What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

A potential layout for Iranian missile cities:

1606664029040.png

The base doesn't house only missiles and their launches but also can house and launch helicopters, drones and VTOL vehicles of any kind. The general layout of this base especially vertical launch pads reminds of the game hammer heads. You destroy one launching well the other one pops out.

A potential layout for Iranian missile cities:

View attachment 691847

1. What are your thoughts on spacing between the launch pits and the missile inventories. 1 km or 100 m?
-Of course the wider the safer

2. Also safety sealing and venting measure between missile inventories in case of technical glitches or a fire.
-There is need for sealing doors so the combustion gas can be vented out in case of fire and blast.

3. Ventilator outlets
- Oxygen tanks and oxygen makers should be ready to support the team if the vents are all malfunctioning in case of a war.

4. Longevity of ventilator outlets and launch pits in case of a conventional or non conventional attack.
-Widely spaced pits needed in deep crevices of mountains with possibility of debris clearing. If placed in deep granite mountain crevices, it will be safe to even non-conventional attacks.
-Secondary venting and again oxygen makers

5. cyber safety

6. Spy proof and SEAL attack proof
- Security levels and measures
- Parallel teams and missile cities

7. Self sufficiency and maintenance
- Having infrastructures to make missiles inside the mountains
- The ability to feed and maintain the personnel for a long time in case of non conventional attacks.

Reminds me of maintenance of a sub or a space station.

Last edited:
1. What are your thoughts on spacing between the launch pits and the missile inventories. 1 km or 100 m?
-Of course the wider the safer

2. Also safety sealing and venting measure between missile inventories in case of technical glitches or a fire.
-There is need for sealing doors so the combustion gas can be vented out in case of fire and blast.

3. Ventilator drains
- Oxygen tanks and oxygen makers should be ready to support the team if the vents are all malfunctioning in case of a war.

4. Longevity of ventilator drains and launch pits in case of a conventional or non conventional attack.
-Widely spaced pits needed in deep crevices of mountains with possibility of debris clearing. If placed in deep granite mountain crevices, it will be safe to even non-conventional attacks.
-Secondary venting and again oxygen makers

5. cyber safety

6. Spy proof and SEAL attack proof
- Security levels and measures
- Parallel teams and missile cities

7. Self sufficiency and maintenance
- Having infrastructures to make missiles inside the mountains
- The ability to feed and maintain the personnel for a long time in case of non conventional attacks.

Good questions, sadly we do not have enough data to know the answers, but what I can say with confidence is all these points would have been heavily dealt with in the process of creating such an important facility.

Good questions, sadly we do not have enough data to know the answers, but what I can say with confidence is all these points would have been heavily dealt with in the process of creating such an important facility.

Exactly. Digging and tunneling are just half the work.

In some ways, it is a limited version of biosphere 2 and some of these experiences could be declassified and shared in the future for totally sealed environments. I wonder now if there is a room somewhere in these cities, even a small one, where the light bulbs are stronger in some spectrums for both plants and for personnel's overall health. Such a place could be coupled together with a small recreation/exercise/mosalla/sleeping/bathroom area that would certainly be needed, depending on how often people rotate in and out. Even a small number of plants in the area coupled with more intense light where personnel spend their off shift hours can greatly extend their duty time. These details are not as important as the missile part or even as exciting for that matter, but your post got me thinking about the mundane day to day inside these facilities.

In some ways, it is a limited version of biosphere 2 and some of these experiences could be declassified and shared in the future for totally sealed environments. I wonder now if there is a room somewhere in these cities, even a small one, where the light bulbs are stronger in some spectrums for both plants and for personnel's overall health. Such a place could be coupled together with a small recreation/exercise/mosalla/sleeping/bathroom area that would certainly be needed, depending on how often people rotate in and out. Even a small number of plants in the area coupled with more intense light where personnel spend their off shift hours can greatly extend their duty time. These details are not as important as the missile part or even as exciting for that matter, but your post got me thinking about the mundane day to day inside these facilities.

1. Correct. Expert physicians are also needed.

2. If we add second strike capability, we can add food supply chain. There are many ways to produce food without sun.
Also to make oxygen from CO2.

3. Complete missile and steel production lines from iron ores inside the mountains, for a continuous second strike capability.

4. Now I go to the extreme case
Also important to have females, since they have to carry the finest genes after the first strike.

some of you may not know ( because its not been unveiled yet ) but Iran defense ministry has a more advance version of these Hellfire missiles for almost 10 years they are called Sadid-1 missiles they are reversed engineered AGM-114L variant but Sadid-1 has been upgraded, its has Millimetre-Wave (MMV) seeker , it means you can program its software, its alot more resilient to enemy countermeasures, digital electronics and autopilot and its for all weather conditions, and its bigger then Ghaem-114 missiles

1606866342899.png

1606866383408.png

1606866720613.png

1606866457091.png

So it can carry a maximum of 4 Sadid missiles ? Isn't that the same as the Shahed-129 ? imo they need to work on increasing the payload. Perhaps they could modify the airframe so that its powered by 2 engines rather than 1 ?

Perhaps they should modify this platform to carry cruise missiles ? However it's not really necessary since the Karrar UAV is already a flying missile / interceptor that can also drop bombs on targets.

some of you may not know ( because its not been unveiled yet ) but Iran defense ministry has a more advance version of these Hellfire missiles for almost 10 years they are called Sadid-1 missiles they are reversed engineered AGM-114L variant but Sadid-1 has been upgraded, its has Millimetre-Wave (MMV) seeker , it means you can program its software, its alot more resilient to enemy countermeasures, digital electronics and autopilot and its for all weather conditions, and its bigger then Ghaem-114 missiles

View attachment 692417

View attachment 692418

View attachment 692420

View attachment 692419

So it can carry a maximum of 4 Sadid missiles ? Isn't that the same as the Shahed-129 ? imo they need to work on increasing the payload. Perhaps they could modify the airframe so that its powered by 2 engines rather than 1 ?

Perhaps they should modify this platform to carry cruise missiles ? However it's not really necessary since the Karrar UAV is already a flying missile / interceptor that can also drop bombs on targets.
agreed, but again we don't know max payload for Fotros and Sadid-1 are heavier then Ghaem-114

Venezuela & Iran: "The flotillas are often accompanied by Iranian naval vessels, including an intelligence ship that US officials say has been used to transport missiles to Iranian proxies in the Middle East, according to U.S. officials"

the head of U.S. Southern Command told reporters today that it has observed an "alarming and concerning" presence of Iran IRGC-QF personnel in Venezuela, & that it's not just oil shipments, but arms as well.

1606949399210.png

Last edited:
I do not know if this is a proper thread but here we go.

many years back I read in an Iranian newspaper memoirs of some one (may be Tehrani Moghadam himself!!) during Iran_Iraq war the story of how they set up and made operational Iran's first Scud missile left in a cave and given to Shah of Iran by the Soviets, how they fired it and what happened to it....If any one knows how to access this It would be great to publish that in here and even if required I will translate it into English for non farsi speakers.

It is a fascinating story like a 007 novel but real..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom