What's new

Irani IRGC colonel assassinated

It's been quit the opposite.
Our land is also used against Iran. Lets not try to act so innocent buddy.

I would like to see evidence of this please

You forgot that mansion in Iraqi Kurdistan that got wrecked.

Isn't Turkey doing an operation there?

Slumped that boy with the quick draw @F-22Raptor @KAL-EL @Hamartia Antidote LOL

And as I bail through the woods of the southside
Terror Zone, nine milli chrome, kill alone cause I trust no snitch
When I peel a dome and bail
Gone like hell right through the do
I'm rollin' a fat sack of red boogy boo, loc ooh

RX54ift.gif

um wtf

But Iraqi Kurdistan might get bombed because Iranians say Israel operates from there.

Then why is Turkey bombing there?

It's been quit the opposite.

No,
Imagine if Pakistan would to allow american / NATO or GCC the use of airfields and logistic
infrastructure.
Say bye bye to oil and gas.
Iran's center of gravity is way north,
this piece is the weakest.

Iran internal security is weak…

Not exactly. Iran has (exceptionally) the lowest terror attack count on its soil, in the region ... compared with any country around.

that with the fact that our open enemies are global powers like USA-UK-France and then Israel (and their regional minions).

Iranians soldiers would get kidnapped and somehow end up in Pakistan, this happened multiple times. Just google iranian soldiers kidnapped

Against PKK, but Iranians targeted a mansion belonging to a Kurd businessman.

Arrest of Kulbhushan Yadav and his confession of using Iranian soil as his base of operations against Pakistan!

Our land is also used against Iran. Lets not try to act so innocent buddy.
Lol our own people turn against us
No wonder people die at the hands of Iranian based terrorists and we are able to do nothing.

China says hi.
When you are going to syria buddy
Iranians will happily use you as canon fodder and Pakistan will be freed from another foreigners a$$ licker.

It just shows that there is internal infra or sleeper cells etc in Tehran.. Then any mossad, CIA, xyx can do such act.

CtlGPmeWgAEeu7G.jpg
we see you for who you're
In the context of realpolitik kidnapped Iranian soldiers mean much more than whatever Yadhav confessed to in our custody. Why are you so inclined to take Yadhav for his words, maybe he exaggerated the Iranian role to create distrust something, you would expect from a spy. A fallout between Iran and Pakistan is India's wet dream.

Do the Iranian police have psychic powers in apprehending the killers already
The Iranians always claim to have caught the perpetrators straight after every incident. It's part of the clown regime's attempt to look competent. They'll round up a couple of innocent Sunnis or Baha'i in the next few days/weeks claiming they've found the 'cell' and execute them.

Has Israeli markings all over it.
Iran seriously need to improve the personal security of its top people.
RIP to the general.
Mossad hunters will not be put off with a couple of body guards lol. The nuke scientist was surrounded by them and he still got popped.

In the context of realpolitik kidnapped Iranian soldiers mean much more than whatever Yadhav confessed to in our custody. Why are you so inclined to take Yadhav for his words, maybe he exaggerated the Iranian role to create distrust something, you would expect from a spy. A fallout between Iran and Pakistan is India's wet dream.

I see your a true believer to the cause bye

Note to self when I get become wealthy:

Never hire Iranian security.

On a serious note, even rag tag taliban are better at ensuring safety of their commanders and leadership.

Back
Top Bottom