What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

What a 'veiwing angle'

Screenshot_20211227_215325.jpg

Some new footage

Practicing attack on Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) facilities

Well it looks like some new details emerged.

They had also used Zelzal missiles. As some have noted the range is low, this could have a been a rehearsal for a joint Iran-Hezbollah attack.

And it begs the question where those 4 vertically launched missiles were shot?

Well it looks like some new details emerged.

They had also used Zelzal missiles. As some have noted the range is low, this could have a been a rehearsal for a joint Iran-Hezbollah attack.

And it begs the question where those 4 vertically launched missiles were shot?
Those may be MRBM Qiam or Ghadr or Emad.

I thought about this for a bit, and wondered how a few of the warheads came in from strange angles. Based on the videos, they should all be coming in from the same direction, or vertically, so how some are coming from the left side is curious.

Is it possible that the glider RVs are able to actually fly past the proposed target, and use their high reserve energy to dive down and turn slightly back?
We know for a fact the Dezful missile strikes the target vertically, despite being launched horizontally.
Just some thoughts. Or maybe they just launched from a second location as well. I dunno.

Excuse the shitty crude drawing:
View attachment 803679

Also, the Dezful warhead is so much stronger than the Zolfiqar that struck the dome. Thermobaric warheads!

Also another thing, did you guys notice how despite the different type of missiles, both angle and vertical launched including different models (ranges/speeds/motors). The missiles arrived nearly simultaneously? A horizontal launched Dezful and vertical launched Emad reached within seconds of each other....very interesting. I wonder how they managed to do that. If the missiles trickled in slowly with minutes apart, it would make it easier to defend but they all arrived almost at the same time.

I could be mistaken, and the Emad Qiam vertical launched missiles were never fired to that target, and instead went somewhere else. @skyshadow counted 12 warheads, while only 8 of them were angle launched based on the IMA media video. Which means the other 4 warheads, must've come from the Emad/Qiam(?)

it seems big boys were launched at different target in ocean and not on land, to me it seems Fateh missiles were warning to Israeli and Sejill and Emad were a warning to US navy

Back
Top Bottom