in bits and pieces.

Sir its Indian thing to invent theories like out of India everything. Sir one look at Brahui people and you will have your doubt cleared. And genetic tests has also put this theory to rest. I think Indians now have come with another theory to explain brahui in Balochistan. Which is that few dravidian muslims migrated to Balochistan and converted people there in to muslims and made them speak Brahui. As one can see another ridiculous theory.

If not Sindh then Punjab would have been best place in year 1000, punjabis have big hearts.

says a Srilankan muslim....
if thats your logic..then,your Muslim identity was given by Arabic travelers and preachers and converted yours then Hindu/Buddhist ancestors to islam...
dai ! he is pakistani ! believe me !

I assume you are skinny like all the tamils i see here. Dont provoke me again, i've nothing against tamils. They are good people.

Stay in limits

wouldn't be surprised if he is an LTTE sympathiser.

Look at his location flags.

theriyadu...that was in 2010-2011...now i am staying near Bangalore..here we have 5-6 hour power cut ..
have you ever been to Kerala?? kovai is only 20Km from Kerala border...
been in cochin ! got lots malayali friends ! one of my best friend is from mallapuram !

No he is not.. Thats a fact.. We Lankan posters here knows exactly where he is from and we have valid reasons
So he is srilankan ! and he accuse all tamil as anti national ! thats big accusation BTW !

@levina

You refering to the likes of Thalaiva? Just to clear my position on this, I did mention that an ancestry south of the Kaveri was necessary to be accepted as an ethnic Tamilian. Not to be misread as gaining acceptance in Tamil society. I think it's common knowledge in TN that Rajnikanth is a Marathi.

There's a Kerala inside Pakistan?:wacko: When did this massacre take place there? And was the village populated by Mappilas or was the name sheer coincidence?

Aye aye Kapitan. Next time, it will be acheap knockoff of the wayfarer that will adorn your visage.:D

Ohhh so you didnt know that there was a kerala on Pak-Afghan border???
I am sure the village must be pretty important for the afghans as the massacre there invoked hatred towards the soviet....imagine!!!
I am kinda glad that theres more than one kerala. :D
FYI mallus:
@Ravi Nair @seiko @nair @sreekumar @acetophenol
@SpArK
Maddy's Ramblings: The Malayalees in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom