What's new

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

lol boy where are you from? planet mars, have you ever been to karachi, try to visit other parts of pakistani city before commenting on karachi, karachi after islamabad is the cleanest city and the most developed city, few parts of karachi are dirty because we get immigrants from punjab, sindh and other dirty areas

Bro I know Karachi is one of the developed cities but can you explain to me why are the skyscrapers so low, why they're not developing subway and bus systems, why is the road management so poor, why are so many projects on hold, why they keep banning internet????? Just take a look at Lahore they've developed BRTS, skyscrapers are on a rise, roads have become westernized, and at least the skyscrapers are not small unlike Karachi. I'm Punjabi myself but I'd rather see Karachi developing more than any other city since it is more like a business hub. Gwadar which developed after Karachi has improved a lot in these years...... In fact you can say it is already a developed city I don't want Gwadar to have skylines. They've already developed port offices, houses, roads, schools, hospitals, and street lights. While Karachi which is supposed to be business has kept all these projects including the Hawks bay bridge are on hold. Can you enlighten me why Karachi is doing that and no you are wrong Karachi is polluted because of these primitive Pashtuns who attack MQM and its members

Bro I know Karachi is one of the developed cities but can you explain to me why are the skyscrapers so low, why they're not developing subway and bus systems, why is the road management so poor, why are so many projects on hold, why they keep banning internet????? Just take a look at Lahore they've developed BRTS, skyscrapers are on a rise, roads have become westernized, and at least the skyscrapers are not small unlike Karachi. I'm Punjabi myself but I'd rather see Karachi developing more than any other city since it is more like a business hub. Gwadar which developed after Karachi has improved a lot in these years...... In fact you can say it is already a developed city I don't want Gwadar to have skylines. They've already developed port offices, houses, roads, schools, hospitals, and street lights. While Karachi which is supposed to be business has kept all these projects including the Hawks bay bridge are on hold. Can you enlighten me why Karachi is doing that and no you are wrong Karachi is polluted because of these primitive Pashtuns who attack MQM and its members

merey bete grow up and be mature, you are @arushbhai number 2 by the way

Last edited by a moderator:
merey bete grow up and be mature, you are @arushbhai number 2 by the way

bhai ap musharaf wali thread main kyon nahi post karte? I miss you :) I even posted that musharaf video where he got hit by a shoe. Ab to ajao janu

Last edited by a moderator:
lol boy where are you from? planet mars, have you ever been to karachi, try to visit other parts of pakistani city before commenting on karachi, karachi after islamabad is the cleanest city and the most developed city, few parts of karachi are dirty because we get immigrants from punjab, sindh and other dirty areas

Something tells me that you have never been to Lahore. I first visited Karachi in 1987 and found that every part had its own unique smell. I was thoroughly disappointed. The only place that I liked was Hawkes bay.

The only place in Pakistan where I felt active discrimination was Karachi, in 1988 National Games. I knocked the Sindh (Karachi) guy out in sparring match and was worried about him. He had been carried in an ambulance. I asked some random Karachi guy about how I could find if my opponent was OK. The fool asked me about where I was from. I said Punjab. The expression on his face and his refusal to engage in conversation (much less help me) was all I needed to know how some people looked at Punjabis.

You sir are just the sort who bring Karachiites a bad name by your senseless comments.

Shahbaz promises to deliver metro bus in Karachi

If Shahbaz Sharif sticks to his words, Karachi will soon have a metro bus project similar on the lines of Lahore. The former chief minister of Punjab, who is yet again poised to take over the province’s reigns, on Saturday vowed to launch a bus rapid transit project for the metropolitan city as promised by the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz in its election campaign.

The top priority for the Nawaz Sharif-led party after coming into power would be to start metro buses in Karachi, said the younger Sharif brother while having a chat with the media. He even made the offer to extend his expertise of the subject gained in Lahore free of charge.

Shahbaz promises to deliver metro bus in Karachi - thenews.com.pk

Karachi BRTS latest news published on yesterday's newspaper.

BRTS will be built on the route from Landhi to Lucky star and Numaish Chowrangi.

Rs. 35 million has been provided to KMC now.

لانڈھی تا لکی اسٹار بس ریپڈ ٹرانزٹ سسٹم کی تعمیر کیلیے رقم جاری – ایکسپریسس اردو

With ZERO peace, rented terrorists & rented political terrorists crawling in Karachi city it's going to be useless to start such project & complete waste of money.

Peace needs to make it's way in trouble areas then development will automatically follow but these bastard politicians do such thing for their personal benefits.

only its not the federal government of nawaz, its the provincial government :lol:

and wont expect anything from this BS Pee Pee Pee its just the publicity stunt and nothing else since they promised to make KCR deal which was supposed to be signed and funds generated till march but nothing happened at all

With ZERO peace, rented terrorists & rented political terrorists crawling in Karachi city it's going to be useless to start such project & complete waste of money.

Peace needs to make it's way in trouble areas then development will automatically follow but these bastard politicians do such thing for their personal benefits.

hmm, but it doesnt stop making karachi money making hore does it?

bhie jahan mandate mila ha ... wahan kaam karoo mei kya kaam ha app ka ?

bhie jahan mandate mila ha ... wahan kaam karoo mei kya kaam ha app ka ?

Again I would like to say that a city with over 1 crore population there is imply no point of only Bus transportation. You need a rail metro along with feeder lines of buses and monorails. This is not me saying this, but the most experienced man in the world of Metro rails. In India we respect him and call him the metro man. E Sreedharan He is a consultant of 12 different metro rails under construction in all Indian cities and is a world renowned engineer. Maybe he can also assist Pakistanis in their dream of changing public transportation.

Monorail project 'not really suited' for Chennai: E Sreedharan - Economic Times

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom