What's new

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

CM is out of his mind Rawalpindi should be next, Karachi is hub of terrorism and mqm people are mastermind and Karachi people need peace more than anything else.

Kid I think you are too young to know that 90% of project in Karachi which Mustafa Kamal completed were actually started by Niamtullah. I have seen Nimatulla on project sites inspecting quite a few time and thats what MQM had to compete with and when Musharaf directed all the aid money to MQM to keep them happy this money was enough to compelete those project even after setting up businesses for all MQM leadership and filling up bhai saab's UK bank accounts

corrideor free megaprojects were started by naimatullah??

what you saying man, dont believe in suni sunae baatain, kid, you were sleeping in some corner of canada, where as i saw the whole development work my self

also if it was proposed by naimatullah khan doesnt mean that mustafa kamal doesnt take the credit, it doesnt take funds to propose a plan, but to implement it, needs resources and money and organisation, hard work, naimatullah khan did nothing, he didnt build too much most of the projects were started and completed by mustafa kama, the bin qasim park was just a land alloted by naitullah khan, it was made in the time of mustafa kamal

again, kid while you were in canda i was there in karachi and every karachite appreciates mustafa kamal, they dont even remember naimatullah khan

one good project naimatullah khan did complete was karachi transport, he brought scania buses from netherlands and also let many other companies to start their own bus services, thats the only thing naimatullah khan did in his whole time

CM is out of his mind Rawalpindi should be next, Karachi is hub of terrorism and mqm people are mastermind and Karachi people need peace more than anything else.

yes please no need to bring your corrupt mafia to karachi, they have destroyed lahore through their foolish garbage called bus rapid system sponsored by itefaq foundaries, karachi has target killing, but karachi feeds the whole country while the rest just enjoy the money karachi makes

Next will be Rawalpindi, Faislabad and then Multan. Its confirmed.
As far as Karachi goes, i agree with you. I think they don't deserve it. The ones who do are Hydrabad, Sukkur and Larkana in Sindh.

@darkinsky

Dude do you have any credibility?
You are supporter of terrorist party, your party gave you nothing except shame, lies, Bori-Band bodies, cheating in exams, mobile snatching, target killing, thok k chatna, black mailing etc etc so you better stay from these matter until you left it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@darkinsky

You said this same bus company is running in Karachi: (A photoshopped image)

karachi+green+bus.jpg

Then you said this: (Which the image shows that its not in Karachi)

7374499646_8c2dc6260c_b.jpg

How much longer are you going to please yourself like this ???

P.S Don't make me post Lahore ;)

dude your english comprehension is of very low standard, i never said this is karachi bus image, and no the bus is not photoshopped, just search the scania buses in karachi, they arrived in 2002, yes 2002, and they were just like the one picture i posted above, as in 2002 internet wasnt too much widespread the image didnt get uploaded, but no the image is not photoshopped..

KARACHI: 32 big buses arrive, to be on road next month

By Arman Sabir

KARACHI, Dec 13: Thirty-two large-sized Scania buses were unloaded at Karachi Port on Friday. With the arrival of these buses, it is likely that the city government would fulfil its promise to begin the operation of these omnibuses in the city in January.

After the unloading of the Swedish buses, the city government organized a ceremony in connection with the arrival of these buses at the Karachi Port Trust, where Sindh Governor Mohammedmian Soomro was the chief guest. Among others, officials of the city and provincial transport departments and representatives of the Swede-Bus Pakistan were present at the ceremony.

The governor said the present government had been striving to provide facilities to the common man. He praised officials of the city and Sindh governments, who made efforts to bring in these buses and worked for their operation on roads.

Welcoming the arrival of the large-sized buses, City Nazim Naimatullah Khan said: “Minibuses and coaches plied in the city as there is no alternative, so people have been compelled to travel in these small and uncomfortable vehicles. These omnibuses and those expected to arrive later will gradually replace the minibuses and coaches.”(which infact proved a little to threaten the pathan bus mafia)

He said these 32 buses were an Eid gift for the people. These buses would bring about a favourable change in the transport culture of the city and would also help in improving the environment as they were environment-friendly.

He asked the local transporters to begin replacing their minibuses and coaches with large-sized buses. “If they cannot import large-sized buses individually, they can form groups to import large-sized buses,” he said.

He said four buses of the Green Bus Company were already plying between Gulistan-i-Jauhar and Merewether Tower on an experimental basis. He added that another 25 buses of the same company were expected to arrive here from China by Dec 19. These buses would be operated under the Urban Transport Scheme (UTS).

Ahmed Shabbir, the chief executive of the Swede-Bus Pakistan, highlighted the brief history from the signing of memorandum of understanding to the arrival of the Scania large-sized buses and thanked the federal, provincial and city governments for extending help in this regard.

He said the operation of the large-sized buses would begin in January as drivers and conductors were now under training. Their training would be completed soon, and then the buses would be brought on the roads.

He said: “We are going to set a new trend in the transport culture and give others a model guideline to follow. We will build 40 bus stops each at a distance of 1.5km along each of the two routes allotted to us. We will also be responsible for the maintenance of these bus stops.” He added that the depot, which the Sindh government had given them, was being built in accordance with the international specification.

Talking about the Scania bus, Mr Shabbir said the bus was 12 metres long and had three doors. There was a separate door for women. Forty passengers could travel sitting and another 60 could be accommodated standing. The conductors would be trained, who would operate the computerized ticketing system. Drivers, with minimum matriculation qualification, had been appointed. They were now under training. More than 250 people would get jobs. In the next phase, the company would assemble the buses locally, he added.

Large-sized Scania buses have been allotted two routes: one from New Karachi to Merewether Tower via Sohrab Goth and the other from New Karachi to Merewether Tower via Nazimabad.

The buses would be operated under the supervision of the Karachi Public Transport Society, not under the newly-announced UTS as the Swede-Bus Pakistan has made direct investment in the transport sector without the assistance of the government. The company has, however, imported these buses duty free.

Sindh Secretary Transport Raja Mohammed Abbas, EDO KMTP Malik Zaheerul Islam, EDO Transport and Communication Dr Tahir Soomro, KPTS Administrator Shamsuddin Abro and others were also present at the ceremony.

KARACHI: 32 big buses arrive, to be on road next month -DAWN - Local; December 14, 2002

The project is unique because we can see contribution from our brother countries.
Buses are from China and Turkish company will run this project.
Just wondering if PML-N comes in power these countries and Gulf will further increase investment in Pakistan, FDI will increase economy will be on right path. Unlike Tehreek-e-Ilzam they can't even satisfy people of Pakistan on various issues what face they will show to the world.

what you saying man, dont believe in suni sunae baatain, kid, you were sleeping in some corner of canada, where as i saw the whole development work my self

also if it was proposed by naimatullah khan doesnt mean that mustafa kamal doesnt take the credit, it doesnt take funds to propose a plan, but to implement it, needs resources and money and organisation, hard work, naimatullah khan did nothing, he didnt build too much most of the projects were started and completed by mustafa kama, the bin qasim park was just a land alloted by naitullah khan, it was made in the time of mustafa kamal

again, kid while you were in canda i was there in karachi and every karachite appreciates mustafa kamal, they dont even remember naimatullah khan

one good project naimatullah khan did complete was karachi transport, he brought scania buses from netherlands and also let many other companies to start their own bus services, thats the only thing naimatullah khan did in his whole time

yes please no need to bring your corrupt mafia to karachi, they have destroyed lahore through their foolish garbage called bus rapid system sponsored by itefaq foundaries, karachi has target killing, but karachi feeds the whole country while the rest just enjoy the money karachi makes

baba ji pakistani dont loose touch with pakistan no matter where they are, and when you are in Canada you meet so many MQM ke satey huey Karachites you know the reality...but I agree with you 100% bring MQM next time as well, wo kehtey hain na merey **** se. Keep living this life of heaven in Karachi and bring you next generations in it baba ji

Now that's Bigest lie I ever heard. I was there during Naimuttullah and Mustafa Kamal's Time... 90% projects build by Mustafa Kamal was only continuation of Naimutullah Projects. I still can't forget my mamu's wording, when I got job in karachi, He said "Haan a jao, Naimutullah bohaat kaam kar raha hey" .. Mustafa Kamal what did was put the name plate of his own and do opening.. but bridge fall, and monsoon ruined his own planned.. While building those underpass, some engineer ask for approvals for the motors which will drain water out of these underpasses, Mustaf kamal (THE MBA) said: "We will not follow foolish trend done by Lahore, where they need motors to suck water and throw water out, we will make good siverage system" And when all underpasses were filled with water. He was hiding his face.. and when next rain was due, to save underpasses He build some ramps to save the underpasses... and all water then went into clifton, and most posh area of karachi.. lol.. In the end the put same motors as Lahore to throw water out of those underpasses... lol it's really funny when MQM followers speak about Mustafa Kamal Successes... and don't mention his those stupidities...

one more interesting fact to note

shahbaz shareef is a the chief minister of entire punjab, from raheem yar khan to jhelum, shahbaz has the authority where as mustafa kamal was the mayor of karachi

the two shouldnt even be compared, still mustafa kamal the most honest middle class man, who lives in a 120 yard house, and look at the palace of shareef bradran in raiwind

Now that's Bigest lie I ever heard. I was there during Naimuttullah and Mustafa Kamal's Time... 90% projects build by Mustafa Kamal was only continuation of Naimutullah Projects. I still can't forget my mamu's wording, when I got job in karachi, He said "Haan a jao, Naimutullah bohaat kaam kar raha hey" .. Mustafa Kamal what did was put the name plate of his own and do opening.. but bridge fall, and monsoon ruined his own planned.. While building those underpass, some engineer ask for approvals for the motors which will drain water out of these underpasses, Mustaf kamal (THE MBA) said: "We will not follow foolish trend done by Lahore, where they need motors to suck water and throw water out, we will make good siverage system" And when all underpasses were filled with water. He was hiding his face.. and when next rain was due, to save underpasses He build some ramps to save the underpasses... and all water then went into clifton, and most posh area of karachi.. lol.. In the end the put same motors as Lahore to throw water out of those underpasses... lol it's really funny when MQM followers speak about Mustafa Kamal Successes... and don't mention his those stupidities...

the daughter of non-practcing jamadar wedded into a practicing Jamadar family, a few weeks later she met her friends who asked how is to be living with men who clean gutters all days long. She said in the begging he smelled like $hit but after meeting me he is very clean and doesnt even smell bad. morale of this joke, she got used to $hit smell.

no point opening their eyes, their eyes are wide shut, allah inhain Karachi ka sukh aur chain mubarak karey. MQM supporters are used to $**** smell, thats the stories they hear and tell all day long and it starts to feel real to them

you are just a brainwashed kid who was never in karachi, you are a liar,mustafa kamal became famous as khudaal(khodne wala, digger), he dug up entire karachi roads, and made the whole new system of sewage(living in karachi one must know how was sewage system in karachi, karachi was 2 feet under the guttar water before mustafa kamal)

even my areas fells on cantonment area which has nothing to do with CDGK, and any guy from gulistan e jauhar @Karachiite can tell you for years we had this gutter problem on the main johar moor

it was mustafa kamal who changed entire road infra of gulistan e jauhar

Jauhar-640x480.jpg

Rashid-Minhas-Road-Gulistan-e-Johar.jpg

the airport road didnt even have a road we called it a terrain from moon filled with crators

this was the area filled with gutter water 24/7 for many years before it was developed by CDGK

and do i even need to tell you what things fell in shahbaz period

8419416583_7f16f3a668_b.jpg

8419413937_3a284c2cb3_b.jpg

entire ring road bridge fell and the truck driver died

401273-Bridge-1341005971-716-640x480.JPG

also the shershah bridge was not built by mustafa kamal himself, he gave the contract to our own army boys NLC, search for it

The National Highway Authority (NHA) conceived the Northern Bypass project, including the Shershah Bridge, and the project’s contract was awarded to the National Logistic Cell (NLC), while Engineering Consultants International Pvt Limited (ECIL) was named the consultant firm.

NLC/

ISLAMABAD:Inter Service Public Relations (ISPR) on Friday issued its stance for the first time in the case of financial irregularities in the National Logistic Cell (NLC).

An official of Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) while commenting on NLC issue on Friday categorically stated that the NLC case will be conducted strictly in accordance with due process of law and those proven guilty of wrong doings will be brought to justice.

In a press release issued here he further clarified that for recording of the Summaries of Evidence, it was essential to bring the accused officers under Pakistan Army ACT (PAA).

The three accused officers Lt-Generals Khalid Munir Khan, Lt-Gen (retd) M. Afzal Muzzafar, Director General of NLC Maj-Gen (retd) Khalid Zaheer Akhtar, were already questioned in that regard, the press release added.

Major general level officers were designated to analyse the Summary of Evidence on behalf of Chief of Army Staff Ashfaq Kayani. The COAS would further direct after analyses of the summary.

“Basing on the credibility of the evidence accrued through these Summaries of Evidence, the COAS will decide on the next legal step. It is categorically stated that the case will be conducted strictly in accordance with due process of law and those proven guilty of wrong doings will be brought to justice.”
“It is further clarified that for recording of the Summaries of Evidence, it was essential to bring the accused officers under PAA.
Therefore, accused retired officers were taken on the strength of the Army. This was done in accordance with Pakistan Army Act Section 92, read in conjunction with Section 40. The accused officers have neither been re-hired nor reinstated.”
Similarly, their calling back for investigations neither constitutes re-commissioning nor entitles them to pay, or any other privileges.

Earlier, three retired generals accused of being involved in a multi-billion scam of National Logistics Cell (NLC) have been taken back in active service so that they may face court martial, the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of National Assembly was informed on Sept 6.

The official said that it is also important to note that Pakistan Army Act is a substantive act of the Parliament and not a departmental law.

Likewise, another important aspect meriting attention is that Armed Forces world over, without exception, are governed by separate (military) laws.

Therefore, the perception being created that the same nature of offence is being dealt with under two different laws is incorrect.

The issue of financial mismanagement and alleged corruption of Rs2 billion in the military-run NLC came to light in February 2009 when the PAC asked the Planning Commission to look into the matter. Then PAC chairman Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan first gave a deadline of two months for determining the truth about the scandal. Subsequently, four different inquiries were conducted but the issue remained unresolved.

The first inquiry was carried out by the Planning Commission. While the PAC was discussing the report of this inquiry it was informed that a consultant had been hired by the new NLC management to prepare a fresh report on the issue. Initially, the consultant’s report was not presented before the committee which after some efforts managed to get it.

@darkinsky, how much do you get paid for propagating MQM online. Seriously, I mean I need to know. You are a professional. Do you know when you lie between your teeth, you are just making people hate MQM more.

I have problems with how the Metro Bus project in being conducted in Lahore. I have suffered enough of it. You want to know what is wrong with it? I am your man. But when you talk about it without having any idea, you just paint yourself like a target. Ittefaq Foundry is long gone buddy. There is a lot of rust there and no work, thanks to BB. Sharif brothers have nothing directly to do with steel. Why make yourself a laughing stock by lying? Moreover, it is not a simple matter of getting a bunch of buses together. It goes far beyond that. If you fail to understand this, then it is your problem and this takes nothing away from CM Shahbaz Sharif.

If you do not like that fact that Lahore is completing a project that should have happened first in Karachi, then blame political leadership of Karachi. Why belittle others?

CM Shahbaz Sharif has his problems. He is not a paragon of virtue. He has his faults. And yet he is the better CM out of three that we have left. If PML (N) forms government in Punjab and Center, it would largely be because of his efforts. I am a PTI supporter BTW and I shall vote for IK.

If Naimatullah Khan had received serious support from Musharraf regime, he would have outdone MQM. He was dynamic and sincere. Of course it was a pleasure to hear him speak, because one could feel his genuineness. He did not have to go all ape**** over Altaf Bhai each time he spoke. The man set a standard. Do you remember what happened to Karachi after heavy rain fell in 2002? Naimatullah was right there out and among the affected people. He just set a high standard despite his age. Why resent him? He was a tough act to follow. Kudos to Mustafa Kamal for doing his bit, but that should not take anything away from Naimatullah.

Can you ask your bosses about when Karachi can realistically expect a Metro project? What would it take for them to allow it?

and do i even need to tell you what things fell in shahbaz period

8419416583_7f16f3a668_b.jpg

8419413937_3a284c2cb3_b.jpg

entire ring road bridge fell and the truck driver died

401273-Bridge-1341005971-716-640x480.JPG

also the shershah bridge was not built by mustafa kamal himself, he gave the contract to our own army boys NLC, search for it

NLC/

Made by Pervaiz Elahi and the truck rammed into it. Dude you are just making yourself a fool here.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=32799" target="_blank">darkinsky</a></u>, how much do you get paid for propagating MQM online. Seriously, I mean I need to know. You are a professional. Do you know when you lie between your teeth, you are just making people hate MQM more.

I have problems with how the Metro Bus project in being conducted in Lahore. I have suffered enough of it. You want to know what is wrong with it? I am your man. But when you talk about it without having any idea, you just paint yourself like a target. Ittefaq Foundry is long gone buddy. There is a lot of rust there and no work, thanks to BB. Sharif brothers have nothing directly to do with steel. Why make yourself a laughing stock by lying? Moreover, it is not a simple matter of getting a bunch of buses together. It goes far beyond that. If you fail to understand this, then it is your problem and this takes nothing away from CM Shahbaz Sharif.

If you do not like that fact that Lahore is completing a project that should have happened first in Karachi, then blame political leadership of Karachi. Why belittle others?

CM Shahbaz Sharif has his problems. He is not a paragon of virtue. He has his faults. And yet he is the better CM out of three that we have left. If PML (N) forms government in Punjab and Center, it would largely be because of his efforts. I am a PTI supporter BTW and I shall vote for IK.

If Naimatullah Khan had received serious support from Musharraf regime, he would have outdone MQM. He was dynamic and sincere. Of course it was a pleasure to hear him speak, because one could feel his genuineness. He did not have to go all ape**** over Altaf Bhai each time he spoke. The man set a standard. Do you remember what happened to Karachi after heavy rain fell in 2002? Naimatullah was right there out and among the affected people. He just set a high standard despite his age. Why resent him? He was a tough act to follow. Kudos to Mustafa Kamal for doing his bit, but that should not take anything away from Naimatullah.

Can you ask your bosses about when Karachi can realistically expect a Metro project? What would it take for them to allow it?

aak all your quarries to the resident of lahore, infact resident of raiwind :lol:, hasan nisar

about your other bullshitt about karachi, im very much against the lahore metro bus project because its useless to spend so much money on a bus system which can be build will a lot less cost expenditure,

i dont see which the beauty of karachi be ruined by such projects, its enough to ruin one city, lahore, i mean shahbaz has complately ruinned the city of lahore, he had no brains to develop lahore in an appropriate manner

i have every regard for naimatullah khan, all karachiites do, he started all the developments in the city, but he was not the sort of dynamic guy karachi had in the face of mustafa kamal, for the right task you need the right administerator, and MQM found the guy, now people here are belittling mustafa kamal achievements by saying that he just stick his name plate, these jaahils are too ignorant to even talk to, they have no idea, or rather they have no education, they dont the mental thought process what takes years to mature

as for your hate to MQM its understood, the hard working guys of MQM dont come from the raiwind palaces, they come from a very modest humble background from middle class familes

again about the lahore metro bus project, shahbaz needed to do something for his election plans, he had no sincerity to help the common people, mustafa kamal was sincere and honest, showbaz shareef made lahore an ugly city, ruined its beauty, and the cost which he used built this metro bus should have been better used to make underground metro for lahore which would have been both efficient and didnt have to ruin the beauty of lahore

now lahore seems like the 2nd tier cities of india like ahmedabad etc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom