What's new

Irani IRGC colonel assassinated

Agreed.
Israel directly strikes Iran in Iraq and Syria and even inside Iran. Iran needs to step up it's game. Both through proxies but more importantly, overtly through Qud's Force and official military.

View attachment 846697

I am not much into the discussion here on this forum because we are outnumbered guests and must abide by the rules.

But know this ... The news you hear every other day of the "grand Israeli strike" in Syria in which 50000 people die each time comes from nowhere but Israeli news agencies like Jpost, Haaretz etc and that ethnicity is known for lying and deception worldwide. They have many qualities which I admire but propaganda and lying are something that they are masters of. Going by the logic of how much Israel "bombs" others ... Assad, Iraqi government, Iranian government etc should have been dismantled by now but the fact that Assad and Hezbollah are more entrenched in their countries than ever, shows you how much credibility Mr. Jew really has.

I personally am not against Israelis or Jews but we are at war with them and deception and biased news is a part of it.

I doubt they would take the time to kill a colonel, Iran isn't on Israel's radar much these days as it once was. Its also a bit suspect that the IRGC is already putting the blame on the US without even an investigation.

Then why would he be killed?

Internal beef at Irani security apparatus?

Assad and Hezbollah are more entrenched in their countries than ever

How are they entrenched in Israel?

One by one.
Don't get too happy a rocket barrage could be heading your way.

If it's Israelis, then at least one of them should write his will too. assassinating a random officer in front of his home isn't a big challenge.
What evidence do you have-"You have let Indians in deliberately to cause trouble for your neighbour Pakistan"

I am not much into the discussion here on this forum because we are outnumbered guests and must abide by the rules.

But know this ... The news you hear every other day of the "grand Israeli strike" in Syria in which 50000 people die each time comes from nowhere but Israeli news agencies like Jpost, Haaretz etc and that ethnicity is known for lying and deception worldwide. They have many qualities which I admire but propaganda and lying are something that they are masters of. Going by the logic of how much Israel "bombs" others ... Assad, Iraqi government, Iranian government etc should have been dismantled by now but the fact that Assad and Hezbollah are more entrenched in their countries than ever, shows you how much credibility Mr. Jew really has.

I personally am not against Israelis or Jews but we are at war with them and deception and biased news is a part of it.
International media also highlights Israel does indeed carry airstrikes. So even without losses, just being targeted overtly is itself a huge deal.
As for the opening remarks, PDF has a very good balanced moderation and we always welcome constructive participation irrespective of nationality. Iran has many sympathizers itself too in Pakistan and even on PDF.

Then why would he be killed?

Internal beef at Irani security apparatus?
Could be, who knows. Considering they put the blame on a "foreign hand" moments after the assassination they very well could be hiding something within. Iran is of no threat to the US, why would they have interest in assassinating some Colonel?

A colonel in Iran's IRGC, Hassan Sayad Khodayari assassinated in Tehran. This is the most high profile assassination of an IRGC member after the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds Force, & a nuclear scientist, Mohsin Fakhrizadeh in 2020.

Two gunmen on a motorcycle shot him five times outside his home. Iran's security forces claim they have arrested the perpetrators. #Iran

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society
Who assassinated him ?

Whatever helps you cope.

Most strikes in Syria are reported in Syrian news. Israel isn't bombing heavily, so casualties are low. It's pinpoint strikes against high value targets. If they wanted to completely remove Iran from Syria, it would need to be an actual war. By conducting regular precision strikes, they sap Iranian resources and materiel. The strike in Iran which destroyed 100+ Iranian drones is devastating for the taqqia entity, and is an example of what Israel is doing against the Mullahs.

Could be, who knows. Considering they put the blame on a "foreign hand" moments after the assassination they very well could be hiding something within. Iran is of no threat to the US, why would they have interest in assassinating some Colonel?
May be they want Iranians to remain mentally disturbed all the time so that they think all the time about war and war
Israelis have successfully destroyed their mental peace
Whenever you will visit their forum
Its all about Zionists/USA/West

May be they want Iranians to remain mentally disturbed all the time so that they think all the time about war and war
Israelis have successfully destroyed their mental peace
Whenever you will visit their forum
Its all about Zionists/USA/West

They are at an actual proxy war wit them

Pakistanis also talk about Israeli saazish

When are you going to Afghanistan? Or maybe you are old enough to have already done your service.
Well
I am not Afghanistani supporter
I am Pakistani
Live in Pakistan
My blood my property everything is here for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

You are Iranian boot licker
So you should be used somewhere to serve Holy Iran.
I that way, Pakistan will be freed up from one foreign *** licker indirectly.

They are at an actual proxy war wit them

Pakistanis also talk about Israeli saazish
Well
Good for us.
Israel and Iran both are indian supporters
Both fighting with each other

I'm not living here on rent either. Me and my people we have a ownership stake in this land and it shows, our mere existence is enough to boil a lot of blood. Keep on hating but we are here to stay. Although if it pisses you off that much Afghanistan is always an option for you.
I do not know why the hell you are bringing Afghanistan here.
Yes it boils our blood when we see people living among us will turn against us if some day their foreign masters will order them something nasty.

But the good thing is we at least know who these people are.
And from which specific group they come.

Back
Top Bottom