What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

CIA spy executed: Iran Judiciary
3253753.jpg

TEHRAN, Jul. 14 (MNA) – Iran’s Judiciary Spokesman Gholam Hossein Esmaeili said that an individual, a Defense Ministry retiree, was executed last week due to his spying for the CIA.

Speaking in his weekly presser on Tuesday, he said that Reza Asgari, a retiree of Defense Ministry’s aerospace has been executed after the ruling was issued by the related court.

Esmaeili said that the individual had worked for many years in the Ministry and had been linked with CIA during the final years of his tenure and after retirement, selling some data relating to the country’s missile program to the American intelligence service.

Iran is serious about its security issues, the spokesman highlighted.

In early June, the spokesman said that another spy linked with foreign intelligence services has also been sentenced to death. “Recently an individual named Seyyed Mahmoud Mousavi Majd, who had been connected with Mossad and CIA services and had collected and transmitted intelligence on the location of Martyr General Soleimani, has been given a death sentence by the Islamic Revolution Court.”

-----

Every AShM, BM, AAM, CM and/or SAM that this traitor/moron had access to is now defeated easily by electronic warfare. Everything this traitor knew about has to be updated and upgraded.

Remember the rumor that the spydrone was used to learn the operational usage of 3rd Khordad, that it was a ploy to find weaknesses in the ADS of Iran.

This loss of missile secrets is many fold worse, you need to potentially go through tens of thousands of missiles and change them.

Why do you think they wanted Iran's missile secrets in the first place, to devise an attack to defeat them. Most likely a electronic warfare attack or ECM to be exact.

CIA spy executed: Iran Judiciary
3253753.jpg

TEHRAN, Jul. 14 (MNA) – Iran’s Judiciary Spokesman Gholam Hossein Esmaeili said that an individual, a Defense Ministry retiree, was executed last week due to his spying for the CIA.

Speaking in his weekly presser on Tuesday, he said that Reza Asgari, a retiree of Defense Ministry’s aerospace has been executed after the ruling was issued by the related court.

Esmaeili said that the individual had worked for many years in the Ministry and had been linked with CIA during the final years of his tenure and after retirement, selling some data relating to the country’s missile program to the American intelligence service.

Iran is serious about its security issues, the spokesman highlighted.

In early June, the spokesman said that another spy linked with foreign intelligence services has also been sentenced to death. “Recently an individual named Seyyed Mahmoud Mousavi Majd, who had been connected with Mossad and CIA services and had collected and transmitted intelligence on the location of Martyr General Soleimani, has been given a death sentence by the Islamic Revolution Court.”

-----

Every AShM, BM, AAM, CM and/or SAM that this traitor/moron had access to is now defeated easily by electronic warfare. Everything this traitor knew about has to be updated and upgraded.

Remember the rumor that the spydrone was used to learn the operational usage of 3rd Khordad, that it was a ploy to find weaknesses in the ADS of Iran.

This loss of missile secrets is many fold worse, you need to potentially go through tens of thousands of missiles and change them.

Why do you think they wanted Iran's missile secrets in the first place, to devise an attack to defeat them. Most likely a electronic warfare attack or ECM to be exact.

That’s not how things work. He was a single engineer so he wouldn’t have access to as many systems as you allude.

Furthermore, he was likely only about to turn over information that he had access to. Meaning his level of clearance and within the scope of his authority and projects.

It’s not like an engineer who builds anti tank missiles can go into the database and pull information on Bavar 373 battle management systems. If he tries to the system would flag it as suspicious and alert the higher ups.

I am assuming that Iran has such a system in place.

Lastly, Iran had an engineer unsuccessfully (stopped at airport) smuggle F-35 engine blueprints. That doesn’t mean US needs to replace F-35 and F-22.

These types of things happen. I wouldn’t over exaggerate the threat at this point.

@PeeD What are on your thoughts on the below analysis:

To my mind, the small mockup could potentially be a different system to what we have heard about till date. It could be a candidate for a fully ramjet system. Admiral Khanzali talked about supersonic systems using turbofan engine. That missile could be a purely supersonic system or one that is subsonic and then increases speed to supersonic in its terminal stage (using same turbofan engine). We initially thought the missile he referred to could be similar to a Klub like systems using jet engine+solid fuel, but given how he emphasised the turbofan in the supersonic context, I think the previous scenarios are more likely. Looking at the mockup, I get the feeling it is a separate system and a fully ramjet one. I could be missing something but I am not seeing evidence of it being a tandem design, given the position of the intakes, it looks too similar to a pure ramjet system:

For comparison:

Chinese CM-302:

49833994_10156476784372663_8978873932538970112_n.jpg

Taiwanese HF-3:

dc9406b6600e16739196bbd75603ae24.png

Russian KH-31:

Irkut-Su-30KN-Kh-31P-1.jpg

Obviously we are going by very little details and a low resolution picture, but I am leaning towards there being multiple Iranian projects in the works.

@PeeD What are on your thoughts on the below analysis:

To my mind, the small mockup could potentially be a different system to what we have heard about till date. It could be a candidate for a fully ramjet system. Admiral Khanzali talked about supersonic systems using turbofan engine. That missile could be a purely supersonic system or one that is subsonic and then increases speed to supersonic in its terminal stage (using same turbofan engine). We initially thought the missile he referred to could be similar to a Klub like systems using jet engine+solid fuel, but given how he emphasised the turbofan in the supersonic context, I think the previous scenarios are more likely. Looking at the mockup, I get the feeling it is a separate system and a fully ramjet one. I could be missing something but I am not seeing evidence of it being a tandem design, given the position of the intakes, it looks too similar to a pure ramjet system:

For comparison:

Chinese CM-302:

49833994_10156476784372663_8978873932538970112_n.jpg

Taiwanese HF-3:

dc9406b6600e16739196bbd75603ae24.png

Russian KH-31:

Irkut-Su-30KN-Kh-31P-1.jpg

Obviously we are going by very little details and a low resolution picture, but I am leaning towards there being multiple Iranian projects in the works.

What you say is possible, yes. However note that you would need a very powerful turbofan with an afterburner to reach more than mach 2.
Basically none of the players have gone for such a solution (Russia, China).

Also note how short the intakes are on the Iranian missile, it would not make sense to place them that forward if it wasn't a tandem design.

What you say is possible, yes. However note that you would need a very powerful turbofan with an afterburner to reach more than mach 2.

Also note how short the intakes are on the Iranian missile, it would not make sense to place them that forward if it wasn't a tandem design.

Thank you for the comment, I think regardless of the exact details of the systems, one things is for sure and that is Iranian anti-ship are entering an entirely new level in terms of capability. God willing we will also hear about future scramjet projects.

I thought you were Patarmesh

No I'm not peanutbrain. I genuinely thought @PeeD was Patarmesh. How is that in anyway flamebaiting and a deliberate attempt to derail the thread?

Because I thought the same and my comment about it was deleted for 'Offtopic discussion, flamebait,attempt to derail the thread'

Because I thought the same and my comment about it was deleted for 'Offtopic discussion, flamebait,attempt to derail the thread'

Oh sorry. Thought you were trying to assert authority or something lol

****:devil:WARNING ZIONIST SOURCE:devil:****

This ones actually quite funny....:sarcastic:
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/i...-28-new-hezbollah-missile-launch-sites-634911
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/i...-28-new-hezbollah-missile-launch-sites-634911
Aaannnnd heres the tweet debunking it.
I especially liked the part about one of the supposed missile launching sites being at a recycling center that ANYONE can go and visit or even arrange a tour of....:haha:

Is it just me or do the zionists seem to be getting more and more desperate as time goes by?.:undecided:

View attachment 655531

As per wikipedia Iran has intermediate range ballistic missile which is Shahab-5. What is the truth?

@Philosopher

Rumors about a Shahab-4 and Shahab-5 have existed since early 2000’s. Project likely existed in some preliminary research form, but never made it to mass production.

Iran pivoted away from liquid fuel and to the more advanced solid fuel with the Fateh and Sejil family.

Thus Shahab family has long been discontinued and future Iranian IRBM and ICBM will likely use solid fuel engines being tested at Sharoud Missile facility.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom