What's new

SHEIKH RASHEED ARRESTED

Are they deliberately crating heroes or moles or are they really stupid?

Even a monkey can differentiate between harmful/beneficial things with just one experience.

Else, they smoke something really strong, perhaps, a bag full of ego.

PTI can't do shit to protect its supporters. Imran Khan only knows European politics that is of no use here in Pakistan.

In the coming days, people will start leaving his movement (some have already left). His decision of leaving Punjab and KP assemblies, even when he had full information that ECP would install PDM's approved caretakers, shows that he doesn't know what to do.

He didn't organize his party in Karachi while he was the PM. He is destined to lose big time from Karachi/ Sindh even if free and fair elections are conducted.

This man has burnt his own boat by dissolving assemblies just because he wanted federal govt despite having government in 4 provinces. What a dumb politician.

PTI can't do shit to protect its supporters. Imran Khan only knows European politics that is of no use here in Pakistan.

In the coming days, people will start leaving his movement (some have already left). His decision of leaving Punjab and KP assemblies, even when he had full information that ECP would install PDM's approved caretakers, shows that he doesn't know what to do.

He didn't organize his party in Karachi while he was the PM. He is destined to lose big time from Karachi/ Sindh even if free and fair elections are conducted.

This man has burnt his own boat by dissolving assemblies just because he wanted federal govt despite having government in 4 provinces. What a dumb politician.

I have never seen someone got extreme support against this tatu American phetu Establishment and never seen in my life our establishment under extreme pressure... but Khan was busy in chutya apay quite frankly.. on the front, he was busy in bashing the establishment and behind the door Bajway say kah raha tha tu extension lay lay madar**** jab tak election naeh hotay... that pissed me off and many others... in the past 70 years, Khan was the only person who got real support against the establishment on ground btw April 2022 - Nov 2022... now everyone exhausted... in fact fedup ... this is Pakistan not UK Europe or any western world... now bear the consequences...

Last edited:

Shahbaz Gill & Co. are utter morons he has around him. He should have gotten better political analysts on his team. On this forum, I stayed quiet when there was talk about dissolving because I knew this situation would arise.

the quom on its own doesn't want to get out and demand its rights, they have to wait for someone to help them. thats why Pakistan is a zoo. other nations have far more national identity than Pakistani's.

the quom on its own doesn't want to get out and demand its rights, they have to wait for someone to help them. thats why Pakistan is a zoo. other nations have far more national identity than Pakistani's.
It's not about Qoum. Qoum is na-ehl as since 1947. Unless a political party has a strong fighting force that can give tough time to the authorities on the streets, that political party is detined to fail sooner than later.

In Pakistan, you can only get away even after blaming your own army of terrorism in India if you have an armed wing, a successful blackmailing tactic, a culture of bribing civil officers etc.. just like Maryam Nawaz and Zardari got away easily.

Everyone, judges, generals, police officers.. is afraid of them.

It's not about Qoum. Qoum is na-ehl as since 1947. Unless a political party has a strong fighting force that can give tough time to the authorities on the streets, that political party is detined to fail sooner than later.

In Pakistan, you can only get away even after blaming your own army of terrorism in India if you have an armed wing, a successful blackmailing tactic, a culture of bribing civil officers etc.. just like Maryam Nawaz and Zardari got away easily.

Everyone, judges, generals, police officers.. is afraid of them.
here is my issue, 200+ million people and who asks for their rights? almost none until someone comes along and tells them but even then its a very difficult process to get people in assembly.

In this world that we reside, has billions of people and many nation states. in almost all of them people are known to demand their rights with few nations where assembly of any kind is outlawed.

If one percent come out to demand their rights then things can change in their favour. But they won't. Even in China where assembly is not allowed people came out against the harsh covid restrictions and the gov their caved in.

BUT in Pakistan its crickets.

Shahbaz Gill & Co. are utter morons he has around him. He should have gotten better political analysts on his team. On this forum, I stayed quiet when there was talk about dissolving because I knew this situation would arise.

Older folks expressed the same concern I think, but were brushed aside.

I think Immi is too trigger happy.

Back
Top Bottom