What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

Coptic pope supported military coup against morsi so they will always be potential targets after today. Christians account for a huge part of egyptian population. They are not a minority but they choose a side and now they will have to accept the consequences. Directly or indirectly they are responsible for todays killings.

Good, so you admit that killing the protesters saves Christians.

First, coup itself is illegal...Most country they get death penalty.

MB was peaceful through out the year...You burned their offices...They never retaliated even when they were in power. It is so obvious that army and police think only brotherhood is dangerous for them.

You never allowed them to enter tahrir square...you killed hundreds of them when they were protesting....for the right cause.

You protested every day blocking the road...burning down brotherhood offices...They never retaliated...

When police finally broke the protest killing thousands of people....which they saw in their own eyes...Wat else you expect...

Leave it man....You will still find fault in islamists....Now i competly understand...What makes one terrorirst...

You narrating incidents as you were there!!!!! Now I now what is called brain washing......."No one dare to find fault in Islamist. They are sacred cows, slaughtered by invading Army" Thats what you wanna say??? If police failed to protect himself & civilians and did not retaliate with force, then who will keep law and order situation in control?? How these miscreants would have fear of security services in their hearts??? As per your say, police should hand over their weapons to 'Peaceful Islamist' and be ready to be massacred again and again including 'non peaceful, non extremist' public.

Let me clear one thing "In a state, only govt reserve the right to be 'terrorist' to keep law and order situation in control).

Seen some news regarding this but the pictures are really horrible ...

May Allah give them courage to follow the righteous ..

You narrating incidents as you were there!!!!! Now I now what is called brain washing......."No one dare to find fault in Islamist. They are sacred cows, slaughtered by invading Army" Thats what you wanna say??? If police failed to protect himself & civilians and did not retaliate with force, then who will keep law and order situation in control?? How these miscreants would have fear of security services in their hearts??? As per your say, police should hand over their weapons to 'Peaceful Islamist' and be ready to be massacred again and again including 'non peaceful, non extremist' public.

Let me clear one thing "In a state, only govt reserve the right to be 'terrorist' to keep law and order situation in control).

Whater you said aplies to you kid...stupid brain washed idiot...Go check and tell me which one was untrue...

Their offices werent burned?
When they were in power dint police say that they cant protect their office?
They were not allowed to protest in Tahrir Square?
In that one year morsy rule...Over 3000 protest was staged? Crack down applies to only MB....

I watched yesterdays riot live in news channel through out the day....

Liberal anti islamist like you are far more dangrous than islamist talibanists....Morsy should have done the same thing like SISI....He dint do it..that was his mistake...

Morsi supporters are followers of a dark cult. They must be eliminated before they get a chance to eliminate humanity!

Whater you said aplies to you kid...stupid brain washed idiot...Go check and tell me which one was untrue...

Their offices werent burned?
When they were in power dint police say that they cant protect their office?
They were not allowed to protest in Tahrir Square?
In that one year morsy rule...Over 3000 protest was staged? Crack down applies to only MB....

I watched yesterdays riot live in news channel through out the day....

Liberal anti islamist like you are far more dangrous than islamist talibanists....Morsy should have done the same thing like SISI....He dint do it..that was his mistake...

First, I did not used insulting language targeting you. You are an Indian, So I am containing myself. Advising you to reflect the same & refrain from it.

Morsi as a President of Egypt then, would had every right to use force. If 'Tamarud' protesters would have used automatic weapons against security forces & killed 43 of them. 'Tamarud' arranged 3000 protests (as per you) during Morsi regime and they never resorted to this type of serious violence. Yes, liberals like are more dangerous, because we will continue to oppose Talibisaton & Morsisation of civil society.

Back
Top Bottom