What's new

Jaish ul Adl COMEBACK

Maulvi Abdulhamid Ismailzai was also concerned of what happened in Zahedan.

Wait why and how are Irani Baloch your enemies πŸ˜‚

The same way afghans are our enemies, they have I'll intentions towards Pakistan, they intend our destruction so us waiting around whilst our enemies plot doesn't help us

You repeating it ad infinitum won't make it happen, just like it didn't happen in 1906, 1921, 1953, or 1979. And the day I take Iran lessons from an exiled Londonestani is the day pigs fly. We are not a country that arose out of colonialism you know :)

Her name is JinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Atleast pay attention to what is being said on the ground,,, it's all good elevating the liberal Murtad types, expect when you look deeper and see what's fueling some of the protests in different parts of the country

As long as you have the IR, Iran will last,, your only hope would be a peaceful transfer of power to a new regime or reform over time where the state can ensure Iran's security and borders

Any hostile foreign intervention or mass uprising (not that it will happen) any collapse of the state will lead to inevitable division with no state to oppose it

The same way afghans are our enemies, they have I'll intentions towards Pakistan, they intend our destruction so us waiting around whilst our enemies plot doesn't help us

When have Irani baloch shown ill intentions the way Afghans have?

Her name is JinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Atleast pay attention to what is being said on the ground,,, it's all good elevating the liberal Murtad types, expect when you look deeper and see what's fueling some of the protests in different parts of the country

As long as you have the IR, Iran will last,, your only hope would be a peaceful transfer of power to a new regime or reform over time where the state can ensure Iran's security and borders

Any hostile foreign intervention or mass uprising (not that it will happen) any collapse of the state will lead to inevitable division with no state to oppose it

You sound like all those non-Iranian shias living in the west who are begging and crying Iranians to keep the IR, because you know the tap is gonna run dry once these akhunds are gone. It's actually very pathetic - Iran is not your sugar daddy. Your scare tactics won't work.

I was pointing out ur line about Iran is not a sugar daddy

Ur line? Where did I mention Iran doesnt support shia groups?! So some butthurt twitter account is evidence for you? The twitter post contradicts itself in that it quotes a tweet showing a huge gathering of Iranians in support of the establishment, yet the butthurt tweeter thinks that's going to end. Sure doesn't look like it! The reality is a lot of shia like Shirazi, Sadr and others dont like Iran. I guess Pakistan is a sugar daddy for terrorists in balochistan too.

Ur line? Where did I mention Iran doesnt support shia groups?! So some butthurt twitter account is evidence for you? The twitter post contradicts itself in that it quotes a tweet showing a huge gathering of Iranians in support of the establishment, yet the butthurt tweeter thinks that's going to end. Sure doesn't look like it! The reality is a lot of shia like Shirazi, Sadr and others dont like Iran. I guess Pakistan is a sugar daddy for terrorists in balochistan too.

Sorry wrong guy

They don’t support BLA.

Sure they do, Pakistani simply being brotherhood fools, ignored these enemies just like the afghani for decades when these people had nothing but animosity and ill intentions towards Pakistan and our people

And because of that we got attacks and bomb blasts, it would be better for a totally shut down and mined border and absolutely no mercy for these people, forget the brotherhood and plan for their destruction and misery so they can't target Pakistan

We haven't got time to look through these idiots to see who is good or bad

Sure they do, Pakistani simply being brotherhood fools, ignored these enemies just like the afghani for decades when these people had nothing but animosity and ill intentions towards Pakistan and our people

And because of that we got attacks and bomb blasts, it would be better for a totally shut down and mined border and absolutely no mercy for these people, forget the brotherhood and plan for their destruction and misery so they can't target Pakistan

It means you havent lived among Baloch people. Majority of Iranian Baloch are of Sunni branch of Islam, they are truly peaceful people. For 2 years that i was among them, the only problem which was annoying them badly was poverty.

This problem opened the way for Sauds to pay and arm some elements amongst them that are the absolute minority. I listened to them, to their complaints, i heard their expectations from Iranian government.

I can assure you that 99 percent of Baloch people are peaceful, that 1 percent remaining from Baloch people are the cause of regional instability. Arab Sheiks want them poor and abusable. Hence arming them and encouraging them to rise against their own countries.

It means you havent lived among Baloch people. Majority of Iranian Baloch are of Sunni branch of Islam, they are truly peaceful people. For 2 years that i was among them, the only problem which was annoying them badly was poverty.

This problem opened the way for Sauds to pay and arm some elements amongst them that are the absolute minority. I listened to them, to their complaints, i heard their expectations from Iranian government.

I can assure you that 99 percent of Baloch people are peaceful, that 1 percent remaining from Baloch people are the cause of regional instability. Arab Sheiks want them poor and abusable. Hence arming them and encouraging them to rise against their own countries.

Oh I know they are Sunni,and I get it poverty, depravation etc etc

But we cannot spend the rest of eternity trying to look after people who try to create constant fassad

We need to concentrate on our our people and needs

The same people who will murder and blow stuff up in SE Iran will do so in Pakistan

If Iran kills a bunch of these idiots who are rioting, then the underlying propaganda is that Pakistani should support the idiots rioting and causing terrorism in Iran without understanding that they are all interconnected to the people creating terrorism in Pakistan

From both our sides we need development, school etc etc but mercy towards these lanats is no longer acceptable

Baloch insurgency started within Pakistan’s turf though. Akbar Bugti was activated by the army.

Even the khan of Kalats son went to Afghanistan for safety. Brahumdagh was hiding in Karazai’s basement. None of these guys were in Irani balochistan .

Jundullah and Jaish Adl’s ideology is opposed to BLA.

Back
Top Bottom