What's new

Kubra Khan Responds...

If Kubra is telling the truth, then drag maj raja through British court system, and make him pay through his nose. On the other hand, if this dude is telling the truth, then it's game over for kubras' izzat and good name forever.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times agree. if you have business these desi SOB pass deadlines of tax reporting and end up paying hundreds of dollars in penalties ...
Accountants or lawyers, always have Jewish firms or people.

Mine is a Jewish man out of the North Side of Chicago with over 40+ years of experience and CPA, and he's worth every penny. So then I have another side Jew (he's an accountant/attorney for the family business) to check my Jew's work.

Mine is a Jewish man out of the North Side of Chicago with over 40+ years of experience and CPA, and he's worth every penny. So then I have another side Jew (he's an accountant/attorney for the family business) to check my Jew's work.
Care to share the contact info. I need some "advice" to save on income tax :D
Need to open a side consulting company or something to defray the salaried income tax I end up paying.

Jew PakFactor...
:azn:

Lol, that's how you keep them in check.

The Jewish community is well-read and versed in-laws; you'd be surprised. Their re-education course they take very seriously while going through the same process desi makes the bare minimum effort to renew his license, and that's about it. He'll more so than not find a place where he can get the book, complete the questionnaire, and fax it in.

My first experience with a desi was on Peterson Street in Chicago, IL. I go in for my Business, and he advises not to run payroll and pay in cash, so I do not have to pay Worker's Compensation and employment tax. Me being raised practically since three years old and studying Business with a Master's immediately checked my mental library of books I read, and Business Law 101 said do not screw with Uncle Sam's money. So I walked out and never looked back at a desi face.

My grandfather told my father there are two things you need to have to make your life easy a good accountant and a lawyer. He retained one of the most expensive lawyers in Sahiwal almost 40+ years back, and people asked why he would pay so much for basic things. He pointed to his head and said its peace of mind and proficiency in his task; what does that mean? It means you do not get an attorney who's all-in-one; because one can only do so much, he would have one for real estate, fighting in court, and dealing with tenants. The same is true for accountants who are experts in business tax, personal tax, etc.

The new factor added into the mix is Insurance -- you build your wealth now you have to protect it from litigation if you get dragged into it. Most of our community will purchase the minimum limits required by state law, and when things get out of control, they lose what they've built from the ground up within days of court trials and then bankruptcy. Had he only spent $ 25 more monthly, he probably could've saved his assets and had something to pass down to the next generation?

Then comes life insurance, appropriately structured could become a tool for wealth generation as you pass it along. Purchase a policy on a newborn a $ 1,000,000 would most likely cost around $ 25-$ 40 monthly and builds cash value as long he lives, so they'll get death benefit and cash value. I have some Jewish insurance clients that have 2-3 policies on each of their kids and themselves at $ 1,000,000 each. They die, and the next generation can take the funds and purchase or build assets, and they accept a life policy and rolls over.

This, my friend above is what Jewish communities do and accumulate wealth. As my accountant and attorney said, you build a fortress around yourself.

Care to share the contact info. I need some "advice" to save on income tax :D
Need to open a side consulting company or something to defray the salaried income tax I end up paying.

I was thinking the same way in my young business days; it's not a good move. It's best to pay what the bill is because:

1) Social Security is a secured paycheck, none can take it, and if you have a judgment against you, they can't deduct anything from it as long the deposit is in a separate bank account not attached to the lien. So it can be identified separately as to the source of funds.
2) Regular retirement accounts are protected; however, the withdrawal could have a lien attached.

Think of Social Security as another line of business you're building that will generate income for you in your retirement days.

Of course, you might not live to see it; you can have cash sitting at home and be robbed or investment going the opposite way.

jab naam he nahi lia tu DJ Ice Pyaar samaet ye sari landay ke angreez kioo jama hogaye hain chalo sab nay dasti apni apni nationalities tu b batade hain
😆
ye tu wohi huwa kay Nawajo ke saath chaltay huway kise nay kaha aap pechay na mur kar dekhain tu nawajo nay kaha oo choor choor day naray laga rahay nay loog tu aglay nay kaha tu aap tu na na mur kar dekhain istarhan tu unko pata chal jayega aap he hain.. unhonay naam tu nahi lia na… jab dil may choor ho tu asa he hota hay lol

doosra defamation ki dhamkyaan asay deti hain jesay UK ki adalatain inko 1B pound defamation may jitwa kar denay kiliye tyaar bheti hain hahhaha

Initials through OSINT
A for Angelina Jolie
M for Marilyn Monroe
K for Kate Winslet
S for Sandra Bullock
B for BSdwaloo dafa hojao jinhonay R***Rona daal rakha hay Adil Raja pe - Shahid Anwar
😆

Dono Jinnah Siblings Pharka diey, Liaqat Ali khan Pharka diey, Capital Utha ke Pindi Ley gaey Karachi se, Pura east Pakistan Pharka dia, Baad mei apna laadla bhutto bhi tang dia.
Come on man."Do what it was built to do". Do they even remember now?.
Ironically they were originally built to enforce colonial Rule in British India, Seems like Nobody told them we got independence 75 years ago and they are not Colonial Royal Army But Guardians of a Democratic Nation.

They have been doing exactly what they were built to do & they have done a mighty good job. There is a grave misconception on your part, we did not get independence 75 years ago, they are precisely a Colonial Royal Army & never were, are or will ever be Guardians of a Democratic Nation.

If I am not wrong , life in insurance isn’t halal.

@Genghis khan1

There are two versions of the same life insurance policy.

One is where you only have a death benefit; if the policy is $ 1,000,000 limits upon death, that's all you will get per the contract. The other version takes the one before and adds Cash Value; it's a savings account built into the policy that generates interest with a floor of 2.5% per annum and increases as the Fed Rate increases and drops but not below the floor. The latter version is considered Riba because it deals with interest but not the first one discussed that doesn't have a Cash Value feature.

During the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), there was no concept of Life Insurance. However, the basic rules of what a product should and shouldn't have are clearly defined. Unfortunately, our scholars aren't too bright or learned and mostly painted a line across the whole thing.

Note: The money received by the beneficiaries is tax-free.

Last edited:
Sach bolon bura tou nai mano gai?

Bajwa is no doubt pathetic to say the least.

Vs

IK who is a known womaniser, has a bastard girl who he disowns, married multiple women, the last being a married grandmother.

Hardly a great role model for riyast e madina.

Links tou pti ki adhi party k bhi hain… from tiktokers to jalsas.
IK accepts he was a playboy who did ayashi on his own fame and money , harmed no one unlike your beloved bajwa who screw the most expensive chicks on taxpayers money.

Bajwa to Imran Khan “aap bhi to playboy hai”

Imagine a COAS saying that to the PM.

Sounds like Bajwa is in awe of Immie for not getting chicks during his younger days.

There are two versions of the same life insurance policy.

One is where you only have a death benefit; if the policy is $ 1,000,000 limits upon death, that's all you will get per the contract. The other version takes the one before and adds Cash Value; it's a savings account built into the policy that generates interest with a floor of 2.5% per annum and increases as the Fed Rate increases and drops but not below the floor. The latter version is considered Riba because it deals with interest but not the first one discussed that doesn't have a Cash Value feature.

Note: The money received by the beneficiaries is tax-free.
I didn’t knew about second but I thought first version isn’t halal.

Back
Top Bottom