What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

Egypt’s Ambassador to U.S.: This was least bad option

Last edited by a moderator:
First, I did not used insulting language targeting you. You are an Indian, So I am containing myself. Advising you to reflect the same & refrain from it.

Morsi as a President of Egypt then, would had every right to use force. If 'Tamarud' protesters would have used automatic weapons against security forces & killed 43 of them. 'Tamarud' arranged 3000 protests (as per you) during Morsi regime and they never resorted to this type of serious violence. Yes, liberals like are more dangerous, because we will continue to oppose Talibisaton & Morsisation of civil society.

You did not tell where i was lying..how i was brainwashed and not you..Isnt it?
U mean opposition was peaceful? I already told you how peaceful they were...They burned many of brotherhood offices...Ofcoz they did not go against army because opposition and army was united...In the last protest they burned brotherhood HQ isnt it?

What do u mean by Morsisation? Morsy who did not have any power? Morsy he could not save his offices...Morsy whose police force clearly announced they wouldnt protect Brotherhood?

43 security personal killed when? When they killed hundreds...When they decided their secuirity is not available to certain section...

Same army which killed hundreds some days ago...Same army which toppled government..SISI and others should be hanged to death any way

I don't think anyone will recognize Egypt's new government any more after this incident.

The new govt. is working for Saudi Arabia, as a proxy for the US.
Remember, these are the same countries which backed the ruthless thug Hosni Mubarak, so with Sisi's massacre, it's business as usual.

Very disturbing video showing 11 murdered police officers after Islamists attacked numerous police stations across the country!!

Last edited by a moderator:
they make it like gaza

944780_569365563109747_426684645_n.jpg

1184990_569287009784269_714185999_n.jpg

o-EGYPT-900.jpg

o-EGYPT-900.jpg

o-EGYPT-900.jpg

o-EGYPT-900.jpg

o-EGYPT-900.jpg

Egyptian-security-forces--006.jpg

The new govt. is working for Saudi Arabia, as a proxy for the US.
Remember, these are the same countries which backed the ruthless thug Hosni Mubarak, so with Sisi's massacre, it's business as usual.
A lot worse is according to the interim, they would restore Mubarak era police service and 19 former generals as provincial governors under Mubarak era was put back in office.
Egypt 'will return to the style of Mubarak,' minister says - Telegraph
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/14/world/middleeast/egypt.html

A lot worse is according to the interim, they would restore Mubarak era police service and 19 former generals as provincial governors under Mubarak era was put back in office.
Egypt 'will return to the style of Mubarak,' minister says - Telegraph
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/14/world/middleeast/egypt.html
The 19 former generals are not any regular generals, looking at their background and where they used to work, you can tell that the people in power are getting ready a major crack down on Islamists, and they are expecting the worst from these terrorists!! What is happening is just s start

The 19 former generals are not any regular generals, looking at their background and where they used to work, you can tell that the people in power are getting ready a major crack down on Islamists, and they are expecting the worst from these terrorists!! What is happening is just s start

After this..No one ever dare to protest any action of Army...If they finish brotherhood..Then there wont be any one who can question them...If you are not from army...You dont need to be so happy...

Back
Top Bottom