What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

OK, we dont talk about percentage here which was taken after you already kicked Shah Iran out of your politics, but I just want to bring common sense here of why Bashar should go.......

Too many hates already in Syria, why Iran dont sacrifice Bashar and just let his follower in Baath Party to continue your interest there and we all can enjoy peace process in Syria to start ....?

If Iran leadership still so stubborn, so the other option to bring peace there is only by dividing Syria into two part.
It's not our Say , only Syrian can do that .

:whistle: :bunny:
Great looking plane,congratz. :tup:
Even with the embargo,iran seems to do great achievements...

PressTV-Iran unveils supersonic fighter jet
saegeh2.jpg

Re manufactured F-5.......there is nothing Iranian in it besides some Russian avionics and weapons!

:whistle: :bunny:
Great looking plane,congratz. :tup:
Even with the embargo,iran seems to do great achievements...

PressTV-Iran unveils supersonic fighter jet

38163901f485.jpg

6408ffa703a7.jpg

saegeh5.jpg

saegeh6_0.jpg

saegeh2.jpg

q5LAbPT.jpg

Good post ,on ami Gabriel. Irans efforts indeed needs to be applauded. They are at least trying to do something by themselves under severe sanctions which will make almost any other middle eastern country collapse/crumble if they were in Irans situation. So to see other of Irans so called 'Muslim brothers' making fun of Iran is indeed laughable, especially those countries who are semi failed states/terrorists haven(You know which countries im talking about.lol) and other countries who depend on our NATO protection and tech transfers.

Anyway, Iran has great scientists that is one thing i know, so im not surprised they are have been able to do many things that no country in the region has been able to do e.g building an indegenious SLV/satellite launch. However, i said it before, Iran is still operating wayyyy below its real potential, due to the sanctions which has greatly affected Irans economy(their GDP contracted last year and will barely grow this year as well). This is something i think can be avoided, if Irans Ayatollahs stop basing their foreign policy on ideology/religion and supporting terrorists Sunni groups(who by the way hate them Shias like hell.lol) like Hamas against Israel. and make a rapproachment with the West/U.S just like China and the U.S did in the 70s after decades of hostility/isolation which impeded Chinas own growth potential. Iran really needs more competent/pragmatic/realistic leaders/foreign policy makers like me at their helm. hihihihihihihihi..:bunny:

Just my 2 cents. But Keep up the good work Iranian Scientistst(not the leaders)., you should be an inspiriration to to other middle eastern countries who are either broken/in conflict/civil wars/failed states/wahabists/oil dependent/dont produce anything/are droned by foreign powers without doing anything etc. lol :cheers:

Guys please, don't judge Iran. Iranian pilots need such trainers so that they can rule the skies with Iran's state of the art 5th gen Qaher-313s.

Last edited:
Eh , monkey ?

english please .

now , we'll fly 6th gen. Germen anka instead .

or 7th gen. italian T-129 .

you have nothing left for me to mock , so GTFO :D

Stick to the topic and refrain from insults please.

So to see other of Irans so called 'Muslim brothers' making fun of Iran is indeed laughable, especially those countries who are semi failed states/terrorists haven(You know which countries im talking about.lol) and other countries who depend on our NATO protection and tech transfers.
Your obsession with Turkey is unbelievable. :lol:

Could you act against Turkey an guarantor state when we invaded Cyprus ?? Talk is cheap my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom