What's new

Egypt court sentences 529 Morsi MB terrorists to death

@Mahmoud_EGY please tell us if Mubarik was unpatriotic at any point of time?

Infact, as far as i have seen, most of Egyptians are very patriotic souls, i have seen them during their national day......
he made some mistakes but he was not a traitor from what i know right now i dont know if what happened in 25 jan was right or wrong

he made some mistakes but he was not a traitor from what i know right now i dont know if what happened in 25 jan was right or wrong

He made 'some' mistakes? Do you know how many billions he and other military generals robbed from the Egyptian people? Why don't you just say he was a blessing for Egypt.

He made 'some' mistakes? Do you know how many billions he and other military generals robbed from the Egyptian people? Why don't you just say he was a blessing for Egypt.
lol yes i heard this before he has 70 billion in his bank account why dont you tell me 1 evedince that he was stealing money because after 3 years no one could find any
under his rule Egyptian army is a strong force ranked 13 on the world we had secuirty we had economy even if not perfect we must say the truth even to someone we dont agree with

lol yes i heard this before he has 70 billion in his bank account why dont you tell me 1 evedince that he was stealing money because after 3 years no one could find any
under his rule Egyptian army is a strong force ranked 13 on the world we had secuirty we had economy even if not perfect we must say the truth even to someone we dont agree with

Everybody knows how corrupt the Egyptian military brass is, yeah we can't prove it because you'll be sent to prison if you make a case against the Egyptian military and you know about this better than me yet you act like no such thing exists. Stop lying to the people here, we Arabs know the truth and you should admit it in front of everybody here.

That's what you call a economy? Selling gas for cheap losing billions to Israel? Or half of Egypt in poverty? :lol:

Egyptian government employee alert, lol.

He did resigned and handed over the state to civil administration, this was a wise decision of Mubarik.

You please, tell me.... there are rumors that Ahmed Shafik got the majority vote in election, but due to his service background, army sensed risk of unrest! hence Morsi was handed the crown, despite he lost the elections, How far it is true?

From where i stand, i see Egypt having a strategic geographical location, just like rest of east Africa, and Arabia, i expect foreign agencies, hijacking popular sentiment. be it religious or political!

Last edited:
He did resigned and handed over the state to civil administration, this was a wise decision of Mubarik.

You tell me.... there are rumors that Ahmed Shafik got the majority vote but due to his service background, there were risk of unrest! How far it is true?

From where i stand, i see Egypt having a strategic geographical location, just like rest of east Africa, and Arabia, i expect foreign agencies, hijacking popular sentiment. be it religious or political!

Foreign agencies have supported Mubarak for over thirty years, that's what kind of 'leadership' they want in our Arab nations. They don't want moderate Islamists who will make our nations self sufficient which would give us way more political and strategical power. Open your mind dude....

Foreign agencies have supported Mubarak for over thirty years, that's what kind of 'leadership' they want in our Arab nations. They don't want moderate Islamists who will make our nations self sufficient which would give us way more political and strategical power. Open your mind dude....

Why do you think those foreign agencies, would not like to continue having there own man in power?
They always move step ahead of you... perhaps you have no idea how much labor they put in to study you and your upcoming desires... they have no loyalties with there appointed puppets, they support them as long they matter.

You please, tell me.... there are rumors that Ahmed Shafik got the majority vote in election, but due to his service background, army sensed risk of unrest! How far it is true?

during the elections the brotherhood threaten to burn all of Egypt if morsi did not win some people say shafik did win no one knows the truth
Everybody knows how corrupt the Egyptian military brass is, yeah we can't prove it because you'll be sent to prison if you make a case against the Egyptian military and you know about this better than me yet you act like no such thing exists. Stop lying to the people here, we Arabs know the truth and you should admit it in front of everybody here.

That's what you call a economy? Selling gas for cheap losing billions to Israel? Or half of Egypt in poverty? :lol:

Egyptian government employee alert, lol.
everybody is talking some people are saying hamas leaders talking aid money for themselves and profit from smuggling goods from Egypt do you beleive them ? my point is you will see any non brotherhood leader is a thief and corrupt
i said the economy was doing better than now i did not say that was good
if i was government employee this would be something to be proud of however i like i said not in government or represent the government opinion

Why do you think those foreign agencies, would not like to continue having there own man in power?
They always move step ahead of you... perhaps you have no idea how much labor they put in to study you and your upcoming desires... they have no loyalties with there appointed puppets, they support them as long they matter.

I already know who they want in power and who they want out of power. It's you who's trying to make it as if foreign agencies don't want the Egyptian military leadership in power and the MB is a foreign conspiracy.

As for your second points, it's less about them studying the aspirations of the free people of the Middle East and more about our honesty when it comes to inspirations. We don't lie and deceive like they do, because that's dirty and evil and against our religion. However, if we are filthy liars like them the Middle East would been a different region today. Maybe we should start deceiving them and struggle for interests covertly.

during the elections the brotherhood threaten to burn all of Egypt if morsi did not win some people say shafik did win no one knows the truth.

Oh really? Show me where they said that! :lol:

everybody is talking some people are saying hamas leaders talking aid money for themselves and profit from smuggling goods from Egypt do you beleive them ? my point is you will see any non brotherhood leader is a thief and corrupt

Don't drag Hamas or MB into this, all your information is propaganda garbage you watch on government sponsored Egyptian news. We were speaking about Mubarak and the 'economy' he produced.

i said the economy was doing better than now i did not say that was good
if i was government employee this would be something to be proud of however i like i said not in government or represent the government opinion

The economy wasn't any better, it was heading into this direction for years now and it's due to Mubarak rule, it will still get worse Al-Sisi and will be a while before it turns around.

@Developereo I guess after this first hand info. which i knew already, i rest my case..

Are you really this naive? :lol:

He can't provide a source for such gibberish yet to legitimize it we'll do so by calling it 'first hand info'. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom