What's new

Massive violence erupts in Egypt

last time I checked it was a nationalist army with an incredibly distasteful knack of killing protesters. There are no innocent sides in this situation.

I meant who fathered Egypt's military, apparently its the Imperialist Army !!

there are no innocent sides in this situation, are you fucccking kidding me?

I hope Egypt goes down in full fledged civil war, takes a long blood bath, I will be here to agree with you !! :pop:

The American administration no longer has leverage in Egypt nor would the crackdown of the MB be in its interest.

Once the going gets tough Albaradei always seems to disappear.

hmmm... cute !!

Political Islam is a disease. It must be contained (through a constitution separating mosque and state), eliminated (by the Muslim faithful voluntarily embracing the wisdom of such separation), or the disease will kill the body of the society (the state). All majority-Muslim states face this 21st Century dilemma.

May the peacefull protesters that were killed by these savages rest in peace.

Down with this evil bloodthirsty militairy dictatorship!

Political Islam is a disease. It must be contained (through a constitution separating mosque and state), eliminated (by the Muslim faithful voluntarily embracing the wisdom of such separation), or the disease will kill the body of the society (the state). All majority-Muslim states face this 21st Century dilemma.

you mean mera kkuttta, kkuttta, tera kkuttta, tommy? :laugh:

Wow I hope Egypt doesn't turn into another Syria!

Can an Egyptian or someone who is knowledgable about the situation tell me whats going on?

I meant who fathered Egypt's military, apparently its the Imperialist Army !!

I don't see how that's relevant since it was founded a decade shy of a century ago...

there are no innocent sides in this situation, are you fucccking kidding me?

The only innocent people are the ordinary Egyptians stuck in the middle of the spat between the military and the MB.

I hope Egypt goes down in full fledged civil war, takes a long blood bath, I will be here to agree with you !!

You sound like a very pleasant person.

hmmm... cute !!

Americas main interests are:
1) The security of Israel: Peace treaty to be followed by Egypt ensuring that security.
2) The Suez canal: Keep the oil and ships flowing.

Any party no matter what their politcal ideology will be supported if these two things are assured. Their other domestic matters are of no concern to them unless it interferes with their interests. The MB didn't interfere in Americas interests nor will the coming government. The US administration has no leverage in Egypt currently, its only a spectator as is the rest of the world.

This happened after Morsi was ousted from his presidency by force. Do check the date and also keep in mind how many Brotherhood members have been killed today. Nothing of this sort happened before today. Branding them as extremists after what has been done to them is pure fascism as no one would stand for these atrocities.

so tell me what christians have to do with it? how are they connected? do they represent army? just because some group of people have a mental illness, they don't have a right to attack a particular community to satisfy their abnormal desires.

Not just political Islam. Any religion that interprets itself in a political form should be eradicated. Not because they are evil or anything. It's simply because they don't comply with the modern world.

The copts and their finances were vital for this coup to take place

The copts are a risk to all of Egypt

Attacking churches is pointless, but the influence of the copts on the military must be curtailed

The copts and their finances were vital for this coup to take place

The copts are a risk to all of Egypt

Attacking churches is pointless, but the influence of the copts on the military must be curtailed

implied-facepalm.jpg

1095039_229847533834032_1733633205_n.jpg

Post-coup violence in Egypt: LIVE UPDATES

20:00 GMT: At least 235 people were killed and 2,001 others injured in Wednesday violence nationwide, reports Al Jazeera quoting the Ministry of Health. The tally includes 43 killed policemen.100 people were killed in Cairo with most fatalities having occurred in the square outside Rabaa al-Adawiya mosque.

I don't see how that's relevant since it was founded a decade shy of a century ago...

The only innocent people are the ordinary Egyptians stuck in the middle of the spat between the military and the MB.

You sound like a very pleasant person.

Americas main interests are:
1) The security of Israel: Peace treaty to be followed by Egypt ensuring that security.
2) The Suez canal: Keep the oil and ships flowing.

Any party no matter what their politcal ideology will be supported if these two things are assured. Their other domestic matters are of no concern to them unless it interferes with their interests. The MB didn't interfere in Americas interests nor will the coming government. The US administration has no leverage in Egypt currently, its only a spectator as is the rest of the world.

BRpE7xfCIAEU4G7.jpg

and what about the separation of church and state....................

Back
Top Bottom