What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

BRpE7xfCIAEU4G7.jpg

I'm sorry am I supposed to take pictures as a response to a debate now?

and what about the separation of church and state....................

Where is that a problem nowadays?

The copts and their finances were vital for this coup to take place

The copts are a risk to all of Egypt

Attacking churches is pointless, but the influence of the copts on the military must be curtailed

It's always the minorities with guys like you...

You notice the poor, poor, islamo fascist first reaction was to attack churches?

New_York_Draft_Riots_-_fighting.jpg

Kristallnacht6.jpg

In times of political uncertainty there will be chaos. As a country whom had also overthrown their dictator. We remember this Chaos very well.

Too bad there is no Indonesian solution for Egypt predicament.
http://www.stasiareport.com/the-big-story/asia-report/indonesia/story/what-indonesias-transition-could-teach-egypt-20130730

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Backchannels/2012/0217/Indonesia-and-Egypt-separated-at-birth-No-just-completely-separate

Jordanian MB leader hold Jordanian regime the responsibility of what's going on in Egypt today... :laughcry:
@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been accused of bing a leftard LoL.

It is nice seeing someone proposing another argument on my personality " cult " :lol:
Nope, you are a secretive communist :P

Jordanian MB leader hold Jordanian regime the responsibility of what's going on in Egypt today... :laughcry:
@Yzd Khalifa

Let him say whatever he wants to say, every drop of an Egyptian blood is a waste to your regime.

Last edited by a moderator:
No mercy for Mursi :laughcry:
Yallah jihad brothers, leave Syria and save the Ahl al-sunnah of Egypt.:bounce:

You seriously not trying to justify these killings. Morsi wasn't perfect but he didn't kill opposition like some wild animal on loose.

Smuhs, I think its over reaction by riot police, but it was not one sided. First police was attacked by protesters brutally and a score of Policemen were killed by Morsi supporters and then Police reacted with equal brutality.
130814094214-09-egypt-0814-horizontal-gallery.jpg

130814094514-10-egypt-0814-horizontal-gallery.jpg

1095039_229847533834032_1733633205_n.jpg

Post-coup violence in Egypt: LIVE UPDATES

20:00 GMT: At least 235 people were killed and 2,001 others injured in Wednesday violence nationwide, reports Al Jazeera quoting the Ministry of Health. The tally includes 43 killed policemen.100 people were killed in Cairo with most fatalities having occurred in the square outside Rabaa al-Adawiya mosque.

If 43 policemen were killed, It means all mess was started by protesters. After then police unleashed its brute force. If this theory is right, then police did what it had to do to protect them self & no sympathies with hooligan, they get what they deserve..

A very sad day for Egypt. These people did not need to die. Just as Sisi is responsible for the decision to crack down and the people who carried out the order, Muslim Brotherhood leadership is also responsible for alienating Gulf states with their handshake with Iran, and of course the mistakes they made alienating liberal/seculars and Copts.

Muslim Brotherhood rank and file must question the wisdom of their leadership and move them away from Iran, once and for all. If MB leaders were smart, this whole situation could be avoided. For majority Sunni Egypt, Sunni Arab nations are always more reliable partners than majority Shia Iran.

More victims of Iran's sneaky foreign policy and strategy, now in Egypt.

And perhaps the US can call it a coup now?

A very sad day for Egypt. These people did not need to die. Just as Sisi is responsible for the decision to crack down and the people who carried out the order, Muslim Brotherhood leadership is also responsible for alienating Gulf states with their handshake with Iran, and of course the mistakes they made alienating liberal/seculars and Copts.

Muslim Brotherhood rank and file must question the wisdom of their leadership and move them away from Iran, once and for all. If MB leaders were smart, this whole situation could be avoided. For majority Sunni Egypt, Sunni Arab nations are always more reliable partners than majority Shia Iran.

More victims of Iran's sneaky foreign policy and strategy, now in Egypt.
:laughcry:
Don't cry my sunni brother, Ahl-Sunna are killing sunni, dont blame it on Iran or shia or majus or safavids anything, because if there were no Shia and christian and jews left, your likes would start to kill hanafi, maliki etc.. :bounce:

Maybe MB are hidden Shia's, now hurry up and go and kill em all. It's time for jihad against MB, or other way around, I don't know which side are hidden shia :laughcry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom