What's new

Egypt court sentences 529 Morsi MB terrorists to death

How dare you to speak like this to an Iranian safavid man like me you landless opressed land-selling slave of Israel?
May Allah help Israel to wipe your weak saddam-zarqawi worshipping nation and hamas from the earth and may God curse your symbols.
May God paralyze the other hand that is left for khamenei dajjal (fake shia) if he gives 1 cent more to MB terrorists.
LOL wishing god to kill/destroy others forgot the 10 Commandments ?

Perhaps you don't realize that Morsi was more friendly to Iran than Mubarak or Sisi.
Both Mubarak and Sis, the military dictators, are supported by Saudi Arabia and UAE to promote their agenda.
Not true, he declared war against Syria (ally of Iran) about 1 week before he was arrested. That'what i call a divine event

I'am deeply satisfied with Sissi's leadership
No mercy for the zionist MB forbidding everything and attacking everybody to help Israel bring the muslims world back to the stone age, and ashaming the religion with satanist like beheadings

They will end up getting 25 years prison , in Egypt no one can be executed without mufti approval , what happened they turned their papers to Egyptian mufti who will disapprove it so they end up Jailed for 25 years.

They will end up getting 25 years prison , in Egypt no one can be executed without mufti approval , what happened they turned their papers to Egyptian mufti who will disapprove it so they end up Jailed for 25 years.

That doesn't make it any more just.

Egypt's internal matter but i hate moorsi, first thing bastard did after coming to power was humiliated and mocked Pakistan.
I want to see all those involved being punished, i wish govt. of Pakistan make formal request.

Perhaps you don't realize that Morsi was more friendly to Iran than Mubarak or Sisi.
Both Mubarak and Sis, the military dictators, are supported by Saudi Arabia and UAE to promote their agenda.

So Saudi agenda is to support moderate and professional bunch and not support fanatic bunch, hijacking a major society in the name of Islam.... moorsi was most likely another one of double agent, towing the prevalent agenda of demonizing Islam.

We don't need such idiots, who show us violence in the name of Islam, because we know its false and it is evil agenda.

Egypt is in more professional hands, Egypt army is adored by its nation, moorsi was a hijacker in the name of Islam and people of Egypt learned it fast.

Propaganda should stop, there is no restriction on Islam in present day Egypt, people are just not allowed to kill each other in streets.

Pakistan pe khuda ka bara azaab aaya hai apne kartooton ki waja se. Apparently Egypt is next

So Saudi agenda is to support moderate and professional bunch and not support fanatic bunch, hijacking a major society in the name of Islam.... moorsi was most likely another one of double agent, towing the prevalent agenda of demonizing Islam.

We don't need such idiots, who show us violence in the name of Islam, because we know its false and it is evil agenda.

Egypt is in more professional hands, Egypt army is adored by its nation, moorsi was a hijacker in the name of Islam and people of Egypt learned it fast.

Propaganda should stop, there is no restriction on Islam in present day Egypt, people are just not allowed to kill each other in streets.

What? o_O

That doesn't make it any more just.

it is actually Just , your brothers burned down houses and churches that belonged to christians in addition to killing police forces , ofcourse for you such acts are normal since those who were killed by your brothers were infidels .

All those who committed violence in Egypt will be fucked whether you like it or not , personally I hope those pigs get executed .

The only language these pigs understand is arm fist , when you negotiate with them then they think your weak , I guess pakistan has its own experience going for cease-fires with taliban.

The only language these pigs understand is arm fist , when you negotiate with them then they think your weak , I guess pakistan has its own experience going for cease-fires with taliban.

Totally agree, in our case, we are waiting for our General to take over and end the drama of negotiations with ghosts.
Imagine, other than few show horses, we never know of any Taliban older than 16-18 and all Pakistan politicians aka APC are out there to negotiate with under age ghosts at some unknown place.

it is actually Just , your brothers burned down houses and churches that belonged to christians in addition to killing police forces , ofcourse for you such acts are normal since those who were killed by your brothers were infidels .

Who are my brothers and who burned down churches? MB is a peaceful movement which was democratically elected into power.

Your position is very clear, your nation supports the military regime from fear of their people uprising against monarchies.

Were they actually involved in any crime directly? I'm against death penalty, why not send them to a Concentration Camp?

No, their main origin is kurdish (Iranic), also the same line where in their ideology was given a form. They married/mixed into Turks, but that's other story.
BS, everyone in the world knows that Safavids were Azerbaijani Turks. You are a racist moron.
We produce and purchase our own weapons, don't worry.
BS
Nevertheless, Hamas and Iran still cooperate. :lol:
Mullahs need some mercenaries to pressurize Israel, and Hamas does the job. As simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom