What's new

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

I pity the Federal agency of which you are a part. If they can't control transport mafia, than how can they control other grave law and order issues of karachi

The state of federal agencies in this country are pityful, me being a very small and insignificant part of the system cannot change it. You cannot imagine how many times we are not allowed to do what we are meant to do, it's so frustrating that sometimes it feels as if we are not even earning our salary. But nothing I can do.

No these are criminal conducts, you need the police to arrest, and do a proper arrest, not like what's usually donein Pak, 300 people arrested...

Proper CSI work, proper investigative work, bring forward the cases in a competent court of Pakistan with evidence.

My friend, as a general rule a city requires 1 policeman for the first 100 inhabitants and then 1 more for every 200. By this count, considering that Karachi has a population in excess of 20 million, we require a police force of atleast 100,000 dedicated to the maintenance of law and order in the city. Currently we have around 40,000 officers of which almost 50% are on VIP duty at any given time. It's not possible for 20k cops to control the whole city. Fact!

Furthermore, we have perhaps unitary forensic lab comparable to international labs and that too in Lahore. Have you watched how our policemen pick up spent bullet shells/casings off a crime site? With their fingers, I mean how hard would it be to get finger prints off the shell casings and match them to NADRA's database, why is it never done? Training, will, impartiality, dedication, commitment and professionalism are all lacking.

Therefore you need the military for quite a few exercises in the city.

I never said Bdsh had first class tranportation system. What i mean was Punjab is nothing as you guys are projecting, the example i give of Bdsh was to show that if a ting land can progress soo much in economic why a big land which have much bigger agricultural land, tourism land, etc can't progress. Punjab's population is = Iran but forget about Iran, Punjab is not even close to countries like Bdsh, Vietnam & if you don't want comparision with countries than i can give you example of indian provinces. So don't thump your chest if some politition making you fool. As for Karachi it is performing much better, it is wrong impression that Karachi earn money from importing/exporting stuffs, Karachi has thousands of industries & dozens of industrial areas, even after too much chaos still it is performing much better.

dear can you answer me in 12 to 16 hours loadshedding and from 2 months of gas loadshedding you still thinks punjab should compete with bangladesh in GDP growth rate lol do you even know economy size of punjab is bigger then of BD punjab is having share of 70% in national income .

and about industry in karachi it do earn by its industry but the basic raw material comes from punjab ;) and alone karachi doesnt earn for pakistan its punjab which gives 70% of forex in mean of exports .. alone faisalabad was having share of 65% in total exports of pakistan . Golden Triangle of Punjab Sialkot , gujrat and Gujranwala earns Billions of Dollars Forex for pakistan every year.

A PricewaterhouseCoopers study released in 2009, surveying the 2008 GDP of the top cities in the world, calculated Faisalabad's GDP (PPP) at $14 billion. The city was third behind Karachi ($78 billion) and Lahore ($40 billion). Faisalabad's GDP is projected to rise to $87 billion in 2025 at a growth rate of 5.7%, higher than the growth rates of 5.5% and 5.6% predicted for Karachi and Lahore.[2]
Faisalabad has a strong industrial base including textiles, jewellery, manufacturing, home furniture, pharmaceuticals and many Small Business Enterprises (SMEs). Assisted by the expanding transport network which includes newly built motorway and highways to Lahore, Multan, Sargodha and Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Faisalabad is one of the three planned cities of the country.[citation needed] The eight bazaars of the city each have different types of markets and goods.
The textile industry of Faisalabad constitutes more than 65% of the textile export market of Pakistan, which itself forms 58% of total exports from Pakistan. This makes Faisalabad’s share of total exports from Pakistan more than 40%.

Faisalabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and from last 2 months no Gas supply to industry of faisalabad and 12 to 16 hour loadshedding

You are talking as if Karachi stops other cities to get develop. Actually it is the same feudals who you guys support, why would they(feudals) want poors(ghareeb kay bachay) to get education & stand ahead of their(feudals) sons? Why would these feudals want industries in their cities...so that poor people left their naukari & get a job in industry...who will polish their boots then??

The reality is that part of the budget Karachi gets is also eaten by these feudals who are also members of some political party.

Feudalism is more in sindh then punjab apart from karachi what industry sindh have ?? hyderabad not even competes a small city of punjab like sialkot in industry :S and we are not supporters of Shahbaz sharif if he is doing good work appreciate him atleast he is doing something unlike PPP my vote is for Imran khan and INSHA ALLAH he will win .

karachi-bus.jpg

you guys should stick to these State of the art buses of karachi

I wish you guyz has little bit literacy about how Government works, then say anything. Just for the short, Provincial Government can't go ahead with any electricity related project without approval of Wapda. And you are talking about 2-3 projects, SS given 12 project proposal to WAPDA. But none is approved even after 2 years been passed What you were expecting? to wait more? you are only jealous since SS with metro, toke whole game away from PTI. Now the only party which is lossing is PTI. all other parties are trying to gain more support and getting it day by day.

SS provided the medicine, He try to do good thing, but the people like you who are still corrupt and don't follow the rules, so now those who didn't follow will face court lashes.

Remember you guyz were saying no need of Motorway, now 80% trade in this region only happens through motorway... You guyz still want to leave in stone age, which SS don't want... So our vote and most of the pakistanis will still vote for them... you can cry as you like.. nothing is going to happen for you loosers, who don't understand how government and democracy works, yet thing PTI can clean sweep and finish corruption in 90days.

SS can do anything, just someone needs to challenge this guy, and no body can stop him

Yes these Dangi Brothers are bringing really democracy in this country.....so far 12 Family members are already in the party (PML-N)...just wait few more years and there will left only Sharif Brother family members in their Party.................from where the new generation of this country will get chance to lead....if these morons are bringing their own family members........
Just a simple question, what qualities Hamza Shahbaz have.....expect he is son of a CM....do you really think peoples like him deserve to lead this country...and same on other side Bilawal Butto in PPP................................................Come on peoples wake up and stop to become JIALAAS.........:pakistan:.......They kept JIALAS only for Slogan Chanting...:blah:.......Sher Aaia Sher Aiaa.............that Sher (Lion) was run away from country for 8 years......look like sher is grown up in Zoo....:rofl:

@darkinsky

You said this same bus company is running in Karachi: (A photoshopped image)

karachi+green+bus.jpg

Then you said this: (Which the image shows that its not in Karachi)

7374499646_8c2dc6260c_b.jpg

How much longer are you going to please yourself like this ???

P.S Don't make me post Lahore ;)
Lahore tay Lahore ayyyyy nothing beats Punjab :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Feudalism is more in sindh then punjab apart from karachi what industry sindh have ?? hyderabad not even competes a small city of punjab like sialkot in industry :S and we are not supporters of Shahbaz sharif if he is doing good work appreciate him atleast he is doing something unlike PPP my vote is for Imran khan and INSHA ALLAH he will win .

Yes Feudalism is more in Sind, thats what i said & thats where money goes, one of the member here ask me apart from Karachi why there is no industrial city in Sind & i replied that it was because of feudalism...read my post carefully again.

Where was this shahbaz sharif since last 4.6 years? Where was all these development in those years? Suddenly when elections are near they started tons of projects. Sorry but this is just to make awam fool & gain their votes. And even now what he is developing, roads, busses, few 25 storey buildings which he consider are skyscrapers lol, No new power projects, no industrial towns, no new industries, no major projects. What he call development is just basic necessity.

And yes IK is better choice but not best, IK seems like a soft person who can mess up issues like Kashmir dispute, etc for Pakistan. Also i'm afraid he can make Pakistan dependant on india for basic needs like Electricity, Railway Engines, Petroleum stuffs, etc just for the sake of friendship.

Never going to happen. Until Karachi is ruled by outsiders, no rapid transit will be implemented. This is the price Karachi has to pay for being a part of Sindh.

Yes Feudalism is more in Sind, thats what i said & thats where money goes, one of the member here ask me apart from Karachi why there is no industrial city in Sind & i replied that it was because of feudalism...read my post carefully again.

Where was this shahbaz sharif since last 4.6 years? Where was all these development in those years? Suddenly when elections are near they started tons of projects. Sorry but this is just to make awam fool & gain their votes. And even now what he is developing, roads, busses, few 25 storey buildings which he consider are skyscrapers lol, No new power projects, no industrial towns, no new industries, no major projects. What he call development is just basic necessity.

And yes IK is better choice but not best, IK seems like a soft person who can mess up issues like Kashmir dispute, etc for Pakistan. Also i'm afraid he can make Pakistan dependant on india for basic needs like Electricity, Railway Engines, Petroleum stuffs, etc just for the sake of friendship.

dude m not fan of shahbaz sharif in coming election we will vote for IK INSHA ALLAH and will make him win .. and about development in final year of tenure dude may be your are out of scene or you just read forum PDF better start reading Skyscrapercity forums for developments in lahore punjab or pakistan from last 5 years SS did a lot of work i will appreciate him for his good work dude i am basically from sangla hill a small city near faisalaabad the way SS developed that city and surrounding cities like Shahkot and Nankana sahab it is way better then in any other province parks , roads , swerage ...

Few pic of sangla hill

Sangla_Hill_Clock_Tower.jpg

577073_400220013378573_1044286030_n.jpg

404071_401546733245901_446227414_n.jpg

418855_383668245033750_404470765_n.jpg

542324_357217844345457_484726846_n.jpg

they preserved this historic hill from crushing its stones for roads and made it a park all this doesnt happend in one year :S

http://www.tmasanglahill.com/

and visit TMA site of sangla hill for more info

Again i will say i am not SS fan but he did good work so appreciate him atleast he spent money on development instead of looting every thing

Never going to happen. Until Karachi is ruled by outsiders, no rapid transit will be implemented. This is the price Karachi has to pay for being a part of Sindh.

No Sir, I beg to differ.

Karachi will develop if we demand from our politicians that next election will be bad for them, we will not vote unless we see development on the ground and respect for the ordinary citizen.

Us the Urdu speaking must stop voting for Altaf mota chor Bhatta Khor until they show seriousness towards development
PPP Jiyalas must stop voting for Gadari
Pathans must stop voting for ANP

until these parties show something more than simple ethnic slogans.

Believe you me, the day we used true democratic approach, all these politicians will fall in line.

But we will not use democratic means.

We'll continue voting for our favorite idol, just like the followers of pagans in centuries gone by.

We'll snub any politician other than our idol, even when the other politicians proves to be hard working and serious towards development.

During my visits to Lahore, I see so many idol worshippers.

I see them saying, it doesn't matter how much development Shahbaz has done, we are the idol worchippers of IK, so we have to vote for our idol.

But at least it is not ethnic, so if IK fails, Lahoris will vote for Shahbaz again.

But in Karachi, we are worshipping ethnic idols.

So there is no hope for change.

Until we become Ido-smashers instead of idol-worshippers. There is no hope. None what soever.

peace

punjab doesnt even have the port how can punjab be the running engine of pakistan, without a port pakistan is just like bolivia, or kazakistan etc even switzenland depends heavily on tourism even after it has high profile industrial base, no country can have real economy without having a port, lol stop flattering yourself 80% of companies in pakistan are head quartered in karachi and 80% of the pak media is head quartered in karachi, not to forget more than half of urban population resides in karachi

pakistan's economy depends on how KSE performs then how LSE performs, got my point?

Why won't you tell these MQM members to develop metro rails and bus system........ And I have to agree with all of them Karachi is the most disgusting, dirty, and polluted city through out the country. Karachi is supposed to be a hub of business not political mafias and militants send them all to Balochistan or KP why aren't you guys doing that! Everyday there is violence, the road management is very poor compared to Punjab, almost all the buildings are very small and dirty, landscaping is like as if some uneducated or dumb landscaper who doesn't have any experience. Y'all compare Karachi to Dubai but your city is no where close to LA seriously clean up your city get rid of these corrupt politicians who steal money improvise on Karachi's road structures and for God's sake please develop more highrises that are made out of glass and not one of those 15-16th century of concrete buildings the skyline of Karachi is horrible

Why won't you tell these MQM members to develop metro rails and bus system........ And I have to agree with all of them Karachi is the most disgusting, dirty, and polluted city through out the country. Karachi is supposed to be a hub of business not political mafias and militants send them all to Balochistan or KP why aren't you guys doing that! Everyday there is violence, the road management is very poor compared to Punjab, almost all the buildings are very small and dirty, landscaping is like as if some uneducated or dumb landscaper who doesn't have any experience. Y'all compare Karachi to Dubai but your city is no where close to LA seriously clean up your city get rid of these corrupt politicians who steal money improvise on Karachi's road structures and for God's sake please develop more highrises that are made out of glass and not one of those 15-16th century of concrete buildings the skyline of Karachi is horrible

lol boy where are you from? planet mars, have you ever been to karachi, try to visit other parts of pakistani city before commenting on karachi, karachi after islamabad is the cleanest city and the most developed city, few parts of karachi are dirty because we get immigrants from punjab, sindh and other dirty areas

i actually agree with you, karachi needs to be separate from sindh, sindh doesnt want to get developed and neither allows karachi to do so, last time we had non PPP ruling sindh and karachi developed fast

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom