What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

When are these going to be mass-produced?

They probably never will, just a squadron or maybe two after which they will probably stop the production. Just like with the other F-5 knock-offs.

But i am actually surprized to see Iran focusing on building an aircraft that actually looks like a proper aircraft. The Qaher-313 is still making me laugh to this day.

Good luck with the development to Iranian aviation.

They probably never will, just a squadron or maybe two after which they will probably stop the production. Just like with the other F-5 knock-offs.

But i am actually surprized to see Iran focusing on building an aircraft that actually looks like a proper aircraft. The Qaher-313 is still making me laugh to this day.

Good luck with the development to Iranian aviation.
As bird of prey showed this king on design is feasible . But not in a super sonic design . Actually USA made an airplane on this design but it could not meet their needs so they just abandoned it.

But well if a country need a subsonic stealth plane then that design something they can consider.

we'll even build some for glorious North azerbaijan when its free from foreign dictatorship :)

long live iran - azerbaijan

Azerbaijan is levels ahead in freedom compared to Iran
and compared to many other muslim countries

worry about your 3rd world country with collapsing economy first before worrying about others :-)

will this one actually really fly? the photoshop affaire makes me hesitate so much. never got the chance to see the overhyped and super advanced Qaher fly either...
its cockpit looked cool and professional enough though...
Q-313-cockpit.jpg

Come on guys give the Iranians some credit. After all they did put a lot of work to develop a new trainer plane. Even if it is a very simular to the American F-5...it is THE newest plane of IRAF.

I think Iran pretty much gave up on having a proper functioning and effective airforce, which is understandable considering the situation they are in. Thats probably the reason why they are focused on making alot of anti-air systems insted. Which honestly arent THAT great either, although the Bavar-373 shows promise.

he is trying to say an iranian Fighter jet which is similar to F-16 in looks , is on the way .
its called Murghe-Ashura Tactical Fighter or (M-ATF) .

So what happended to M-ATF programme??
Iran is starving for a advanced fighter from a decade.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom