What's new

Kubra Khan Responds...

I've said it before, it doesn't matter what the truth is anymore. The damage is done, the militaries reputation is a mess and needs to be cleaned up. This is the first time in Pakistan's history when regular Pakistanis have openly mocked and insulted the military.

The military needs to stop playing politics and do what it was built to do, that's the only way for it to regain its reputation.

I'm not disagreeing with you. But that's so painfully obvious that we shouldn't keep repeating it.

The much bigger question is: how the F will this ever happen? No entity gives up power voluntarily.

I will not marry Kubra, even if she pays me for that...
Kitna kharab taste hai is mulk k kch logon ka :lol:

Sach bolon bura tou nai mano gai?

Bajwa is no doubt pathetic to say the least.

Vs

IK who is a known womaniser, has a bastard girl who he disowns, married multiple women, the last being a married grandmother.

Hardly a great role model for riyast e madina.

Links tou pti ki adhi party k bhi hain… from tiktokers to jalsas.
Bajwa hy IK tha. That’s the difference. If someone has changed his life then Islam prohibits talking about his old sins.

Even shahbas (r.a) had their past. They changed and God forgive.

i haven't seen adil raja's video but i assume he tells of how bajwa is teaching her the proper way to offer fajar ki namaz
Is the video authentic ?

military affairs apparently.

on a serious note, it's just propaganda that a large segment of society is willing to buy thanks to bad perception of military recently.
Why should a 4 star general have to talk military affairs with a UK born actress.

I will not marry Kubra, even if she pays me for that...
Kitna kharab taste hai is mulk k kch logon ka :lol:
No one will marry you even if you pay her :lol:
Tere waaste kurian di line lagi wi aa na :lol:

Last edited:
Sach bolon bura tou nai mano gai?

Bajwa is no doubt pathetic to say the least.

Vs

IK who is a known womaniser, has a bastard girl who he disowns, married multiple women, the last being a married grandmother.

Hardly a great role model for riyast e madina.

Links tou pti ki adhi party k bhi hain… from tiktokers to jalsas.
aoyy8-tuntc.jpg

Mama in Punjabi is 'Mamu" in Urdu. A brother of one's mother's.

No hidden meaning. Just rolls of the tongue and sounds funny. Essential part of punjabi vernacular.

@Great Janjua sb essentially meant to say "what does it have to do with me"

What's the pushto for mama?

Okay yea then we also say “mama” in Pashto with the same meaning.

اب تو سچ اور جھوٹ کی بات ہی نہیں یہ کھلی جنگ ہے کرپٹ مافیا کے خلاف اور میجر اچھی طرح لڑ رہا ہے ۔ اگر یہ جھوٹ بھی ہے تو بہت اچھا ہے ۔ کیا ان جرنیلوں نے ہمیں جو 75 سال برباد کیا وہ سب سچ بول کر کیا ؟

یحیی آخری دن تک جھوٹ بولتا رہا کہ وہ لڑ رہا ہے بنگلہ دیش میں وہ سچ تھا ؟
ایوب نے ہر طرح کا ہتھکنڈہ آرما کر ملک پر قبضہ کیا وہ سچ تھا ؟

ٹی وی پر آ کر ضیا نے کہا تھا 3 مہینے میں الیکشن کرا دو گا پھر 11 سال تک نہیں گیا کیا وہ سچ تھا ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
جب پاکستان پر پہلا ڈرون حملہ ہوا تھا نیک محمد پر مشرف نے کہا یہ ہم نے کیا ہے کیا وہ سچ تھا ؟؟؟؟؟
BASED Khan sb. as always.

PTI fans need to stop following and giving clout to this fraud Adil Raja
He is not fraud, but he could become a tool.of disinformation.
Giving initials was immoral.
He should had shown some proofs, without it is mudslinging on these showbiz stars.
Even if he had proofs, crime lies with generals who has all the power to force and blackmail, and he should not had given initials in any circumstances.

Even if they conquer the Kashmir
Respect ain't coming back now.

It's gone forever.

Launch a operations
Get some dead bodies of soldiers
It won't change anything
They don't have what it takes to fight enemy. They have Pakistan to conquer and rape its every fabric.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom