What's new

Jaish ul Adl COMEBACK

They move along the border. There are confessions of captured JuA terrorists proving their links to Mossad and KSA.

Iran shells them along this border, if Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iran get destabilized then they would find space for terrorist operations.

This is an other sign that the imported government in Pakistan is again leaving Balochistan to Saud family. I hope i am wrong, otherwise, Iran will begin shelling their positions inside Pakistan/Afghanistan again

These terrorists have a training camp, obviously not in the center of the city.

People live in those camps, and train new recruits.

that consume water, food, etc. and produce waste.

knowing the geography of the region, where water is scarce, and land is harsh,

it should be easy to figure out the routes, and location with basic intelligence.

The fact that this video was made, in spite of satellite monitoring, goes on to show somewhere there is a leak.

That him and his group are Iranian proxy
you say we support a minority group in a neighboring country that want separation from that country and incidentally we also have the same minority group in our country ?
do you really think we are so shortsighted ?

Bruddah I think Pakistan or Taliban is in on it.
Could be both? If Arabs and USA support it then definitely Pakistan is involved. Maybe Pakistan can work a deal out with them like Iranians did with BLF. We ignore their activities in our Balochistan and in return they help us against BLF/BLA type communists secular baloch groups. Taliban definitely in this too because they already had factions sympathetic to them and who had relations to them and Afghanistan’s Balochistan is probably used for recruiting and serving as a headquarters for them.
As long as Pakistan isn’t on the receiving end and Pakistan can potentially use them against bla/blf, I’m fine with it. Iranians snakes have backstabbed and harmed us for too long with the help of Zionist Indians. Time to put them in their place.

Yea it’s too predictable. But I suspect Pakistani and Afghan territory is being used for this proxy war.
Unlike Pakistan, Baloch in Iran are actually oppressed. Baloch Sunni scholars getting killed by undercover Iranian officials. Baloch actually becoming missing persons at the hands of Iranian regime. Baloch being massacred in broad daylight like the recent massacre in Zahedan. Baloch in Iran are oppressed for the religion and their ethnicity. Baloch is Iran are proper religious conservative and on Ahle Sunnah unlike many Pakistani ones who are communists secularists. Unlike Pakistan they don’t get all those perks Pakistan offers it’s Baloch. Any Baloch who wants to see real oppression needs to go Iran and see it.
This is how their clerics and their slave worshippers in Pakistan refer to Sunni Iranian Baloch:

Could be both? If Arabs and USA support it then definitely Pakistan is involved. Maybe Pakistan can work a deal out with them like Iranians did with BLF. We ignore their activities in our Balochistan and in return they help us against BLF/BLA type communists secular baloch groups. Taliban definitely in this too because they already had factions sympathetic to them and who had relations to them and Afghanistan’s Balochistan is probably used for recruiting and serving as a headquarters for them.
As long as Pakistan isn’t on the receiving end and Pakistan can potentially use them against bla/blf, I’m fine with it. Iranians snakes have backstabbed and harmed us for too long with the help of Zionist Indians. Time to put them in their place.
the problem is BLF is inside Pakistan not Iran

Iranian problem not ours.
Iran can handle it, afterall Iran retired Jundollah years ago after picking off RIgi's from their flight from Pakistan to UAE. u remember?
Iran allows BLF to roam free in Iran. Why should we create more enemies? We’re neutral.
and Pakistan allowed Jundollah/Jaish Ul adl, same BS, to operate freely. No you are not always neutral- you are only neutral when your govt chooses to be.
Yea it’s too predictable. But I suspect Pakistani and Afghan territory is being used for this proxy war.
Pakistani ISI and military authorized Pakistan's territory being used, we cant use that excuse here pls - Pakistani govt is aware and approved.

Can Iran target Jundullah in Pakistan without Pakistan knowing? No.
BUt US targetted Bin Laden in Abottabad and you didnt know, so stop all that "we will always know"BS.. You still dont even know what IRan does with these balochi groups for ex.
All they could do is shell.
or ground operation inside Pakistan...Iran will do it if Jundollah becomes a threat. Iran has already threatened IRaq...any neighbor of Iran's that does not respond to multiple Iranian military warning on hosting terrorists will get some military interference- Iran will likely send drones again into Pakistan, and your govt wont do much about it.

Yeah bruv,,, they really aren't

As soon as IR falls they declare independence and separate

You would be lucky if the Kurds, maybe Azeri and Arabs don't do the same thing

You guys are in a real pickle because the so called opposition isn't after one thing it's a Hodge podge of ideological and ethnic fault lines with only the Murtad section being focused on by the west and expat monarchists

I meant SE

And the rest is their own problem,, I stopped caring about these people completely

I meant SE

And the rest is their own problem,, I stopped caring about these people completely

Okay, show me one of their protests where they're screaming for independence. There are more videos of them shouting Javid Shah than anything else.

"Murtad section" "ideological and ethnic fault lines" - you really are an exiled Londonestani lmao. If you don't have a clue about Iran then just say so and quit talking, there is no shame in staying silent and it's much more respectable than yapping away like a blabber mouth.

Okay, show me one of their protests where they're screaming for independence. There are more videos of them shouting Javid Shah than anything else.

"Murtad section" "ideological and ethnic fault lines" - you really are an exiled Londonestani lmao. If you don't have a clue about Iran then just say so and quit talking, there is no shame in staying silent and it's much more respectable than yapping away like a blabber mouth.

Are you slow in the brain?????? Do you think all the baluch are the same as the Kurds or the Kurds are the same as the Arabs or any of them are in same camp as the monarchists in the west who have never been to Iran or the Murtad camp????

Your talking shit,, all these various groups may have a reason to instigate insurrection but they want different things

Let's be honest, IR isn't going to fall for the simple reason that their is no united opposition, no leader, no common agenda, no plan

It won't be just disparate groups against the IR, it's the entire state apparatus, plus millions of conservative supporters, plus millions of foreign Shia supporters of the regime

Trying to paint the entire opposition of the IR as some liberal Murtad types is a joke

Are you slow in the brain?????? Do you think all the baluch are the same as the Kurds or the Kurds are the same as the Arabs or any of them are in same camp as the monarchists in the west who have never been to Iran or the Murtad camp????

Your talking shit,, all these various groups may have a reason to instigate insurrection but they want different things

Let's be honest, IR isn't going to fall for the simple reason that their is no united opposition, no leader, no common agenda, no plan

It won't be just disparate groups against the IR, it's the entire state apparatus, plus millions of conservative supporters, plus millions of foreign Shia supporters of the regime
Trying to paint the entire opposition of the IR as some liberal Murtad types is a joke

You have the comprehension skills of a 12 year old. Nowhere did I say they all want the same thing - I am just denying Arabs, Kurds, Azeris, Baloch are separatists and that's their goal in this, which is what you have been saying. That, my friend, is a baseless claim taken straight out of your Londonestani behind.

Btw take a look at the IR's own statistics on this - most of the people they have arrested are monarchists. So much for murtad exile western LA blah blah blah crap you Londonestanis love to talk about lmao. Here they are in Baluchistan.

Now take your murtad kaffir blah blah blah talk that literally no Iranian adheres to and worry about your own country.

the probelm with pakistan military is ISI is they take disctation from USA, they will shit their pants when the yanks ask for something.... as long as they stay this way, there is no hope for peace in the region!
Co-operation is not always an inherently bad thing

Does Pakistan have the capacity to ensure blowback? We have to see. Because the fire will start in Nimroz or Kandahar then carry itself to Quetta and find itself in Karachi.

Pakistan domestic politics isn't strong rn.

Unlike Pakistan, Baloch in Iran are actually oppressed.

Debatable I think Baloch are marginalized in Pakistan too.
Baloch is Iran are proper religious conservative and on Ahle Sunnah unlike many Pakistani ones who are communists secularists.

Baloch follow Zikri sect and are most on Hanafi sect? Idk about Baloch youth in Iran but Baloch youth in Pakistan are largely leftist and secular.
Baloch being massacred in broad daylight like the recent massacre in Zahedan.

A police officer raped a 15 year old too. Atrocious.
Unlike Pakistan they don’t get all those perks Pakistan offers it’s Baloch.

Shazia Khalid and Akbar Bugti and Ataullah Mengal would disagree.
This is how their clerics and their slave worshippers in Pakistan refer to Sunni Iranian Baloch:

That video is disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom