What's new

Karachi police raid PTI MNA Alamgir Khan’s residence

Just peacefully deposit your paycheck every month to maqsood chaprasi account. I will pm you the routing number.
Can't run a country like this
MV5BMDg3NWFlY2EtZTAzYi00NzJmLTg0NDAtZjg0YjI2MGI5YTY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

This how you run countries
download (5).jpeg

Thats not gonna happen in Pakistan.
Pakistan came into existence by political means
And we will prosper and change the fate of nation by political means also.

Do not you think we are having some good people in politics (though lately) like Imran Khan,Qasim Suri, Muhammad Ali Khan and some other.
With time, more and more good people will join politics thus ending Dynastic Politics of Sharifs and Bhuttos.
This will be peaceful and success guaranteed change in country and will be long lasting also.

IK should make KPK an example of his competency so that rest of Pakistanis can leave Sharifs and Bhuttos behind and follow him.

Its been 10 years now and KPKians still have no strong industrial and agricultural revolution.

Cause you live in the hr US and won't get to experience the shit show

I’d be down either way. I was in Pakistan recently for two years. It’s already a shit show. Corruption everywhere. I had to fight with Wapda because my power line burned and was touching the kamba.

Wapda wanted to charge me over a lakh for a monthly bill. They said the ground was eating the units you have to pay. I told them some pleasant things they could do with their sister. After they cried like little bitches, they brought their senior. I explained to him that the line is theirs and it was feeding units into the kamba which also belongs to Wapda.

Then this panchod agreed that it was their fault but asked me for a bribe to fix my bill. At that point I agreed to meet him in his office to pay. What I ended up doing was secretly filming this sob while having him ask for the bribe at his office.

When I recorded the video I told him I was going to send the video to his HQ in Multan. Now this harami was in tears and was begging me not to send the video and offered me a very low fixed bill for the next 3 to 4 months during the summer.

I ended up telling him to fix the bill and that if he ever pulls any shit with anyone else and I find out I will send the video.

This is just one small example of daily life in Pakistan. The corruption has set in to the ground level.

You park your bike somewhere and all of sudden 2 or 3 guys have the area cordoned off with ropes and expect money for parking... :lol:

Pakistan came into existence by political means
And we will prosper and change the fate of nation by political means also.

It’s been 70 years

Do not you think we are having some good people in politics (though lately) like Imran Khan,Qasim Suri, Muhammad Ali Khan and some other.
With time, more and more good people will join politics thus ending Dynastic Politics of Sharifs and Bhuttos.
This will be peaceful and success guaranteed change in country and will be long lasting also

They will do everything in their power to stop them

IK should make KPK an example of his competency so that rest of Pakistanis can leave Sharifs and Bhuttos behind and follow him.

Its been 10 years now and KPKians still have no strong industrial and agricultural revolution

KPK and Balochistan land isn’t fertile

They've arrested Shireen Mazari too.

This is a desperate attempt to make the march to Islamabad fail.

Cause revolution will disintereste the country or looking at middle east and thier revolutions Syria, lybia even Egypt went back

Forget that look at revolution of our neighbor, been going on for decades with no end in sight

This is why our intellectual class fear revolutions, it's not the people who do revolutions it's the thinking class that does revolutions
Don't do gambling than - it's forbidden in Islam for a reason

Do peaceful changes over a period of time

People don't just wake up & decide to carry out a revolution. Revolutions are a product of system failure. Peaceful changes over time are not possible when the system fails (this may or may not be true but people who carry out revolutions certainly believe this to be the case. Whether Pakistan goes through a revolution or not will be decided by whether the system allows IK to come back. If not then revolution is inevitable.

Problem with bloody revolutions is that you need another bloody revolution to remove the previous revolutionary leadership from power if they go off the track.
For example,Iran will need another bloody revolution to remove Mullah's regime, if they go off the track

China will need even more bigger bloody revolution to remove Communist if they go off the track.

But in democracy,power keeps on circulating thus any change can be brought with rather Peaceful methods.

It’s been 70 years

They will do everything in their power to stop them

KPK and Balochistan land isn’t fertile

How much IK has spent on Research projects in KPK?
How many people he has brought out of poverty?
How much he has reformed KPK police to make Justice affordable to every one?

Fact is that we need someone even better than IK to bring an actual change in the country.

Problem with bloody revolutions is that you need another bloody revolution to remove the previous revolutionary leadership from power if they go off the track.
For example,Iran will need another bloody revolution to remove Mullah's regime, if they go off the track

China will need even more bigger bloody revolution to remove Communist if they go off the track.

But in democracy,power keeps on circulating thus any change can be brought with rather Peaceful methods.

Fact is that we need someone even better than IK to bring an actual change in the country.
So until we find someone better than IK we go back to the crowd and system that has been proven time and time again to be corrupt, inefficient and ineffective to the point of regressive?
Pakistan needs change and it needs it now or else we'll be stuck in this maze for another 75 years while our neighbours and competitors race ahead.

Both Iran and China still look out for their people.

Peshawar was actually developing and was becoming an IT hub, KPK and Balochistan were affected the most by the war on terror.

Karachi has been there for 70-75 years and it’s literally being held hostage.

Democracy as well as army rule is a failure in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom