What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

644298_548565885207112_46130290_n.jpg

I had the same sentiments a while ago but whats going on is really brutal. Part of one Ummah Imran jee shouldn't rub it in at their hour of distress

After this..No one ever dare to protest any action of Army...If they finish brotherhood..Then there wont be any one who can question them...If you are not from army...You dont need to be so happy...
Are you suggesting that we should juts let these terrorist attack us, and terrorize us just because you are suspicious about the army real intentions ?!!

Safe exist for Pro Morsi who didn't attack security forces or resists arrest or clearing the sit in at Rabaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you suggesting that we should juts let these terrorist attack us, and terrorize us just because you are suspicious about the army real intentions ?!!

Army real intentions are clear...openly being discussed now...Probably fragile oppostion itself now realized but they also not in position to do anything...April 6 movement and few other just criticized army for appointing mubraks..but what can they do..? If they protest people will think them crazy...or army might tell look "They are all brotherhood"

Anyways...its waste discussing with ignorant whose hearts are sealed....

Enjoy seeing dead bodies all over...

"Peaceful" Muslim Brotherhood terrorists attacking security forces(They killed 43 and injured 100s)

Dragged, mutilated, and killed inside his station yesterday in ‪‎Egypt‬, and 10 of his team by the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists, and yes they were killed peacefully
1185971_692320114129787_2058224761_n.jpg

Army real intentions are clear...openly being discussed now...Probably fragile oppostion itself now realized but they also not in position to do anything...April 6 movement and few other just criticized army for appointing mubraks..but what can they do..? If they protest people will think them crazy...or army might tell look "They are all brotherhood"

Anyways...its waste discussing with ignorant whose hearts are sealed....

Enjoy seeing dead bodies all over...
I will, thanks!!

Muslim Brotherhood terrorists playing with water guns!!
Muslim Brotherhood terrorists playing video games with Egyptian police
Muslim Brotherhood fire God was located in the streets of Cairo

Egypt's military claims Morsi protesters were armed
http://observers.france24.com/content/20130815-armed-men-amongst-cairo-protesters

Fuckin' A comment!
Only christians supported the coup in your petty little mind didn't they? I bet your mullah mindset can spot Copts in the crowd right? No wonder christians are leaving in droves from the country you originate from.

Mideast_Egypt-012e2.jpg

Here's hoping the Egyptian Army cracks down even harder on the MB terrorists. Just so the mullah above whom i quoted get's a breakdown and starts crying about injustice.

I never said anything about Christian you retard. I merely said Coptic Pope supported the coup. He is a religious man and he shouldn't be involved in politics as it can put all the christians in the harms way. Next time at least read the comment properly before making retarded assumptions.

Good, so you admit that killing the protesters saves Christians.

I am against any type of violence. Not a single christian was hurt before this massacre. Blame egyptian military and current government which threw entire country into chaos.

I never said anything about Christian you retard. I merely said Coptic Pope supported the coup. He is a religious man and he shouldn't be involved in politics as it can put all the christians in the harms way. Next time at least read the comment properly before making retarded assumptions.
Unless you are an Islamist of course!! You are such a hypocrite, sir!!

I am against any type of violence. Not a single christian was hurt before this massacre. Blame egyptian military and current government which threw entire country into chaos.
Islamists have been attacking Egyptian Christians for over 40 years now!! Hundreds have been killed just because they are Christians.

Unless you are an Islamist of course!! You are such a hypocrite, sir!!

Islamists have been attacking Egyptian Christians for over 40 years now!! Hundreds have been killed just because they are Christians.

I am against bringing religion into affairs of state. Secondly i am no supporter of some hardline mullah yahoos. Pakistan is lucky in that way as no Islamist party ever got a hold in parliament.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom