What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

A year or so old but relevant. I had not realised it uses E/O guidance:

Fajr-4C Rocket with EO guidance.

DyViFDxW0AAXthk.jpg

All talk. Iran won’t leave NPT.

Israel has been saying this since 1998
u again what face you have its sang e pa ghazvin excuse me he wentaway bic of you oh ET send massage usa girls who have braine dameg become 34 2 week after will 50 asnd .....

3 separate guided projectiles in one warhead this will give any AD system a good headache that means if the AD shoots 2 interceptors for one warhead in a split second it has to shoot 6 more interceptors

EJsT1rpXkAAZEKI

Last edited:
Iran has to unveil a Khorramshahr missile with a range of 3000-4000 km to show the EU that it is serious and means business. If the EU wants to sanction Iran then why should Iran care about their sensitivities ? Pakistan has it, India has it, Israel has it, why not Iran ? Who cares, they'll get used to it eventually, just make them sign a non aggression pact, that's all if they promise not to interfere in the region and in Iran's internal affairs. That's all.

Irans claim of a 700-800km AshBM was uprated to a AshBM with 2000km range.

That report of a MaRVed Sejil is the key to such a capability: The Sejil series is the only long range missile that can be launched on demand. It can basically stay on alert for months and launch within 5 minutes.
This a key system feature for a AshBM.

The aircraft carrier mock-up has been rebuilt and is ready to be a target for a AshBM this time. In best case against a MaRVed Sejil.

Sejil series is in some ways already obsolete anyway: It was one of the last Iranian solid fuel missiles to use steel casing. A next generation long range solid fuel missile would certainly be smaller by using a Zolfaghar-like filament composite casing.

he said no dameg on usa soldiers but its day by day increased first no after 2 day 11 after 2 week 34 and ...but some dud say no daMEGE WHAT ???!!!
Well in a manner he is right that's called injury not damage .

he said no dameg on usa soldiers but its day by day increased first no after 2 day 11 after 2 week 34 and ...but some dud say no daMEGE WHAT ???!!!
I think it's a technic to decrease the importance of what IRGC has done.....look at the first day press that were talking most of the missile miss their targets..and then we found out the accuracy...usa is a super power(as theirself belive)so they are winner in any war by default......nobody can hit their army.........

I doubt that Fateh costs 100K$

I read that Iskander missile costs around 3mln$ for Russian defense ministry

Chinese missiles similar to Fateh were sold at 1.5mln$ per unit to Turkey in 2000s

Missle tech. is very exclusive tech. those who sell it make great profits because there afe only few. Turkey got tech-transfer with their deal with China and have still not managed to build something in Irans 2000's vintage Fateh-110 gen-2.

Sardar Hajizadeh made statements on the internal IRGC costs for their missiles.
Most expensive one is $400k, long range $200k.

Fateh-110 gen-1 to 4 are steel casing missiles without TVC or separating RV.
Hence if we assume that a LR Ghadr costs $200k, then it is reasonable to assume a tactical Fateh-110 costs around 100k.

Now does a MaRVed Sejil cost that max. 400k or a ordinary or MaRVed Khorramshahr? Is the Ghadr the standard LR missile or was it replaced by MaRVed Emad?

Building mountain missile bases are extremly expensive and that many Iran has, it would cost 10s of billions.
That's why the IRGC created the Khatam ol Anbia company very early on: to be able to create that capability which would otherwise be impossible with it's budget.

Conclusion: you can't explain these dynamics buy capitalist market rules. These are strategic capabilities, a matter of life and death for Iran.

@PeeD
Sardar Hajizadeh made statements on the internal IRGC costs for their missiles.
Most expensive one is $400k, long range $200k.

Fateh-110 gen-1 to 4 are steel casing missiles without TVC or separating RV.
Hence if we assume that a LR Ghadr costs $200k, then it is reasonable to assume a tactical Fateh-110 costs around 100k.

So basically IRGC "donated" around 1.5 million $ to US soldiers for their 34 brain damaged soldiers. Hopefully that will cover the treatment since I heard health care in the US is very expensive.

Building mountain missile bases are extremly expensive and that many Iran has, it would cost 10s of billions.
That's why the IRGC created the Khatam ol Anbia company very early on: to be able to create that capability which would otherwise be impossible with it's budget.

Conclusion: you can't explain these dynamics buy capitalist market rules. These are strategic capabilities, a matter of life and death for Iran.

As I have understood the Khatam ol Anbia company is the volunteering construction company that was using only basic materials and soldiers to dig tunnels underground without spending a penny on their engineers and material such as fuel cement gravel and so on? And for missiles they still have to buy it using money since it requires a more proficient materials and energy consuming process from raw material to final product?

In hypothetical scenario where iranians would surrender their underground bases to US forces and allowed them to use against Russians and Chinese, missile retaliatory attack against US forces stationed inside these bases if such one was to be executed by Russians or Chinese would not be possible! I'm not so sure the Russians and Chinese are aware how much it is important for them to have strong and powerful Iranian state. If Iran falls into the hands of Zionist as Nasrallah has stated it is pretty much game over for both Chinese and Russians.

This missile attack against US bases just shows how much vulnerable their assets are when in the open and going for the underground plan was proven to be a major advantage.

Back
Top Bottom