What's new

Irani IRGC colonel assassinated

Praise be to Allah for exposing the servants of the Jews through us Shias.

Your Iranian overlords have a sizable Jewish population which they allow to go back and forth from Iran to Israel. This is what is allowing such high profile targeted attacks to take place. The Iranians thinks they have assets in Israel but they just end up being double agents. :lol:

That's why I'm so happy Pakistan never recognized Israel and doesn't let any Israelis enter otherwise they'd be creating absolute chaos in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Note to self when I get become wealthy:

Never hire Iranian security.

On a serious note, even rag tag taliban are better at ensuring safety of their commanders and leadership.
Agreed.
Israel directly strikes Iran in Iraq and Syria and even inside Iran. Iran needs to step up it's game. Both through proxies but more importantly, overtly through Qud's Force and official military.

1653240548260.png

Praise be to Allah for exposing the servants of the Jews through us Shias.
We also remember Shia Iran who stood against Pakistani presented Kashmir resolution in 1993 in OIC.
Whole Muslim world was with us but so called brave Shia Iran received a parchi from Indian minister and vetoed Kashmir resolution.

Kashmir was echoed with Marg bar Iran.

I am sure mullahs who brainwashed you have not told you about this *** licking of indians act by Iranians.

Its just matter of time when shias will lose all their credibility in Pakistani society.

You was advocating for invasion on Afghanistan when terrorists used their land against Pakistan
But
You come with thousands of excuses when holy iran is involved against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom