What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Ghadr (first stage) + Salman (second stage)
-> ~5.200 km range with a 400 kg warhead​
Sejjil (first & second stage) + Salman (third stage)
-> ~7.200 km range with a 400 kg warhead​
Khorramshahr (first stage) + Salman (second stage)
-> ~ 10.100 km range with a 400 kg warhead​

Ghadr (first stage) + Salman (second stage)
-> ~5.200 km range with a 400 kg warhead​
Sejjil (first & second stage) + Salman (third stage)
-> ~7.200 km range with a 400 kg warhead​
Khorramshahr (first stage) + Salman (second stage)
-> ~ 10.100 km range with a 400 kg warhead​

At these ranges If you wanna hit any type of targets with any type of accuracy less than even 1000 meter cep you'll need PBV to control reentry or else you'll end up lobbing missiles with warheads that either burn up on reentry or end up +20km off target which has no value...

So the Qadr is out...

As for the Sajil Iran's come a long way in composites since we initially tested the Sajil
Sajil would probably have to be a modified version + modified composite version of the 2nd stage or a modified version of the Haj Qassem missile + Salmon + pbv and RV. I would say the cost benefit analysis overall wouldn't make much sense due to size of payload

Among active boosters Khoramshahr is the most promising among current known boosters then the Simorgh.

However it's not yet fully known what happened to the Qaeem project which was the last Solid fuel booster Tehrani Moghadam was working on which probably would have been the main go to for a viable Iranian ICBM

Sharing this only because it is part of OSINT and already reported on.

In the video below, you can see the censorship when the commander mentions the ICBM part, they cover it with a sneeze. They wanted to send a direct message to the enemy, and they did.

This should be an eye opening for those of you that are worried about Iran swearing off nuclear weapons. Iran's stance on nuclear weapons, like it's 2000km capped missile range is just smoke and mirrors. Iran's long term goals will involve the procurement of any and all necessary instruments pertaining to power. And like I said before, it will be up to Iran when we civilians will witness those assets. Everything at the right time.

In the video below, you can see the censorship when the commander mentions the ICBM part, they cover it with a sneeze. They wanted to send a direct message to the enemy, and they did.

This should be an eye opening for those of you that are worried about Iran swearing off nuclear weapons. Iran's stance on nuclear weapons, like it's 2000km capped missile range is just smoke and mirrors. Iran's long term goals will involve the procurement of any and all necessary instruments pertaining to power. And like I said before, it will be up to Iran when we civilians will witness those assets. Everything at the right time.

Being in full range of the UK should be our main goal. The days where they can attack any other nation without consequence to their homeland will be over. No more watching the war on TV, or through movies, they will have their war on their soil, on their doorstep.

this is not his full statment

once the fully video available people will understand that he said...................

i will post video once i have all

Last edited:
is it just me or these 2 look exactly the same ???

1605627707923.png

1605627767624.png

1605627633667.png

The Khorramshahr missile can already reach the UK though. It just needs slight modifications, a smaller warhead and it can reach London. The next logical step is reaching Washington DC and the eastern US. After that maybe the entire world ?

Being in full range of the UK should be our main goal. The days where they can attack any other nation without consequence to their homeland will be over. No more watching the war on TV, or through movies, they will have their war on their soil, on their doorstep.

Iran censors IRGC official mentioning Iran has “Intercontinental” missiles.

Notice his mouth moves, no sound.
Translation - Iran has an ICBM......which is another Trump admin failure- getting US kicked out of IRaq for dumb soleimani assasination, then allowing Iran to have ICBM capability under his dumb *** watch, cuz he pulled out of JCPOA. send that rat to jail already..im tired of his dumb mistakes costing US everything.

Back
Top Bottom