What's new

Modi's initiatives to make Hindi lingua franca

I think he spelt it that way intentionally.

I have a friend from Jharkhand who uses bha- wherever va is to be used....Love to hear him say stuff like Bhej, Non-bhej, bhinayak, bhinay etc etc though. :lol:
Eeka-do-like-diya-jaaye.jpg

Hindi and English are working officially languages of Indian government with 22 officially recognized languages. Each state have their own official language.

Hindi was dropped to earth by Martians. :crazy_pilot::big_boss: :eek::lol:

Hindi is not native to India its a hybrid language mix Farsi/Turkish/Arab and Sanskrit ,which is an Indo-European language. "Indians" more so the Mallus should return to their roots i.e Tamil -Dravidian, and their original language and identity and give up a fake hybrid language introduced by the mighty Muslims rulers and their fake pseudo Aryan identity

thats why ONLY Tamil enjoys an exemption

राजभाषा

1. Short title, extent and commencement -

(i) These rules may be called the Official Languages (Use for Official Purposes of the Union) Rules, 1976.

(ii) They shall extend to the whole of India, except the State of Tamilnadu

Hindi is not native to India its a hybrid language mix Farsi/Turkish/Arab and Sanskrit ,which is an Indo-European language. "Indians" should turn to roots i.e Tamil -Dravidian, and their original language and identity and give up a fake hybrid language introduced by the mighty Muslims rulers and their fake pseudo Aryan identity

राजभाषा

(i) These rules may be called the Official Languages (Use for Official Purposes of the Union) Rules, 1976.

1621827_10201150552676206_1435966959_n.jpg

Hindi is not native to India its a hybrid language mix Farsi/Turkish/Arab and Sanskrit ,which is an Indo-European language. "Indians" more so the Mallus should return to their roots i.e Tamil -Dravidian, and their original language and identity and give up a fake hybrid language introduced by the mighty Muslims rulers and their fake pseudo Aryan identity.

You are wrong dude, martians dropped Hindi in India, you can even see their spaceship in ancient cave paintings. ;) ;)

Hindi is not native to India its a hybrid language mix Farsi/Turkish/Arab and Sanskrit ,which is an Indo-European language. "Indians" more so the Mallus should return to their roots i.e Tamil -Dravidian, and their original language and identity and give up a fake hybrid language introduced by the mighty Muslims rulers and their fake pseudo Aryan identity

राजभाषा

Thavalai vaayan...
Modern Tamil is also a hybrid one..
what is the Tamil word for 'LION'??;

There are only three options.................

1. Either you know Hindi.
2. Either you vote Modi.
3. Either you sing Vande Mataram............

Rest Can go to Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Honululu or whichever country they want, but INDIA is not for them. PERIOD. :angry:

Thavalai vaayan...

You think he can speak Tamil. I believe I can write more Tamil than him. :lol::lol:

Thavalai vaayan...

if you make stupid and baseless allegation based on fantasy you need to back it up with facts not resort to some ad hoc ranting

if you make stupid and baseless allegation based on fantasy you need to back it up with facts not resort to some ad hoc ranting
Again...whats the Tamil word for LION???

You think he can speak Tamil. I believe I can write more Tamil than him. :lol::lol:
He is king of trolls...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom