What's new

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

it was a jalsa in karachi millions of people stealing electricity KESc facing losses of billions of rupees and punjab is paying of it

KESC suffers Rs10.60 billion loss since January

KESC suffers Rs10.60 billion loss since January | The Nation

bring some proofs instead of your own words

lol dude KESC is a private firm and not government firm

i said it was in jalsa i am talking about common people dude bring some proofs dear a single jalsa is damaging whole pakistan's power sector lol

punjab government itself is stealing electricity :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent forget the TV campaign against the kunda system of karachi by KESC ;)

KESC demanded of the government agencies to support its efforts to remove these illegal installations in view of the revenue loss and power needs of genuine consumers. According to sources, KESC was facing at least 24 percent power theft amounting to Rs 24 billion per year. According to a formula set by KESC to calculate the power losses the percentage of power theft was roughly around 24 and one percent accounts for Rs 1 billion per annum.

http://www.brecorder.com/general-news/172/1206876/

i havent forget the TV campaign against the kunda system of karachi by KESC ;)

KESC demanded of the government agencies to support its efforts to remove these illegal installations in view of the revenue loss and power needs of genuine consumers. According to sources, KESC was facing at least 24 percent power theft amounting to Rs 24 billion per year. According to a formula set by KESC to calculate the power losses the percentage of power theft was roughly around 24 and one percent accounts for Rs 1 billion per annum.

KESC faces resistance in its anti-'Kunda' drive | Business Recorder

atleast KESC is doing something agaist the theft, what is punjab govt and WAPDA doing?

second thing there are lots of houses there arnt even installed electric meters, so punjab infact gets free electricity

@darkinsky

You said this same bus company is running in Karachi: (A photoshopped image)

karachi+green+bus.jpg

Then you said this: (Which the image shows that its not in Karachi)

7374499646_8c2dc6260c_b.jpg

How much longer are you going to please yourself like this ???

P.S Don't make me post Lahore ;)

Are you in your sense dude? Even i had travel in those Scania Busses in Karachi.

lol dude KESC is a private firm and not government firm

punjab government itself is stealing electricity :angel:

Dude KESC comes under PEPCO on what planet you living ??

atleast KESC is doing something agaist the theft, what is punjab govt and WAPDA doing?

second thing there are lots of houses there arnt even installed electric meters, so punjab infact gets free electricity

karachi is on top in electricity theft then FATA region bring some proofs regarding highest thefts in punjab dear google is open for you ,, punjab have least number of electricity theft

ISLAMABAD - Ministry of Water and Power has instructed PEPCO not to cut off electrify of Karachi Electric supply Corporation (KESC) due to non payment of due of Rs 28 billion.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/06/05/news/national/govt-issues-order-to-pepco-not-to-cut-off-supply-to-kesc/

They steal and we pay ;)

They steal and we pay ;)

you steal you pay :lol: KESC is now stealing :lol:

joke is on you pal

Dude KESC comes under PEPCO on what planet you living ??

not to forget guys from punjab tried to sell karachi through rental power plant

all hail turkey, failed rental power project and failed BRT

BTW i wonder if punjab is not getting electricity how will those electric escalators will run :lol:

you steal you pay :lol: KESC is now stealing :lol:

joke is on you pal

:lol: dear its the slogan of your kesc :D may be you have forget :D and you saying you run this country lol :D people who cant afford electricity how can they run a country ??

not to forget Kunda system term is introduced from karachi .. and why you not facing loadshedding cz PPP govt dnt want MQM to be out of its alliance ;)

:lol: dear its the slogan of your kesc :D may be you have forget :D and you saying you run this country lol :D people who cant afford electricity how can they run a country ??

not to forget Kunda system term is introduced from karachi .. and why you not facing loadshedding cz PPP govt dnt want MQM to be out of its alliance ;)

but its punjab government kunda system which has taken the lead congrats :lol:

Karachi doesn't need any kind of Bus system. Karachi need a Subway Metro transit system fully underground so that less area above the ground is wasted.

P.S If CM Punjab is soo good why he haven't get any award like SMK. Also many people are talking big here let me tell you guys that Punjab Province is very big in area & is total agricultural land, still it is far behind than countries like Bdsh, if a tiny country like Bdsh can have a economy of 130billion$ why Punjab having much bigger area has much less economy? These Ganjas get 5 years uninterrupted govt in Punjab, what has they done there?

Karachi mei kisi ka baap bhi metro project shuru nahi ker sakta jab tak transport mafia ko control na kiya jayee and nobody has the guts in Karachi to control this transport mafia!!!

MQM was the first to start CNG green bus project in the city and those busses were raped day after day by the transport mafia, the drivers/conductors were frequently beaten, the buses rammed by other buses, roads closed for these vehicles etc. and even MQM could do nothing about it. You want to control the traffic mafia of Pathans, be prepared for an actual war within the city!!

How about Someone do their jobs and start arresting people for a change.

Karachi doesn't need any kind of Bus system. Karachi need a Subway Metro transit system fully underground so that less area above the ground is wasted.

P.S If CM Punjab is soo good why he haven't get any award like SMK. Also many people are talking big here let me tell you guys that Punjab Province is very big in area & is total agricultural land, still it is far behind than countries like Bdsh, if a tiny country like Bdsh can have a economy of 130billion$ why Punjab having much bigger area has much less economy? These Ganjas get 5 years uninterrupted govt in Punjab, what has they done there?

population of bangladesh is more then of punjab and secondly shortage of gas and electricity how can you run your industries dont you know 50% of faisalabadi industry have been settled in bangladesh

population of bangladesh is more then of punjab and secondly shortage of gas and electricity how can you run your industries dont you know 50% of faisalabadi industry have been settled in bangladesh

lol less people more agriculture, punjab should be ahead of bangladesh here :lol:

btw there was an amendment in the constitution so that every province was enabled to produce its own electricity, i dunno why CM punjab didnt invest on it, rather invested on something like BRT

look man this shows shahbaz corruption, he knows he cant win elections by providing electricity but he will get noticed if he stands those long ugly bridges as a sign of some change in lahore as an international city :lol:

corruption at its best

lol less people more agriculture, punjab should be ahead of bangladesh here :lol:

btw there was an amendment in the constitution so that every province was enabled to produce its own electricity, i dunno why CM punjab didnt invest on it, rather invested on something like BRT

look man this shows shahbaz corruption, he knows he cant win elections by providing electricity but he will get noticed if he stands those long ugly bridges as a sign of some change in lahore as an international city :lol:

corruption at its best

two projects of 1800 Mega watt machinery is resting in Karachi port dear dont waste your energy on useless discussion :lol: your beloved india is making dams over pakistani rivers how you gona take the more out put from crops dear ???

Btw bangladesh economy is of 112 billion dollar its lower then the economy of punjab :azn: pakistan's GDP is of 240 billion dollars and punjab is having 60% of share in gdp of pakistan which makes more then of BD :D

Lahore will get Subway. This BRT is designed that way. It will get converted once we get electricity. Even a city like London, which we praise is not 100% underground. 50-60% of it is ground. Lahore's BRT is just a start buddy, a trend setter. Cities around the world have more than 1 system and more than 1 lines and we are just getting ready.

ROFL Bangladesh's transportation is sh!t and part of their economy's success is because of our industries moving there. BTW why are you comparing a country with a province ? Punjab is a province, not a country and just to let you know again, load shedding is one of the reasons which is our downfall. WAPDA, Oil and Gas are under federal control, not under provincial.

Karachi has been offered something better than current condition. You should at least appreciate. As i have said, there are cities around the world that have more than 1 system. Tehran, Istanbul, Guangzhou etc have BRTs, Subways, and Trams so there is nothing to loose if you begin with one of them.

And coming to CM of Punjab, he doesn't need any awards. The IRI survey is enough success.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom