What's new

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

PMLN and PTI land mafia fight each other of illegal encroachment in karachi

Jab khud bhai bol rahay hain kay jamat main ghuday hain aur jab khud rabita committee ko jutian par rahi hoon to dusron par ungli uthatay hua insan acha nahi lagta. Btw do you think by posting something from youtube (Which we cant even see in Pakistan) will you prove anything. Even if N brings down the treasures of heaven, people like you are never going to support them (which N doesn't need to do in any case). MQM has showed the narrow mindedness of being a mohajir party. Their politics is just limited to their race .Though I always appriciate the depth of their structure aka tanzeem sazi and helping mohajirs but the matter of the fact is that they havent ever been able to break mohajir-paradigm and unless they don't do that, they aren't gonna become a national party. There are certainly positives about MQM, but their national image is dark and their political actions reinforce this image. When somebody itself labels to be a "Karachi's party" then how can you expect it to get votes elsewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
So Shahbaz Sharif is planning to take Sindh too. Always PMLN has been weak in Sindh. This time it seems they are preparing to take the bull by its horns.

I have to appreciate PMLN sometimes. Atleast they try to do something. Much better option than the PPP. I still support Imran Khan fully though. The first thing that happened when PMLN came to power was the release of terrorist Malik Ishaq. I can never support PMLN for harbouring terrorist groups

s......
in lahore already the metro bus has not decreased the traffic problems, it has infact increased it

metro bus will be disaster in karachi, a city like karachi isnt gonna benefit from useless metro bus projects, it needs metro rails and PMLN will make it possible

@FaujHistorian

this is behas bra-ay behas.

Gov should build infrastructure. that's all we ask.

What ever is "feasible" considering the amount of funds we have.

peace

this is behas bra-ay behas.

Gov should build infrastructure. that's all we ask.

What ever is "feasible" considering the amount of funds we have.

peace

bro when is the metro bus(forget metro train) and bullet trains coming, ask your masters please

what ever the ground fact is ganja has promised us bullet trains

bro when is the metro bus(forget metro train) and bullet trains coming, ask your masters please

what ever the ground fact is ganja has promised us bullet trains

Easy!

1. Wait for the start of next government

2. Write a letter/ call your local MNA (most likely an MQM guy) to put this question in the National Assembly.

3. If you insist that I provide you exact schedule, then vote for me in 2018 NA elections. ;)

peace

i think noone doubts the usefullness of metro bus (not even PTI,refer to asad umar) what they doubt is the priority,
is measle vaccination that costed 15,000 children their health this year (just one example) more important or metro bus service.
similarly is spending 22 billion on laptops more imp, or setting computer labs in every public school (which would have costed less and benefited 50 lac students in contrast to a few thousand)
punjab govt should get it priorities right and should have allowed the private sector to take the toll of public transport.

karachi however is different, reason is that it has double population of lahore and more importantly already a circular railway which can be mobilized with minimum effort

i think noone doubts the usefullness of metro bus (not even PTI,refer to asad umar) what they doubt is the priority,
is measle vaccination that costed 15,000 children their health this year (just one example) more important or metro bus service.
similarly is spending 22 billion on laptops more imp, or setting computer labs in every public school (which would have costed less and benefited 50 lac students in contrast to a few thousand)
punjab govt should get it priorities right and should have allowed the private sector to take the toll of public transport.

karachi however is different, reason is that it has double population of lahore and more importantly already a circular railway which can be mobilized with minimum effort

Bravo. Well said

PMLN and PTI land mafia fight each other of illegal encroachment in karachi

I am GLAD they are wrist fighting. From what I know, in Karachi, it is common to take anyone talking against MQM and you guys pack their body in a bag and dump it on the street as if it was garbage. I'd rather have fist fighting than losing human beings like you guy kill roaches. How do you call MQM a democratic party? It seems as it spreads just terror and nothing else. The US government should put a ban on it if it is killing people like this

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom