What's new

Massive Fighting erupts in Iraq

Pakistan is safe, except a few extremist assholes and some confused idiots. Rest assured no one cares if you're shia or not.

Unfortunately, that's all it takes to destroy a nation.:crazy:

BTW that is true everywhere, most people just want to live their lives and earn their living and care for their family. That is true of pakistanis, or iraqis, or any other country's people. Only a few people take up arms and form militias to murder other people. But a few people and a few militias can tear up the social fabric, it has happened in many places, and is still happening, as you see here. The number is not what matters, but how much influence they have. So you had better get rid of your extremist assholes soon.

What is the real and official percentage Shiite populations / Sunnis in Iraq ?
I have seen several sources and they say two completely different things. One says 17% of sunni/77% Shia (wikipedia), and the other speaks about 66% Sunni and 34% Shia (french newspaper) .

The Middle East/West Asia has become a sordid mess, all thanks to the Yanks. Afghanistan is next on the line where I'm sure a civil war will break out soon after their withdrawal.

Why the fook can't the Yanks just stay at home and watch TV? :devil:

Right, it's all the yanks' fault. It may be fashionable to bash america on the middle east threads, just as it is fashionable in some parts of the world to chant ''death to USA'' for anything bad that happens, but the middle eastern people have been fighting each other long before USA became a nation, for millennia, for all of recorded history.

Proper socio-political changes have to happen in that region if peace is to prevail there, and by that term, socio-political changes, I don't simply mean americans sitting at home and watching TV. Most of these countries' boundaries were drawn by the British and other colonial powers, and not on the basis of any inherent feelings of statehood or identity. That is why in many of these countries, people are more loyal to their tribe or sect than to the country.

What is the real and official percentage Shiite populations / Sunnis in Iraq ?
I have seen several sources and they say two completely different things. One says 17% of sunni/77% Shia (wikipedia), and the other speaks about 66% Sunni and 34% Shia (french newspaper) .

Shias are definitely the majority in Iraq.

It seems successful operation of Iraqi army against ISIL cowards who hide among civilians and target them has had its impact on haters and those sympathetic to them.

Good job to armed forces of Iraq. Instead of supporting Iraq's army which has no obligation to any sect, these pathetic tribal leaders declare 'Jihad' against the government and the army, again proving their limited mental capacity which knows nothing except 'sects' and can't apprehend what a 'national' army is.
Does "national" mean "Shiite" in your dictionary?
Al-Maliki's extreme sectarian public speeches and actions are clear, only sectarians and brain-challenged ones can't grasp that.

2cd585a6-edb8-4316-8c36-e46240065589_16x9_600x338.jpg

Add to the hot mix of sunni shia tussle - the kurds, the israeli's, the palestinians, the americans, the russians and the majority sunni and shia nations in the surrounding and you don't have a solution - you have a god forsaken mess.

Not again. :confused:
This is part of the greater game of division of iraq along Sectarian lines. Eventually both the Shia and the Sunnis will loose and the victor will have the spoils of the whole of Iraq. May Allah(SWT) have mercy on us all!(Ameen)!!
Araz

Does "national" mean "Shiite" in your dictionary?
Al-Maliki's extreme sectarian public speeches and actions are clear, only sectarians and brain-challenged ones can't grasp that.
Whatever Maliki is, he is elected by Iraqis and represents the majority. And national means national, nothing else. Iraqi army includes both Sunnis and Shias and now is fighting terrirists, not 'Sunnis'.
As I said before, those who sympathise with terrorists are always going to whine, so they shouldn't be taken seriously.

this is getting insane , sectarian hatred and fight is spreading like a wild fire .. sad to see such state of affairs , May God Pakistan from this madness

No, it's not insane...this is normal.

Hopefully it gets worse for all Muslims if it's not all ready.

Whatever Maliki is, he is elected by Iraqis and represents the majority. And national means national, nothing else. Iraqi army includes both Sunnis and Shias and now is fighting terrirists, not 'Sunnis'.
As I said before, those who sympathise with terrorists are always going to whine, so they shouldn't be taken seriously.

so was asssads army included so called "sunnies and shias".......same old lame excuse!!!

gods speed with the brave Sunni warriors........deliver those sons of shaittans to doors of hell.

enough with elected government.......they stood bravely against the invaders......now they will shine against these mullah's cockroaches.......after all Iraqi sunni tribes have habit of ruling IRAQ.
131913_mainimg.jpg

Last edited:
so was asssads army included so called "sunnies and shias".......same old lame excuse!!!

gods speed with the brave Sunni warriors........deliver those sons of shaittans to doors of hell.

enough with elected government.......they stood bravely against the invaders......now they will shine against these mullah's cockroaches.......after all Iraqi sunni tribes have habit of ruling IRAQ.
If they want to rule Iraq by force, they should also improve their habit in dying.
It's not a jungle, it's a country.
And btw, I wonder why you don't support same militias in your own country? Can say Kudos to 'brave' TTP for killing innocent civilians? I won't, because I'm not filled with sectarian hatred.

If you don't want something for your home, don't wish it for others, this is hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom