What's new

Modi's initiatives to make Hindi lingua franca

if you make stupid and baseless allegation based on fantasy you need to back it up with facts not resort to some ad hoc ranting
I am taking about the Modern Tamil..
I can speak/write/read Tamil..i know how much Sanskrit loan words it has..

you say modern Tamil is hybrid , justify your claim with supporting data or research study

and do you know the number of Tamil loan words in Sanskrit knowing and knowledge of a language is 2 separate subjects

I am not your Indian slave !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you tell me then I will rebut you
All the present Indian languages are hybrid,there is nothing called a purer one..You could see lot of Sanskrit words in Dravida languages and viceversa....Sanskrit/Hindi or whatever are part and parcel of great Indian culture....

i am from AP, for me english is as foreign as hindi is. at least i have the advantage with english as it is a business language.

All the present Indian languages are hybrid,there is nothing called a purer one..You could see lot of Sanskrit words in Dravida languages and viceversa....Sanskrit/Hindi or whatever are part and parcel of great Indian culture....

I dispute your generalization, only Tamil is the original and purest of the Dravidian language there rest are hybrid Indian languages , and your knowledge of Tamil is based upon your Malayalam hybrid perspective

Last edited:
and do you know the number of Tamil loan words in Sanskrit knowing and knowledge of a language is 2 separate subjects

Where are you from, what is your mother tongue.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom