What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Impressive jet. Twin tail will give it outstanding maneuvering capabilities on pair with the Su-35. Brown-yellow nano-molecular ferromagnetic stealth paint reduces RCS level to to -1.24 dB. Plasma technology would decrease RCS even further. Nano-fiber-carbon wing and fuselage construction materials reduces its weight and increases T/W capabilities to Eurofighter Typhoon level. Seems it is also equipped with side looking L-band AESA radars. Little antennas under the fuselage and behind cabin indicate that it is equipped with modern JTIDS/MIDS for net enabled operations and state of the art ELINT systems. I think that overall performance should be similar to Rafale in air to air missions and Grippen NG in air to ground missions.
U know what , i enjoy this very much . the more pathetic you get , the more i enjoy your posts .

don't you ever think that we get bothered by you . keep posting please .
only 30cm

Bro , RD-33 has 4 times the length of J-85 :D they are not "almost the same" .

the using of J-85 is a sure thing , but it's new generation will have higher thrust , still i'm not sure if they have used the new generation or not :)

They just took the F-5 freedom fighter and optimized it. That is all they had and they have made the best of it.
They might make their own reverse engineered F-14 Tomcat one of these days and optimize it too. That will be quite an achievement, and is quite possible again since they have overhauled it and have a good knowledge of all its parts.
If they can do the F-14, they will become more than a force to recon with. This bird was and I believe still one of the best designed and most sophisticated warplanes ever made, it already had the phoenix BVR missiles, variable geometry wings and an extremely powerfull radar and avionics, This bird was made in the 70's and could already track 24 enemy airplanes and shoot down 6 at a time. I see nothing newer in the most recent and sophisticated 4++ generation warplanes.
Iran can add composites where they should be, an AESA radar and stealth paint based on nano-carbon fiber, all technologies that Iran masters already.
The remaining question will be the engines, and why not they too can be reverse engineered if it is not already done or on its way to be finished.
This is optimistic, but based on reality with nothing fantastic about it but the achievement when it will be done.

I don't think they can reverse engineer the Tomcat, especially the variable geometry wings with their complex hydraulics.

I don't think they can reverse engineer the Tomcat, especially the variable geometry wings with their complex hydraulics.
lol . bro , those wings have been replaced many times . there is probably ZERO part of the F-14s which has not been replaced . from the AWG-9 avionics to the wings and .....

Many of them were even damaged during the war , iran brought them back to life .

there is already an upgraded F-14 plan going on which will promote the F-14A to F-14AM standard .

the "AM" standard includes :1- Digital circuit for the analogue radar of F-14 . better CPUs to run the thing too

2- Auxiliary power unit (APU) for the TF-30 engine in order to solve the Compressor Stall problem at Extremely high G-maneuvers . to your surprise this was done with the help of a JV with indian AF scientists ;)

3- Repaired and Overhauled Platform (body) and replacing all the old Instruments with new ones

@kollang @New @SOHEIL @mohsen @Arminkh

lol . bro , those wings have been replaced many times . there is probably ZERO part of the F-14s which has not been replaced . from the AWG-9 avionics to the wings and .....

Many of them were even damaged during the war , iran brought them back to life .

there is already an upgraded F-14 plan going on which will promote the F-14A to F-14AM standard .

the "AM" standard includes :1- Digital circuit for the analogue radar of F-14 . better CPUs to run the thing too

2- Auxiliary power unit (APU) for the TF-30 engine in order to solve the Compressor Stall problem at Extremely high G-maneuvers . to your surprise this was done with the help of a JV with indian AF scientists ;)

3- Repaired and Overhauled Platform (body) and replacing all the old Instruments with new ones

@kollang @New @SOHEIL @mohsen @Arminkh

I was talking about completely re-engineering the Tomcat

U know what , i enjoy this very much . the more pathetic you get , the more i enjoy your posts .

don't you ever think that we get bothered by you . keep posting please .

Bro , RD-33 has 4 times the length of J-85 :D they are not "almost the same" .

the using of J-85 is a sure thing , but it's new generation will have higher thrust , still i'm not sure if they have used the new generation or not :)
That was my mistake. I corrected that. But the fact that Saegheh is 1.5 m longer still is there. And its frame is bulged around where the engine is. All of them point to a bigger engine compared to original F-5 I don't believe the designer go through all of the trouble of recalculating the whole aerodynamics of the aircraft due to those changes for nothing.

10% more length means more weight. Using the same engine with a heavier body means reduction in acceleration and maneuverability. It doesn't make sense.

more talk from banana country so called west asia super power
Yavar buddy I missed you at Iran Military Forum, without you the site has become useless. Please be more talkative on this forum and ignore any people that challenge you. Those who understand you know that your information is solid. It's great to see you again buddy.

Variable wings are out of business...

What is the point of reverse engineering F-14 ?

F-5 reverse engineered for experience ...

we are designing new airframes...

Variable wings are out of business...

What is the point of reverse engineering F-14 ?

F-5 reverse engineered for experience ...

we are designing new airframes...

I was responding to the person who said that you may try to re-engineer the Tomcat.

Yavar buddy I missed you at Iran Military Forum, without you the site has become useless. Please be more talkative on this forum and ignore any people that challenge you. Those who understand you know that your information is solid. It's great to see you again buddy.

np brother . it is good to see you as well .
you can follow me and other brothers here .

Ok, good you ask that.........

Imam-Sayyed-Ali-Khamenei.jpg

2. Bashar has already had his term since he is 36 years old, more than enough now, more than 10 years. Even our Prophet only has around that time as a ruler. And we all have learned something about another Muslim past ruler ( the just ones), Abu Bakr, Umar, Usmant, and Ali, they also had not more or about 10 years maximal as rulers.

So, for any country who try to use Islam as their main principle to run a country, it should be seen as mistake if the people there don't try to limit their ruler time or seeing another leader who rules more than 10 years like Assad as something that is still appropriate morally and religiously. Here, in Indonesia we also have a law limiting our ruler to be in power not more than 10 years ( 2 term )

Secondly, the reason of why Bashar should not participate in the election because it is already too late for him for doing that. If he make election before the war happen, people can still accept this, but after he makes a war against his own people..........????

Even in Indonesia we forced Soeharto to step down despite the fact that he offered another election to us. And why then Soeharto stepped down...Does he surrender voluntarily ? Nope, It is because leaders around him and in parliament (not elected fairly at that time and can be regarded as a crony of Soeharto but surprisingly still have heart ) leaved him and understand that the time for democracy has come. Your support to him makes him strong inside his country, so you have responsibility of that killings and deaths.

And after the civil war happen, do you still think that he is even still worthy to run again ????? Dont you understand that he is the one who is cruel enough to sacrifice hundred thousand of his people and many infrastructure in order to remain in power.....? Why just step down and sacrifice his power for the sake of the peace and unity of his own country.....????

3. I dont support ISIS or Al-Qaeda, only fools who support them. And hey, I am not a fanatic person, I am no follower of any Islamic sect or leader. I see some truth in Wahhabi and in the same time seeing other truth in Sufism. Both of them also has some weakness that I don't follow. I combine both of them. I also try to learn some from your 12 Imams. I am not a blindly supporter of any stream or leader. And I see Today so many Muslim become a fanatic of their leader or sect/stream without thinking and see deeply to his/her heart what their heart actually try to tell.
1 - He is not mr. Khomeini he is mr. Khamenei

2 - Syria is not an Islamic state its secular so why they most base their rules according to your not existent rule . if that's a rule first some of Arab monarch most hand over the government and more importantly why you made that comical conclusion because the holy prophet died at the age of 63 which was a very good age at that time and only was leader of the government for 10 year then no one most rule over 10 year . answer me if he lived for another 10 year who wanted to be leader instead of him . and its not too late if people don't want Bashar Asad they simply vote him out of office. and democracy mean if people vote him he stay if they don't vote him he step down but FSA terrorist feared to compete with him and used foreign terrorist to destroy the country.

Last edited:
1 - He is not mr. Khomeini he is mr. Khamenei

2 - Syria is not an Islamic state its secular so why they most base their rules according to your not existent rule . if that's a rule first some of Arab monarch most hand over the government and more importantly why you made that comical conclusion because the holy prophet died at the age of 63 which was a very good age at that time and only was leader of the government for 10 year then no one most rule over 10 year . answer me if he lived for another 10 year who wanted to be leader instead of him . and its not too late if people don't want Bashar Asad they simply vote him out of office. and democracy mean if people vote him he stay if they don't vote him he step down but FSA terrorist feared to compete with him and used foreign terrorist to destroy the country.

It is a revolution already, different context, it is just similar like Iran Revolution many years ago ( in order for you to understand I try to use your own country experience now as an example). Do you think your people was going to be patience and wait for the election to determine whether Iran should be ruled by Shah Iran once again or let other people take it through election like Khomeini in that kind of circumstances.....?

Of course not every one opposes Bashar, similar like in Egypt, Tunisia, Indonesia, etc........there are always a supporter of current leader but in that kind of situation it is a must to overthrow current leader in order to avoid civil war like what we are seeing in Syria already. Similar like Iran, not every one supported Khomeini, but they just get silence at that time.

And the other significant context that I have mentioned again and again is that Bashar has already had a war with his own people who disagree with him. There is no record in world history showing that kind of person is still possible to be given another chance to lead. Dont forget about the fairness of the next election process in Syria if Bashar still there.

And by leaving Bashar, it doesnt mean that any political power under Bashar get ruined and cannot participate in the election. So, the condition that is offered by opposition group in Syria is quite a compromise one. Not like in Egypt, Iraq, or in your own country in which previous power was forbidden to fight in election. The condition is more like in Indonesia and Tunisia where we still allow past political power (political party under previous ruler) to participate in the election.

Last edited:
It is a revolution already, different context, it is just similar like Iran Revolution many years ago ( in order for you to understand I try to use your own country experience now as an example). Do you think your people was going to be patience and wait for the election to determine whether Iran should be ruled by Shah Iran once again or let other people take it through election like Khomeini in that kind of circumstances.....?

Of course not every one opposes Bashar, similar like in Egypt, Tunisia, Indonesia, etc........there are always a supporter of current leader but in that kind of situation it is a must to overthrow current leader in order to avoid civil war like what we are seeing in Syria already. Similar like Iran, not every one supported Khomeini, but they just get silence at that time.

And the other significant context that I have mentioned again and again is that Bashar has already had a war with his own people who disagree with him. There is no record in world history showing that kind of person is still possible to be given another chance to lead. Dont forget about the fairness of the next election process in Syria if Bashar still there.

And by leaving Bashar, it doesnt mean that any political power under Bashar get ruined and cannot participate in the election. So, the condition that is offered by opposition group in Syria is quite a compromise one. Not like in Egypt, Iraq, or in your own country in which previous power was forbidden to fight in election. The condition is more like in Indonesia and Tunisia where we still allow past political power (political party under previous ruler) to participate in the election.
Good you mentioned my country as an example , well let me tell you something even 2 month after revolution Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was legally king then we held a referendum and its the picture of what people throw in the boxes
1537.jpg

it ask do you want the old government to change to Islamic republic ? yes / No
well you see we gave sort of chance to the old government but Do you think 98.26 of 98% of eligible people who voted is something that we face in Syria.

and about the fairness he offered to held it with international observer

Last edited:
Good you mentioned my country as an example , well let me tell you something even 2 month after revolution Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was legally king then we held a referendum and its the picture of what people throw in the boxes
1537.jpg

it ask do you want the old government to change to Islamic republic ? yes / No
well you see we gave sort of chance to the old government but Do you think 98.26 of 98% of eligible people who voted is something that we face in Syria.

and about the fairness he offered to held it with international observer

OK, we dont talk about percentage here which was taken after you already kicked Shah Iran out of your politics, but I just want to bring common sense here of why Bashar should go.......

Too many hates already in Syria, why Iran dont sacrifice Bashar and just let his follower in Baath Party to continue your interest there and we all can enjoy peace process in Syria to start ....?

If Iran leadership still so stubborn, so the other option to bring peace there is only by dividing Syria into two part.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom