What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

without reading it I say its filled with nonsense just by hearing the name of the source of it.

You should probably get educated.

For those on here who don’t know, SouthFront emerged during the height of the Syria. civil war as an attempt to reliably provide information on ongoing battles taking place throughout Syria. During Syria civil war it was hard to tell during major battles what was happening due to pro Jihadi and pro Syria sources exaggerating claims. MSM was highly unreliable because they would quote SOHR which was based out of England and backed by western intelligence agencies.

So SouthFront was one of the few sources that was not tainted by MSM that provided decent information on ongoing war.

I don’t know who called it a “pro-kremlin” source, I never heard that.

After the Ukrainian shot down some Iranians seem to have their egos hurt...
Conclusion and judgment of that article is not of importance, the content and data is.

I admit that I would not use SF as a source, due to their natural bias. But analysis data is something different.

After the Ukrainian shot down some Iranians seem to have their egos hurt...
Conclusion and judgment of that article is not of importance, the content and data is.

I admit that I would not use SF as a source, due to their natural bias. But analysis data is something different.

@PeeD. The said article was not originally published by SF. The article first appeared in the Saker's Blog i.e thesaker.is/ Guest column section.

Ballistic Missile Explodes In Yemen; Houthis & Iranians Dead

Gonna need a valid source.

Typically when a missile is getting ready for launch there isn’t “many” people around it. A few “engineers” or personnel trained to prime and ready the missile is what you see. The time when there is the biggest amount of people so if missile is being taken off of flatbed to be mounted on empty TEL.

You don’t need 20 people to stand around to prep to launch a missile.

Interesting that China compromised Iron Dome back in 2011-12, I wonder if Iran got a hold of this in exchange for the downed RQ-170. Not saying it has anything to do with this incident.

There was a huge tech leap in Iran after the RQ-170 was downed, looks like Iran held a huge bargaining chip over Russia and China's head. Wonder the extent of what Iran received from it.

At the very least we can say that there is some level of cover-up going on here. How much and to what degree I can't say nor will I comment on since I just don't know but there is most definitely some cover-up--You don't say "all is well" then have 64 of your soldiers be diagnosed with TBI's which are not something to simply brush off. These aren't 'headaches', they're quite substantial and possibly life-altering to the person afflicted.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/traumatic-brain-injury/symptoms-causes/syc-20378557

At the very least we can say that there is some level of cover-up going on here. How much and to what degree I can't say nor will I comment on since I just don't know but there is most definitely some cover-up--You don't say "all is well" then have 64 of your soldiers be diagnosed with TBI's which are not something to simply brush off. These aren't 'headaches', they're quite substantial and possibly life-altering to the person afflicted.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/traumatic-brain-injury/symptoms-causes/syc-20378557

TBIs can be diagnosed sometime after a traumatic event occurs. Not often in the immediate aftermath.

But I agree if they came out with a large figure initially it would be a huge PR blow.

Interesting that China compromised Iron Dome back in 2011-12, I wonder if Iran got a hold of this in exchange for the downed RQ-170. Not saying it has anything to do with this incident.

There was a huge tech leap in Iran after the RQ-170 was downed, looks like Iran held a huge bargaining chip over Russia and China's head. Wonder the extent of what Iran received from it.

actually the tech leap for Iran was 50 years let's say 30 for Russia and China so agreed it was huge leap.

i want to know what really happen when a S-161 went in Israel air space and why they could not intercept it

Back
Top Bottom