What's new

Massive Fighting erupts in Iraq

Saddam deputy lends support to protesters

If they want to rule Iraq by force, they should also improve their habit in dying.
It's not a jungle, it's a country.
And btw, I wonder why you don't support same militias in your own country? Can say Kudos to 'brave' TTP for killing innocent civilians? I won't, because I'm not filled with sectarian hatred.

If you don,t want something for your home, don't wish it for others, this is hypocrisy.

Iraq's Sunis already ruled.......Iraq and they thought u in the art of dying....remember?

Hypocrisy is what iraqi mullah govt is doing............could they not rule wise this was the first time they actually got to rule and will be the last.........there is nothing called iraqi shiits they all r iranian's in disguise......
There is no comparison b/w iraqis and TTP situation......

Last edited:
Saddam deputy lends support to protesters

Iraq's Sunis already ruled.......Iraq and they thought u in the art of dying....remember?

Hypocrisy is what iraqi mullah govt is doing............could they not rule wise this was the first time they actually got to rule and will be the last.........there is nothing called iraqi shiits they all r iranian's in disguise......
There is no comparison b/w iraqis and TTP situation......

I would rather spend my time on something better and worthy.

Good luck. ;)

I would rather spend my time on something better and worthy.

Good luck. ;)
I hope ur mullahs realize this and stop meddling in others business............how many years it is...1200???

spend it on something better and worthy.

You need to calm down. Bloodshed won't do any good to Iraq.

The problem is accusing everyone of terrorism and arresting people under the law of terrorism with no trials or Jurisdiction. Anbar is a sunni province miles away from Shia territories and if anyone is accused of terrorism actives justice must take place where the accuser is able to defend him/her self against the charges directed to him/her. You can't just go there and raid people with fire to single out one person.

Media in court also must be presented, the right of having a lawyer…etc. That is how things work in todays world.
Thousands of terrorists in prisons they're awating trials.

so was asssads army included so called "sunnies and shias".......same old lame excuse!!!

gods speed with the brave Sunni warriors........deliver those sons of shaittans to doors of hell.

enough with elected government.......they stood bravely against the invaders......now they will shine against these mullah's cockroaches.......after all Iraqi sunni tribes have habit of ruling IRAQ.
131913_mainimg.jpg
During Saddams these cowards wont dare open there mouth now look waht posters they carry Suni people can't live in democracy they just can't because they used to been disrespect and humiliation bring them suni tyrant kick their a.s.s.es they will be happy with it.

Democracy cannot survive in an area where religious/sect comes first and nation as second.

News
Army retreats from cities & continues the operations in the uninhabited desert
local and military police forces take responsibility for security again in cities.

Last edited:
Oh god, not again. 2014 it seems will be an even bloodier year for the ME.

Its a sectarian fight led by the Mullah of Iran to eradicate the Sunnis of Iraq, the people who stood against the US invasion of Iraq. Now al-maiki hiding behind counter terrorism law to justify his action against the Sunni people of Iraq.

Gunmen fighters walk in the streets of the city of Ramadi December 30, 2013.

r

Gunmen takeover a police vehicle in Ramadi December 30 2013.

r

the hadit of the prophet SAW is being fullfiled as we speak, call ISIS n Al Qaeda terrorists , but what about these Tribes of Anbar, what about FSA n IF in Syria, the next army should be in Yeman.
the prophet said that there will be 3 amies in Iraq,Syria, n Yeman

Maliki is losing the oppurtunity to unite iraq and can save iraq going in civil war .
Killing and manipulating law just to harrass one community is wrong and they can only tolerate for some time .
Then their will be a revolution that will destroy iraq.
Iraq should learn lesson from southafrica how they pardon white and forgive their atrocity ,see how they are united.
If shia is majority it don"t mean to margenalise sunni majority its a perfect recipe for trouble .
My hearts goes out for innocent people losing their preciouse lives for no reason.

And what about army. With black flag and none of the army will be jalimun so the trend what we see right now in all the country to mention are not rightly guided bcoz they are crossing the limit of allah and targeting innocent and women and children .
Their leader is iblees not prophet muhammad (saw)

the hadit of the prophet SAW is being fullfiled as we speak, call ISIS n Al Qaeda terrorists , but what about these Tribes of Anbar, what about FSA n IF in Syria, the next army should be in Yeman.

Saudi-Al anbar border is main route to supply weapon in Syria. Recently Iraqi army started the operation in desert, which is main cause of igniting armed standoff.
While Turkey has closed a large part of its borders to terrorists and Jordan has also considered restrictions for the Saudi nationals who intend to sneak into Syria, Iraq’s desert borders where the government does not have a lot of military and security supervision are regarded as the best route for Saudi Arabia’s logistical supports for the terrorists in Syria.

Shias are same if not worse at what you claim, not being racist and everything when Iran actually discriminates against its sunni populace, and same happened with Iraq. These issues dont occur if people are happy. Same with your vapid generalizations about people doing it for fun. Then dont point fingers at Bahrain where Shias get the same treatment. Lets call spade a spade.

Im glad people dont discriminate against shias in my country. Some extremists target them but are brought under control, but the general populace doesnt care.

Until unless we Muslims learn to live together, its going be different day same shit. Some sunnis delude themselves to the concept of ummah and **** their own country up, so do shias with their unwarranted love for anything Iran.

In the end, Muslims are the assholes of the world for good reason.

Lets have a reality check:

Bahrain:

Shia majority <--Iran?

Sunni govt <--- Saudi support.

Syria:

Sunni majority... Shia govt.

FSA n other militants <--- Arabs

Asad <-----Iran

Iraq:

Shia majority

Shia govt <---- Iran

Secterian groups <---- Arabs

And the list goes on...

Good luck destroying others Iran and Arabis..... and hope this war tht you fuel don't come knocking at your doors...

Yeah im sure Prophet SAW would have supported sectarian thugs..

The Middle East/West Asia has become a sordid mess, all thanks to the Yanks. Afghanistan is next on the line where I'm sure a civil war will break out soon after their withdrawal.

Why the fook can't the Yanks just stay at home and watch TV? :devil:

Yes, the Middle East used to be a paradise before the Yanks arrived.

Back
Top Bottom