What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Fake photo......

This photo was published 5 years ago, not now.and @SOHEIL knows it very well.now ,the real question is what was the intention of him to publish such a fake photo? Spreading rumor?

Wished we could build them in license

The percentages of progress of projects under development by SAHA in 2006-2007 (8 years ago):

It says: Projects and their progress:

Mastering the technology and reverse engineering of TV3 engines = %59
Overhaul line for Eastern origin Engines = %14
Toloue-5 jet Engine = %59
J-85 Upgraded Engine = %17
Wankel Engines Production Line: %75
Engine Life Duration Testing Lab = %91
Building all engine parts: %95

These numbers are for 8 years ago.... Although I guess since the RQ-170, there would be new changes in this plans... As USA gifted us their engine know how by mistake! @SOHEIL what can you add?

J-85 Engine:
908633_406.jpg

201010084205B15D.jpg

Last edited:
The percentages of progress of projects under development by PANHA in 2006-2007 (8 years ago):

It says: Projects and their progress:

Mastering the technology and reverse engineering of TV3 engines = %59
Overhaul line for Eastern origin Engines = %14
Toloue-5 jet Engine = %59
J-85 Upgraded Engine = %17
Wankel Engines Production Line: %75
Engine Life Duration Testing Lab = %91
Building all engine parts: %95

These numbers are for 8 years ago.... Although I guess since the RQ-170, there would be new changes in this plans... As USA gifted us their engine know how by mistake! @SOHEIL what can you add?

J-85 Engine:
908633_406.jpg

201010084205B15D.jpg
I not talking about the engine, but the capacity of REDAR, with Lee embargo it will be to purchase new aircraft, the problem will be to install a radar and also that will have good ability, even the Russian and Chinese are in trouble

Its better for IRAN to make up a deal with US for the possible supply of Engine and Airframe spares all of them for:
F-14s - A4 and F-5s
Also, possible sale of Mirage F1s to Morocco as spares or full aircraft.

Moreover, buying used Russian MiG-29s with latest upgrades and also PAF F-7Ps with trainers too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom