What's new

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

Shahbaz Sharif is a liar and corrupt person... he has spend billions on a 27 KM road with a project of no vision.. a Metro rail project could have been the best instead of these buses.. China had offered BOD (build, operate and deliver) basis but due to personal interests SS chose to go for stupid buses.. the Metro busses projects are matter of past...

Lahore%20-%20LRMTS%20-%20MAY%202010%20-%2002.jpg

but just due to personal grudges he demolished the idea of metro rail.. so sad..

Now he wants to ruin Karachi by giving them stupid buses.. We need Metro rail for karachi now..

to get karachi into their hands ganjas will make metro train i bet :P

I just saw the interview of CM Punjab, saw the sincerity on his face and felt the guy knows what he is talking about.

I mean we have had the disastrous government by Altaf Mota Chor Bhatta Khor for so many years, and still our metro system $ucks.

Karachi is suffering from poor traffic management.

roads are like blood vessels for a city.

You choke them, and the body gets sick.

And yet since the 80s, our beatfiul city has been without serious traffic projects. Yeah there are fly overs. Granted!

But nothing that guarantees timely arrival at your destination.

So

Even though I never voted for PML-N, my hats are off to its leaders.

At least there are few who think of building infrastructure

and not just taking our hard earned money and not delivering anything.

peace

Karachi mei kisi ka baap bhi metro project shuru nahi ker sakta jab tak transport mafia ko control na kiya jayee and nobody has the guts in Karachi to control this transport mafia!!!

MQM was the first to start CNG green bus project in the city and those busses were raped day after day by the transport mafia, the drivers/conductors were frequently beaten, the buses rammed by other buses, roads closed for these vehicles etc. and even MQM could do nothing about it. You want to control the traffic mafia of Pathans, be prepared for an actual war within the city!!

Personally the concept of Metro bus is a joke. The same could have been achieved by just building dedicated bus lanes.

Metros are supposed to be RAIL based systems. In 2013 our leaders are thinking like 1930 leaders.

karachi has three rescue services today, chippa rescue 1020, aman rescue 1021 and edhi rescue, aman rescue is also working for 1122 rescue and is now active in karachi, i agree karachi needs one major interactive command and control system which was developed in mustafa kamal's time but back tracked by PPP government..

rescue 1122 is role model rescue service for south asian countries and the one karachi getting 1122 rescue service is being settled by the help of 1122 rescue department of punjab .. rescue 1122 service is not only limited to lahore it is spreaded all over punjab in every district covering more then 80 million population area.

Karachi mei kisi ka baap bhi metro project shuru nahi ker sakta jab tak transport mafia ko control na kiya jayee and nobody has the guts in Karachi to control this transport mafia!!!

MQM was the first to start CNG green bus project in the city and those busses were raped day after day by the transport mafia, the drivers/conductors were frequently beaten, the buses rammed by other buses, roads closed for these vehicles etc. and even MQM could do nothing about it. You want to control the traffic mafia of Pathans, be prepared for an actual war within the city!!

Ganjas are famous for their Badmashi in punjab dear they can wipe out these mafias though i am supporter of Khan but when ganja commits for any project to get vote he will do anything recent example is of metro bus project where rest of transport services will be banned on the metro bus route and he destroyed huge number of plazas and buildings just to make this project :D

Personally the concept of Metro bus is a joke. The same could have been achieved by just building dedicated bus lanes.

Metros are supposed to be RAIL based systems. In 2013 our leaders are thinking like 1930 leaders.

Metro bus project is designed in a way that it can be used as light rail in future i think you havent seen reports of TEPA over this project .

What money is spent on this Metro Project......It could be used to built 2 or 3 small Dams in Punjab to give the peoples electricity.............Peoples could wait 3 or 4 years more without this Metro......it was not urgent......they just developed this in record time to get votes...nothing more..........second This Mr. Hard worker is holding himself many ministries seats he thinks he is the Jack of all Trades. And what happened recently ....many peoples died due strike of doctors plus peoples are dying due to medicines coz there are only 25% medicines are pure rest all are fake and all those contractors are benefited by him coz he took commission....and many peoples are dying daily due to those medicines...he must have resigned so far on moral basis if he is a true leader...........

Somebody asked Nelson Mandela...what is different between a Politician and a Leader....
and he said.. Politician always see and work for next elections.....and a Leader see and work for his next generation........

that's what these Dangi brothers are doing they are working for next elections.

I wish you guyz has little bit literacy about how Government works, then say anything. Just for the short, Provincial Government can't go ahead with any electricity related project without approval of Wapda. And you are talking about 2-3 projects, SS given 12 project proposal to WAPDA. But none is approved even after 2 years been passed What you were expecting? to wait more? you are only jealous since SS with metro, toke whole game away from PTI. Now the only party which is lossing is PTI. all other parties are trying to gain more support and getting it day by day.

SS provided the medicine, He try to do good thing, but the people like you who are still corrupt and don't follow the rules, so now those who didn't follow will face court lashes.

Remember you guyz were saying no need of Motorway, now 80% trade in this region only happens through motorway... You guyz still want to leave in stone age, which SS don't want... So our vote and most of the pakistanis will still vote for them... you can cry as you like.. nothing is going to happen for you loosers, who don't understand how government and democracy works, yet thing PTI can clean sweep and finish corruption in 90days.

SS can do anything, just someone needs to challenge this guy, and no body can stop him

Buddy i have lived in both Karachi and Lahore. I don't mean to brag, but in the last 5 years Lahore has improved by leaps and bounds. The infrastructure of Lahore has been vastly improved. Although i am a PTI supporter, but i will take my hat off for Shahbaz Shariff and pay my respects for the amazing work he has done. The law and order situation in Lahore is far far better than that of Karachi. There are no bhattay mafias running around here, people can leave their homes without much fear of getting jacked. There is a reason why many companies previousaly located in Karachi have moved their head offices to Lahore. MCB and Allied Bank have moved over here to Lahore now. Many Karachittes have moved to Lahore due to the insecurity and constant threats to life in Karachi. If there are two parties responsible for this situation in Karachi, it is MQM and ANP.

anyway how you bragged about karachi situation to lahore one, beta karachi is still much better place than lahore, now i dont even want to go into such a discussion,

one question, did you notice any bhattas being taken do you have personal experience? did you beared so much insecurity while your stay in karachi, because frankly i live in karachi, and its not like i have gone outside my home with a fear of getting robbed by gun point, i daily go out and there has been no problem with me in my entire stay in karachi, which has been since i was born, yeah karachi was in a very bad state when gangas were in power and there were daily strike calls, the situation was very tense, but today karachi is developing fast no thanks to ganja bradran , they were building motorway from lahore to islamabad where as karachi stinked and there were garbage laying outside every nook and corner of karachi street, heaps and more heaps of garbage and karachi was basically a land fill, since naimatullah and mustafa kamal we have seen a landfill karachi transforming into a new city and thats the period no ganjas go any seat from karachi, as for your stay hope you live in lahore and never back to karachi OK, its very unsafe

to get karachi into their hands ganjas will make metro train i bet :P

they will rob all the karachi's wealth and invest a 0.001 percent in punjab and lahore and try to win another election

and they are highly illeterate bunch to be anywhere near the progress and development

anyway how you bragged about karachi situation to lahore one, beta karachi is still much better place than lahore, now i dont even want to go into such a discussion,

one question, did you notice any bhattas being taken do you have personal experience? did you beared so much insecurity while your stay in karachi, because frankly i live in karachi, and its not like i have gone outside my home with a fear of getting robbed by gun point, i daily go out and there has been no problem with me in my entire stay in karachi, which has been since i was born, yeah karachi was in a very bad state when gangas were in power and there were daily strike calls, the situation was very tense, but today karachi is developing fast no thanks to ganja bradran , they were building motorway from lahore to islamabad where as karachi stinked and there were garbage laying outside every nook and corner of karachi street, heaps and more heaps of garbage and karachi was basically a land fill, since naimatullah and mustafa kamal we have seen a landfill karachi transforming into a new city and thats the period no ganjas go any seat from karachi, as for your stay hope you live in lahore and never back to karachi OK, its very unsafe

they will rob all the karachi's wealth and invest a 0.001 percent in punjab and lahore and try to win another election

and they are highly illeterate bunch to be anywhere near the progress and development

punjab is the engine of pakistan's economy with GDP of more then 100 Billion dollars i dont think so they required anything to rob it from karachi which is already being robbed by MQM ANP and PPP .. my relatives are living in karachi they have bought plots in lahore bahria town for future settlement cz of situation in karachi and one of my uncle experienced Bhatta parchi of 1400 rupee per week by MQM workers but we have few of friends from MQM which saved him from bhatta mafia of MQM dear rest of relatives have business in kuwait so the only guy doing business in karachi received bhatta parchi what more example i give u >>>????

road infrastructure in sindh is pathetic my czns says when ever they come punjab by road when they crossed sindh border they feels like they are in some developed region interior sindh is the most backward region in pakistan insecure too tum apnay dil ko jhooti tasalian dy rahay ho dear

punjab is the engine of pakistan's economy with GDP of more then 100 Billion dollars i dont think so they required anything to rob it from karachi which is already being robbed by MQM ANP and PPP .. my relatives are living in karachi they have bought plots in lahore bahria town for future settlement cz of situation in karachi and one of my uncle experienced Bhatta parchi of 1400 rupee per week by MQM workers but we have few of friends from MQM which saved him from bhatta mafia of MQM dear rest of relatives have business in kuwait so the only guy doing business in karachi received bhatta parchi what more example i give u >>>????

road infrastructure in sindh is pathetic my czns says when ever they come punjab by road when they crossed sindh border they feels like they are in some developed region interior sindh is the most backward region in pakistan insecure too tum apnay dil ko jhooti tasalian dy rahay ho dear

punjab doesnt even have the port how can punjab be the running engine of pakistan, without a port pakistan is just like bolivia, or kazakistan etc even switzenland depends heavily on tourism even after it has high profile industrial base, no country can have real economy without having a port, lol stop flattering yourself 80% of companies in pakistan are head quartered in karachi and 80% of the pak media is head quartered in karachi, not to forget more than half of urban population resides in karachi

pakistan's economy depends on how KSE performs then how LSE performs, got my point?

punjab doesnt even have the port how can punjab be the running engine of pakistan, lol stop flattering yourself 80% of companies in pakistan are head quartered in karachi and 80% of the pak media is head quartered in karachi, not to forget more than half of urban population resides in karachi

pakistan's economy depends on how KSE performs then how LSE performs, got my point?

do you know pakistan's economy is based on agriculture and tell me which province have the highest numbers in production of agriculture + what are major products which pakistan exports surely its textile and textile base and raw material every thing is based on punjab .. and karachi is having port which is used for exports and imports

having bank and companies head quarter means karachi produces more then punjab which is having 120 million people ?? you wana say banks are earning more then punjab alone in karachi lol :lol: your leaders have brain washed you against punjabis :D why pakistan's economy is facing bad times ?? cz punjab is not getting proper electricity and Gas due to which textile operations are shut down and forex are getting down do you even Know 50% of faisalabad textile units have been shifted to bangladesh and see now bangladesh is ahead in textile production then pakistan ?

do you know pakistan's economy is based on agriculture and tell me which province have the highest numbers in production of agriculture + what are major products which pakistan exports surely its textile and textile base and raw material every thing is based on punjab .. and karachi is having port which is used for exports and imports

having bank and companies head quarter means karachi produces more then punjab which is having 120 million people ?? you wana say banks are earning more then punjab alone in karachi lol :lol: your leaders have brain washed you against punjabis :D why pakistan's economy is facing bad times ?? cz punjab is not getting proper electricity and Gas due to which textile operations are shut down and forex are getting down do you even Know 50% of faisalabad textile units have been shifted to bangladesh and see now bangladesh is ahead in textile production then pakistan ?

you are living in a village in which the economy in medieval times depended on agriculture, today the ecomoy is industrial based economy, mumbai is the economical base hub of india as newyork is a hub of american economy, there are loads of lovely green fields out there in the states but it doesnt matter because all the trading is done in a major economic city of NY and mumbai, london in UK, tokyo in japan, seol in korea, shanghai in china etc etc all these cities have ports except london which is a very old capital of UK when the economy wasnt based on importance of ports

you are living in a village in which the economy in medieval times depended on agriculture, today the ecomoy is industrial based economy, mumbai is the economical base hub of india as newyork is a hub of american economy, there are loads of lovely green fields out there in the states but it doesnt matter because all the trading is done in a major economic city of NY and mumbai, london in UK, tokyo in japan, seol in korea, shanghai in china etc etc all these cities have ports except london which is a very old capital of UK when the economy wasnt based on importance of ports

according to your theory agriculture have nothing to do with industry :lol: mister professor how will you make textile products without the agriculture products like cotton which are the finest in whole world produces in pakistan ?? :lol: punjab make's pakistan 2nd largest producer of Milk , and takes pakistan in top 10 positions in differents crops and fruits like , mango , orange , wheat , rice etc on which planet you living dude :lol: Pakistan's industries are based on agriculture products dude our 80% of exports are alone of textile products and rest 20% are of sports goods of sialkot and electrical appliances leather and surgical products of GOLDEN TRIANGLE which are Gujrat gujranwala and sialkot :D

Name me any major product which pakistan exports and it have no linkage with agriculture we are living in village lol :lol:

and please dont compare mumbai and newyork with karachi coz they have shifted their industry from agricultural to industrial we are still stuck with semi industrial phase our exports are largely dependent on Agricultural products .

according to your theory agriculture have nothing to do with industry :lol: mister professor how will you make textile products without the agriculture products like cotton which are the finest in whole world produces in pakistan ?? :lol: punjab make's pakistan 2nd largest producer of Milk , and takes pakistan in top 10 positions in differents crops and fruits like , mango , orange , wheat , rice etc on which planet you living dude :lol: Pakistan's industries are based on agriculture products dude our 80% of exports are alone of textile products and rest 20% are of sports goods of sialkot and electrical appliances leather and surgical products of GOLDEN TRIANGLE which are Gujrat gujranwala and sialkot :D

Name me any major product which pakistan exports and it have no linkage with agriculture we are living in village lol :lol:

and please dont compare mumbai and newyork with karachi coz they have shifted their industry from agricultural to industrial we are still stuck with semi industrial phase our exports are largely dependent on Agricultural products .

pakistan is as much agricultural as india is, pakistan's economy depends more on non agricultural income than agriculture and thats what KSE is based on. pakistan doesnt even have good industrial base to refine its agricultural products for international exports, most of the agri products are consumed domestically. pakistan has a good infra in finance and industry and believe me pakistan has a lot of potential if it solves its security problem, it has one of the best financial infra in the whole world if got matured has a rival to india, india was not much ahead in that in the 90s but since then we have destroyed our finance due to war and civil war in karachi, as you mentioned in punjab faisalabad is a major textile hub, pakistan doesnt earn much on agriculture thats why we are lagging behind, you talked about punjab industry being closed because of gas, punjab doesnt even produce any gas, its sindh and balochistan who contribute most of it, karachi is the business hub of the country, and even your BRTS buses were imported via karachi port, they didnt get to lahore on flying saucer

dude you dont even have an idea what you are talking about, lets just leave at that, it will be better for both of us

pakistan is as much agricultural as india is, pakistan's economy depends more on non agricultural income than agriculture and thats what KSE is based on. pakistan doesnt even have good industrial base to refine its agricultural products for international exports, most of the agri products are consumed domestically. pakistan has a good infra in finance and industry and believe me pakistan has a lot of potential if it solves its security problem, it has one of the best financial infra in the whole world if got matured has a rival to india, india was not much ahead in that in the 90s but since then we have destroyed our finance due to war and civil war in karachi, as you mentioned in punjab faisalabad is a major textile hub, pakistan doesnt earn much on agriculture thats why we are lagging behind, you talked about punjab industry being closed because of gas, punjab doesnt even produce any gas, its sindh and balochistan who contribute most of it, karachi is the business hub of the country, and even your BRTS buses were imported via karachi port, they didnt get to lahore on flying saucer

dude you dont even have an idea what you are talking about, lets just leave at that, it will be better for both of us

if its about the resources of provinces which provinces produces what punjab is feeding whole pakistan 70% of food items are based on punjab from wheat rice oranges mangos milk and many basic food items are based on punjab we should also first feed punjabis then pass it on to other provinces that is what u saying ?? dude dont be a racist against punjabis punjab is the most industrialized province from Industrial infra to IT and from agriculture to Live stock whole pakistan bases on punjab ..

and about importing of buses etc dude you are talking like a kid that BRTS is made due to your port come on dude we paid for it not imported for free or not karachities paid for this bus it is paid by govt of punjab

The economy of Punjab, Pakistan is one that is largely based on agriculture and industry. Punjab is the largest province of Pakistan in terms of population, and also has the largest and fastest growing economy in the country compared to other provinces and administrative units.[1] Punjab's economy has quadrupled since 1972.[2] Its share of Pakistan's GDP was 54.7% in 2000 and 59% as of 2010. It is especially dominant in the Service & Agriculture sectors of the Pakistan Economy. With its contribution ranging from 52.1% to 64.5% in the Service Sector and 56.1% to 61.5% in the Agriculture Sector. It is also major manpower contributor because it has largest pool of professionals and highly skilled (Technically trained) manpower in Pakistan. It is also dominant in the Manufacturing sector, though the dominance is not as huge, with historical contributions raging from a low of 44% to a high of 52.6%.[3] In 2007, Punjab achieved a growth rate of 7.8%[4] and during the period 2002-03 to 2007-08, its economy grew at a rate of between 7% to 8% per year.[5] and during 2008-09 grew at 6% against the total GDP growth of Pakistan at 4%.

Economy of Punjab, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom