What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

No its not as all each blk f-16 blocks are newer upgrades of the original f-16 or have some differences its a huge difference in words and in reality with facts . Hence, the fighter Iran made is simply a "copy" with some modifications there is a huge difference from what that guy , you and from what I am saying simply I just state the facts although I am very much happy for them Iran that is .
Do you know what kind of avionics, radar, engines or new aerospace technologies that Iran has equiped its Saequas with? obviously not, nor do I nor the other guy. One thing is for sure, is that they have made it at least one generation above the original F-5E.

Next year is the time to show up the muscles !

New drone

New fighter

New submarine

New SLV !

:)

Our time beginning !

Low life creatures using qaher to bother us ... But it's gonna change !

We are going to use qaher to bother them !

A big lesson ... :)

Next year is the time to show up the muscles !

New drone

New fighter

New submarine

New SLV !

:)

Our time beginning !

Low life creatures using qaher to bother us ... But it's gonna change !

We are going to use qaher to bother them !

A big lesson ... :)
Khoda az dahanet beshnave, bezar biyad, bad begoo

Do you know what kind of avionics, radar, engines or new aerospace technologies that Iran has equiped its Saequas with? obviously not, nor do I nor the other guy. One thing is for sure, is that they have made it at least one generation above the original F-5E.

I don't need to know nor care , I was just justifying your post and so called claim or what have you. Whatever they "Iran" have done I am very happy for them and my prayers are all for them as well and that's where it ends with this.

Cost efficiency. No point in overkilling it when you know you are lagging behind in technology.

For satellites it is a totally different reason. They are all experimental, each testing a different aspect of putting a satellite in geo orbit.

They are not exactly the same. Saeghe is 10% larger. Compare the dimensions of both F-5 and Saeghe in Wikipedia.

Never said it was the same , in the world of Aviation a modified copy of something is exactly what It means as in this case .. meaning taken of paper from a pervious jet with a modified version with changes in to a new one. Anyhow I am very happy for Iran regardless but facts are facts simply.

I don't need to know nor care , I was just justifying your post and so called claim or what have you. Whatever they "Iran" have done I am very happy for them and my prayers are all for them as well and that's where it ends with this.

Never said it was the same , in the world of Aviation a modified copy of something is exactly what It means as in this case .. meaning taken of paper from a pervious jet with a modified version with changes in to a new one. Anyhow I am very happy for Iran regardless but facts are facts simply.
Thanks for the justification brother. It was not clear as such, so I have reconfirmed the posting.

n2614840_3709266.jpg

new saeghe

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom