What's new

Karachi MetroBus NEXT! (should've been the first) Sez Chief Minister Punjab

I love Mark Twain. I think I shall answer with his quotes:

1. "Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
You have nothing against Shahbaz since you are not 'bothered' about his wastage of money. You are bothered enough to make an allegation, but not bothered enough to substantiate. Anyone who does not associate with MQM is automatically guilty it seems. I see that you are not bothered about Lahore either. That is a great relief. A relief even greater would be to know that MQM is not bothered either. Yeah, who would want Bhattakhore mafia in Lahore who keep close tabs on journalists.

2. "Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please."
Seeing that you are fond of making your views known without bothering with facts brings to mind the above quote.

3. "Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about."
Just replace the word 'Patriot' with 'MQM fanatic'. One gets a wonderfully clear picture of the SOP for your kind. Great advertisement for MQM though. I wonder how many people have you converted to your cause? I also wonder how many people have been successfully put-off by you. MQM-fanatics are the secret weapon pointed backwards. Great job.

4. "Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

copying and pasting some one's work is plagiarism, and cheating, only those people who dont have brains plagiarise :lol:

I love Mark Twain. I think I shall answer with his quotes:

1. "Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
You have nothing against Shahbaz since you are not 'bothered' about his wastage of money. You are bothered enough to make an allegation, but not bothered enough to substantiate. Anyone who does not associate with MQM is automatically guilty it seems. I see that you are not bothered about Lahore either. That is a great relief. A relief even greater would be to know that MQM is not bothered either. Yeah, who would want Bhattakhore mafia in Lahore who keep close tabs on journalists.

2. "Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please."
Seeing that you are fond of making your views known without bothering with facts brings to mind the above quote.

3. "Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about."
Just replace the word 'Patriot' with 'MQM fanatic'. One gets a wonderfully clear picture of the SOP for your kind. Great advertisement for MQM though. I wonder how many people have you converted to your cause? I also wonder how many people have been successfully put-off by you. MQM-fanatics are the secret weapon pointed backwards. Great job.

4. "Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

do you want facts?

how is this for a fact??

for fifteen years this project will run just because one guy wanted to win elections, this project not even a self sustaining project will get sunsidized for fifteen years for millions of rupees annually, after 15 years it needs to be scrapped

the buses which shahbaz imported in a hurry just to get a quick delivery for god knows why he paid 2.5 milion extra from the public funds, and he imported 30 of them

now question is

the most funny fact is that, the turks promised him to give 100 refurbished low quality 70s istanbul buses :lol:, now this whole BRT project was started by these illeterate money sucking goons just for those 100 buses(thinking that those buses will be state of the art brand new buses) and also spent millions of rupees in honour of that turkish deligade who promised support to him :lol:

and then talk about giving laptops to the public

and then talk about the child who got bitten by rats in a hospital

then talk about those ambulances in lahore which needed to be replaced due to bad conditions with new ones only to get replaced by the ambulances from other parts of punjab which were relatively in good condition

i mean the funds which were really needed some where never got there but it got all into one single mega failed project

in the end this will fail because the project is running on government subsidy and eventually the fare rates of BRTS would increase to the level, the common commuter will prefer car journey then BRTS and thus it will fail much before 15 years period even if it gets government subsidy

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM is in govt for past some 11 years ???? or more???? and all they can show against Metro Bus Service is some buses, BIG buses :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Karachi deserve it yar.

But how sure are you that it would turn out to be successful ? Remember there used to circular railway and tram service. :what:

Corruption along with terrorism should be eliminated and people should not vote for MQM. Under these conditions,i think they deserve it.

corrideor free megaprojects were started by naimatullah??

what you saying man, dont believe in suni sunae baatain, kid, you were sleeping in some corner of canada, where as i saw the whole development work my self

also if it was proposed by naimatullah khan doesnt mean that mustafa kamal doesnt take the credit, it doesnt take funds to propose a plan, but to implement it, needs resources and money and organisation, hard work, naimatullah khan did nothing, he didnt build too much most of the projects were started and completed by mustafa kama, the bin qasim park was just a land alloted by naitullah khan, it was made in the time of mustafa kamal

again, kid while you were in canda i was there in karachi and every karachite appreciates mustafa kamal, they dont even remember naimatullah khan

one good project naimatullah khan did complete was karachi transport, he brought scania buses from netherlands and also let many other companies to start their own bus services, thats the only thing naimatullah khan did in his whole time

yes please no need to bring your corrupt mafia to karachi, they have destroyed lahore through their foolish garbage called bus rapid system sponsored by itefaq foundaries, karachi has target killing, but karachi feeds the whole country while the rest just enjoy the money karachi makes

Dude i am not fan of PML N or Ganjas but the way he building lahore is truely changing dynamic of this city and comparing karachi with lahore is not good coz both are cities of pakistan .. ganja did really good work for lahore like clean lahore company which is responsible of cleaning whole lahore city with state of the art machinery ,, metro bus , Lahore waste management company , PHA for beautifying the city and making new parks in whole lahore , Lahore ring road , fly overs and new road around lahore

do you want facts?

how is this for a fact??

for fifteen years this project will run just because one guy wanted to win elections, this project not even a self sustaining project will get sunsidized for fifteen years for millions of rupees annually, after 15 years it needs to be scrapped

the buses which shahbaz imported in a hurry just to get a quick delivery for god knows why he paid 2.5 milion extra from the public funds, and he imported 30 of them

now question is

the most funny fact is that, the turks promised him to give 100 refurbished low quality 70s istanbul buses :lol:, now this whole BRT project was started by these illeterate money sucking goons just for those 100 buses(thinking that those buses will be state of the art brand new buses) and also spent millions of rupees in honour of that turkish deligade who promised support to him :lol:

and then talk about giving laptops to the public

and then talk about the child who got bitten by rats in a hospital

then talk about those ambulances in lahore which needed to be replaced due to bad conditions with new ones only to get replaced by the ambulances from other parts of punjab which were relatively in good condition

i mean the funds which were really needed some where never got there but it got all into one single mega failed project

in the end this will fail because the project is running on government subsidy and eventually the fare rates of BRTS would increase to the level, the common commuter will prefer car journey then BRTS and thus it will fail much before 15 years period even if it gets government subsidy

Congratulations. You have finally figured out the importance of facts. I just wish you had this information before you started posting your opinions as facts and facepalmed yourself.

Before I respond to this, I would like to re-iterate that I am not a PML(N) supporter. I prefer PTI and would vote for it.

Now let us see, you seem to think that a 31 Billion project was started for the sake of 1 Billion worth of free buses. Is there a chance that could be true? Seriously? If buses are not upto our standards, the project fails? All the concrete crumbles and the steel rusts because the buses are substandard?

Would you please reference this video? I need to see from whence this tag team of a fake journalist and fake Anchor person comes. Usually Anchors put critical questions and challenge underlying assumptions by steering the conversation a certain way. I know this project has its problems, but I would appreciate an honest appreciation, not a motivated 'talk show'.

In any case we have this project in Lahore, but we would see when Karachi gets some such project. My guess is that before anything can move forward in Karachi, there needs to be a de-weaponization drive and some semblance of normalcy. In short MQM, PPP, & ANP goons need to be collared and put on a leash.

karachi dont even have a rescue 1122 type service like whole major cities of punjab same goes for the traffic wardens which is seriously lacks in this mega city

@darkinsky

Today Shahbaz Sharif handed over new Daewoo Buses to Punjab: :cheesy:

Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif a few moments ago handed over keys

Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif a few moments ago handed over keys of state of the art AC buses to Princiapls of 100 colleges of Punjab from all 9 divisions. Rs 2 billion have been spent on these brand new AC buses which have been given to 90 Girl's Colleges and 10 Boy's Colleges. CM stated that more buses have been given to girl's colleges to encourage female students to complete their higher studies. (admin) — CM Gives 100 State of the Art Buses to 100 Colleges
480008_327861980649423_724114024_n.jpg

73311_327861987316089_1829082243_n.jpg

73354_327862133982741_714600212_n.jpg

321480_327862267316061_906910315_n.jpg

Congratulations. You have finally figured out the importance of facts. I just wish you had this information before you started posting your opinions as facts and facepalmed yourself.

Before I respond to this, I would like to re-iterate that I am not a PML(N) supporter. I prefer PTI and would vote for it.

Now let us see, you seem to think that a 31 Billion project was started for the sake of 1 Billion worth of free buses. Is there a chance that could be true? Seriously? If buses are not upto our standards, the project fails? All the concrete crumbles and the steel rusts because the buses are substandard?

Would you please reference this video? I need to see from whence this tag team of a fake journalist and fake Anchor person comes. Usually Anchors put critical questions and challenge underlying assumptions by steering the conversation a certain way. I know this project has its problems, but I would appreciate an honest appreciation, not a motivated 'talk show'.

In any case we have this project in Lahore, but we would see when Karachi gets some such project. My guess is that before anything can move forward in Karachi, there needs to be a de-weaponization drive and some semblance of normalcy. In short MQM, PPP, & ANP goons need to be collared and put on a leash.

dude you are going in round abouts, you still didnt answered the points

@darkinsky

Today Shahbaz Sharif handed over new Daewoo Buses to Punjab: :cheesy:

:lol: alright, good luck anyways, seems we are getting carried away by public buses :lol:

karachi dont even have a rescue 1122 type service like whole major cities of punjab same goes for the traffic wardens which is seriously lacks in this mega city

karachi has three rescue services today, chippa rescue 1020, aman rescue 1021 and edhi rescue, aman rescue is also working for 1122 rescue and is now active in karachi, i agree karachi needs one major interactive command and control system which was developed in mustafa kamal's time but back tracked by PPP government..

dude you are going in round abouts, you still didnt answered the points

No need. I already explained that I see problems with this project. My point was that MQM fanatics should not assume an automatic superiority and look down upon achievement (however flawed) of others. Better fix Karachi first. There is a reason why Karachi has suffered immensely and MQM is a big part of it.

If I thought that PML(N) is the best party out there, I would not be supporting PTI. But one can keep an open mind about positive steps taken by CM Shahbaz Sharif nonetheless. He is dynamism ought to be appreciated despite his serious flaws.

alright, good luck anyways, seems we are getting carried away by public buses

We are quite literally, in fact. Good for us. Anything comparable on your side - MQM is after all a part of the central and provincial government. What does it have to show for it? Anything apart from being a partner in current mega-corruption?

karachi has three rescue services today, chippa rescue 1020, aman rescue 1021 and edhi rescue, aman rescue is also working for 1122 rescue and is now active in karachi, i agree karachi needs one major interactive command and control system which was developed in mustafa kamal's time but back tracked by PPP government..

I do not think you know much at all about the infrastructure, training, and facilities provided for 1122. I see various ambulance services operating in Lahore, including Edhi. But it is nowhere near the standard set by 1122, which happens to be the most memorable project initiated by Pervez Elahi.

It would be nice to compare the positive developments provided by various governments in the four provinces based on facts.

Buddy i have lived in both Karachi and Lahore. I don't mean to brag, but in the last 5 years Lahore has improved by leaps and bounds. The infrastructure of Lahore has been vastly improved. Although i am a PTI supporter, but i will take my hat off for Shahbaz Shariff and pay my respects for the amazing work he has done. The law and order situation in Lahore is far far better than that of Karachi. There are no bhattay mafias running around here, people can leave their homes without much fear of getting jacked. There is a reason why many companies previousaly located in Karachi have moved their head offices to Lahore. MCB and Allied Bank have moved over here to Lahore now. Many Karachittes have moved to Lahore due to the insecurity and constant threats to life in Karachi. If there are two parties responsible for this situation in Karachi, it is MQM and ANP.

MQM will also take bhatta from every bus..:D
well this is a provensial gov project if it would be fedral project it would be 1st in Isb then in Lhr and then in Karachi...
fedral gov should start this project with an independent board heading this project without any political pressure.....
this would be great for me...:cheers:

Buddy i have lived in both Karachi and Lahore. I don't mean to brag, but in the last 5 years Lahore has improved by leaps and bounds. The infrastructure of Lahore has been vastly improved. Although i am a PTI supporter, but i will take my hat off for Shahbaz Shariff and pay my respects for the amazing work he has done. The law and order situation in Lahore is far far better than that of Karachi. There are no bhattay mafias running around here, people can leave their homes without much fear of getting jacked. There is a reason why many companies previousaly located in Karachi have moved their head offices to Lahore. MCB and Allied Bank have moved over here to Lahore now. Many Karachittes have moved to Lahore due to the insecurity and constant threats to life in Karachi. If there are two parties responsible for this situation in Karachi, it is MQM and ANP.

I hate this 1st party u mentioned as it is based on an odd agenda and head of this party is outta Pakistan and on arrest warrant....
don't get it why even people vote those criminals....
well Karachi development and funds have huge difference among them...

Hats off to him for making Lahore a model city while cities in rest of the province sucks.

Well, this guy is like he work for 18 hours, nonstop, He needs report on each and every project running. If He didn't receive the report on time, He will screw the responsible person. Just 11 months and 2 Months to complete 27 KM Metro for Lahore. When Dengue came This guy was after every mosquito in the city, and mosquitos were worried they might become extent if same continued lol... It was not his Job, but yet He commitment to his work is remarkable.

He is the difference between anyother party and PML-N. Otherwise, all are same...

What money is spent on this Metro Project......It could be used to built 2 or 3 small Dams in Punjab to give the peoples electricity.............Peoples could wait 3 or 4 years more without this Metro......it was not urgent......they just developed this in record time to get votes...nothing more..........second This Mr. Hard worker is holding himself many ministries seats he thinks he is the Jack of all Trades. And what happened recently ....many peoples died due strike of doctors plus peoples are dying due to medicines coz there are only 25% medicines are pure rest all are fake and all those contractors are benefited by him coz he took commission....and many peoples are dying daily due to those medicines...he must have resigned so far on moral basis if he is a true leader...........

Somebody asked Nelson Mandela...what is different between a Politician and a Leader....
and he said.. Politician always see and work for next elections.....and a Leader see and work for his next generation........

that's what these Dangi brothers are doing they are working for next elections.

Shahbaz Sharif is a liar and corrupt person... he has spend billions on a 27 KM road with a project of no vision.. a Metro rail project could have been the best instead of these buses.. China had offered BOD (build, operate and deliver) basis but due to personal interests SS chose to go for stupid buses.. the Metro busses projects are matter of past...

Lahore%20-%20LRMTS%20-%20MAY%202010%20-%2002.jpg

but just due to personal grudges he demolished the idea of metro rail.. so sad..

Now he wants to ruin Karachi by giving them stupid buses.. We need Metro rail for karachi now..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom