What's new

Only 25 pc in India claim Hindi is their mother tongue

Ohhh so you didnt know that there was a kerala on Pak-Afghan border???
I am sure the village must be pretty important for the afghans as the massacre there invoked hatred towards the soviet....imagine!!!
I am kinda glad that theres more than one kerala. :D
FYI mallus:
@Ravi Nair @seiko @nair @sreekumar @acetophenol
@SpArK
Maddy's Ramblings: The Malayalees in Pakistan

I think most of us are aware of it.... There was an issue of Visa of a old man few years back...... It was mentioned in couple of movies as well....

It is true that there is a mallu in every corner of the world..... The other day i was listening to radio in which a mallu from Brazil was saying, when he went to amazon he found a mallu there....

I am sure the village must be pretty important for the afghans as the massacre there invoked hatred towards the soviet....imagine!!!
FYI mallus:
@SpArK

Its close to Pakistan border, which mean it was once used to be hindu land. I can see both Kerala having common origin.

Its close to Pakistan border, which mean it was once used to be hindu land. I can see both Kerala having common origin.

It is important to not confuse religion and ethnicity. In this case kerala.

One is in South India, the earliest entry points for Judaism, Islam, Christianity into India.

The other....

well, I don't know about the other one.

FYI mallus:
@SpArK

Why is it that I'm not able to find anything more about this Pakistani Kerala and the massacre that took place there?:undecided:

It is important to not confuse religion and ethnicity. In this case kerala.

One is in South India, the earliest entry points for Judaism, Islam, Christianity into India.

The other....

well, I don't know about the other one.

He will be surprised to know the First mosque of Asia is in Kerala........Cheraman mosque in kodungallur

He will be surprised to know the First mosque of Asia is in Kerala........Cheraman mosque in kodungallur

Now you done it.

But I have heard of a legend that Cherman Perumal, a ruler in Kerala was one fo the first converts to Islam after hearing of the splitting of the Moon which confirmed his visions.

He went to Mecca, afterwards no info on him.

A local legend yes.

Sir its Indian thing to invent theories like out of India everything. Sir one look at Brahui people and you will have your doubt cleared. And genetic tests has also put this theory to rest. I think Indians now have come with another theory to explain brahui in Balochistan. Which is that few dravidian muslims migrated to Balochistan and converted people there in to muslims and made them speak Brahui. As one can see another ridiculous theory.

If not Sindh then Punjab would have been best place in year 1000, punjabis have big hearts.

I've no doubts that the Brahui are neither genetically nor culturally related to us South Indians. Wasn't it my point all along that apart from them speaking a Dravidian language, they're practically of Baloch stock and culture?:)

Sir its Indian thing to invent theories like out of India everything. Sir one look at Brahui people and you will have your doubt cleared. And genetic tests has also put this theory to rest. I think Indians now have come with another theory to explain brahui in Balochistan. Which is that few dravidian muslims migrated to Balochistan and converted people there in to muslims and made them speak Brahui. As one can see another ridiculous theory.

If not Sindh then Punjab would have been best place in year 1000, punjabis have big hearts.

this is quite random.

I've no doubts that the Brahui are neither genetically nor culturally related to us South Indians. Wasn't it my point all along that apart from them speaking a Dravidian language, they're practically of Baloch stock and culture?:)

you forgot to mention Punjab is best. You are talking to Shabaz Sharif here.

Have some respect Peon.

this is quite random.

you forgot to mention Punjab is best. You are talking to Shabaz Sharif here.

Have some respect Peon.

I'm talking to Shanbaz Sharif.:lol: Liked his earlier names much more than this one though.:sick:

My points was Brahui are indigenous speakers of Dravidian language. Invaders displaced rest of dravidians to South India, thats why we have so much in common. You don't get this do you? How did they speak dravidian? Indians come up with ridiculous theory just like OIT.

And Dravidian is linguistic group not genetic. Brahui are dravidians.

My points was Brahui are indigenous speakers of Dravidian language. Invaders displaced rest of dravidians to South India, .

Another theory.....with no proof.....no sense either. If invaders displaced Dravidian speakers only left the Brahui alone (why they would do that beats me), shouldn't the Dravidians who left be of similar stock to the Brahui? Can't have it both ways.

what 1st mosque in asia...how is that possible..
u are counting middle east in asia or not...

My points was Brahui are indigenous speakers of Dravidian language. Invaders displaced rest of dravidians to South India, thats why we have so much in common. You don't get this do you? How did they speak dravidian? Indians come up with ridiculous theory just like OIT.

@Shabaz Sharif what's this 'WE' business?

There is no 'WE' here.

Back
Top Bottom